What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name these 9 LEGENDARY FBGs and win a prize (1 Viewer)

From L to R 

The Monkey Face Avatar Guy- The Wheat Penny Guy - Tuna Can Open in Theatre Guy - Brohan Guy - Shuke - Otis - Joe Bryant - New Orleans Restaurant Guy - The Guy who Would Give Hams Away.  

I don't know any of them, but the guy in the middle with the visor and sunglasses staring right into the camera made me laugh. He has a look on his face that is saying " Are you seriously taking a picture of 9 dudesright now"

IMAX 3D said:
Big croc fan, at least around the yard. Too dangerous to wear out and about, have almost slipped badly several times
And churn a mix of sweat and dirt between your toes? Disgusting.  Boots or old sneakers are way better options for yard work. 

I'll do my best...

From left to right:
1. @Joe Bryant (Center of attention)

2. @chet (Rich people tend to have that, "I don't give a #### what I look like" mentality)

3. Short Jim Rome

4. Joe Bryant Fan

5. @Nathan R. Jessep (Unconfirmed - Can't quite see if the shirt has a Saint's logo.  Also has that, "I miss Marissa look in his eyes")

6. @Arizona Ron (Internet pimp)

7. @Otis (This is almost exactly what I imagine Otis looks like)

8. Angie

9. @Doctor Detroit (He looks like my doctor)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread