What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washing Feet in the Shower (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
Any pro tips out there?  Was looking at long handled sponges on amazon, but none appear ideal. 

Thoughts?

I can't touch my feet, I've always had terrible flexibility.  :shrug:
but...your knees- they do bend...right? I mean- this isn't a flexibility test; you can cheat and bend your knees.

Re belljrs question... yeah. Slip ons with a 3' shoehorn? Because your knees don't bend?

ETA... Update- I just showered. My knees and waist still bend. I'll keep this bookmarked for the day when they don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY KNEE TOUCHED THE SHOWER FLOOR - THE HORROR!@#!@$#@!$#!@$@!#

I have a nice tiled corner seat to put my foot on.   

:lol: I can't explain why this one got to me.... Best of luck with this, trip. You could also just attach a hose to deodorant and spray all the way down there every morning instead.

Seriously, get a stool in your shower. Either put your feet on it or sit down and wash your feet.

And start stretching. Things will only get worse.

Do you guys really wash your feet? I just let the soapy runoff do its job. My feet never stink and I don’t have any dirt under my toe nails or anything. Unless you’re working landscape with flip flops on, I don’t see the need in washing my feet. 

Do you guys really wash your feet? I just let the soapy runoff do its job. My feet never stink and I don’t have any dirt under my toe nails or anything. Unless you’re working landscape with flip flops on, I don’t see the need in washing my feet. 
This....gravity is your friend.  

If your flexibility is that bad, soap up a washcloth, drop it, and run each foot over it.  Lift and rinse before switching to avoid slipping.  Use this washcloth for the feet only

If your flexibility is that bad, soap up a washcloth, drop it, and run each foot over it.  Lift and rinse before switching to avoid slipping.  Use this washcloth for the feet only
But if he can't get to his feet, he can't get to the dropped washcloth, which means they'll just build up into a giant pile over time and fill up his shower. At least then his problem is solved.

but...your knees- they do bend...right? I mean- this isn't a flexibility test; you can cheat and bend your knees.

Re belljrs question... yeah. Slip ons with a 3' shoehorn? Because your knees don't bend?

ETA... Update- I just showered. My knees and waist still bend. I'll keep this bookmarked for the day when they don't.
So people with disabilities are fair game now? And the court isn't even stacked yet.

I workout 5 or 6 times a week and my feet sweat like crazy, whether it be hiking or playing basketball.  Also, I live near the beach here in San Diego so it's not uncommon for them to be covered in sand.

My feet probably need cleaned more than your average dude.

Hire a Mexican, preferable one named Jesus

John 13:14-15 14Now that I, your LORD and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. 15I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.

yes, but I don't have a chair in my shower, nor do I want one.

I'm a healthy 6'1" 195 lb guy, I couldn't even touch my toes in high school...part of it is my body type...long torso below average arm length.  :shrug:
We're basically the same build, and in spite of being athletic was never flexible enough to touch my toes growing up- unless... Have you tried bending your knees yet?

We're basically the same build, and in spite of being athletic was never flexible enough to touch my toes growing up- unless... Have you tried bending your knees yet?
sure, I can always squat to wash them, but I'm lazy and thought there was a better option...also, my lower back acts up once in a while.

Rhythmdoctor said:
Try asking for opinions from other people. I'm sure they will disagree. :X  

Users who are viewing this thread