What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

64 team FanDuel league, $130 buy-in (1 Viewer)

JoeAndre612

Footballguy
Buy-in and Payouts

The buy-in will be $65.  I will take buy-ins right now either using Venmo or PayPal sent to JoeAndre612@gmail.com.  However, payments need to be submitted by August 20th.  The payout structure is as follows

1st place: $1350

2nd place: $600

3rd place: $350

4th place: $150

5th-8th place: $75 each

Top Scorer Week 1-16: $50

Top Overall Record in Each Round of 32: $50

Top Overall Scorer in Each Round of 32: $50

Total Payouts Available: $3750

League Fee: $315 ($5 per team)

Trophy: $95

Total money when all 64 teams pay: $4160

Schedule

After all payments are collected, everyone will be selected an NFL team.  That team’s schedule will reflect the fantasy schedule that each player has for the year.  There will be 2 separate 32 team leagues, the AFL and the NFL, comprising of eight 4 team divisions (just like the NFL today).  The division winners from each league will advance to the playoffs and the final man standing from the AFL and NFL leagues will square off for the title.  It is a 20 week fantasy schedule that goes from Week 1 to Conference Championship Weekend.  The season schedule is as follows

Regular Season: September 9th, 2018-December 23, 2018

Divisional Round: December 30th, 2018

Conference Championships: January 5th 201o- January 6th, 2019

AFL/NFL Title Games- January 12th, 2019- January 13th, 2019

The Final- January 20th, 2019

FanDuel

All FanDuel scoring rules apply.  Each week, I will send the link out for the week by latest Tuesday evening.  Each week, the MAIN SLATE (Sunday 1 PM and 4:30 PM EST games) will be used for league purposes meaning that there will be no Thursday, Sunday, or Monday night games used in this league as well as Saturday games in late December (Saturday games will be used during the Wild Card and Divisional Rounds of the actual NFL playoffs).  Lineups need to be submitted by 12:30 PM each Sunday.  Not submitting a lineup will result in being kicked out of the league, unless warranted with a reason like a death in the family or hospitalization.  I refuse for the integrity of this league to be compromised, it takes 10 minutes to submit a lineup weekly.  I fully expect that if you’re paying $65, a decent chunk of change, that you field a team each week.

Scoring and Standings

Again, all FanDuel scoring applies.  I do everything from scratch so the standings and scoring tabulations will be conducted weekly where the scores from each week will be posted to the league Facebook page and the Excel spreadsheet with each week’s scores and standings will be emailed to each member of the league.  Doing everything on my own, human error can occur.  If there are any questions, feel free to contact me at any time for clarification.

Tiebreakers in the standings will be first decided by head to head records.  After that, it will be decided by the NFL tiebreak procedures.

That’s the details of this league.  If you know anyone that would want in on this league, forward them the info along with my email JoeAndre612@gmail.com.  If you are definitely in, I need the following:

Email: This will be the email I send the league standings, scores, and info weekly

Fanduel Username: This allows me to identify who you are when I manually tabulates the scores 

Facebook Name: I have a league page on there that I also post the scores 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anything and I will get you an answer

Best regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread