What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need owners for fun leagues (1 Viewer)

Im once again taking a list of people for these $5 leagues and other higher entry $ leagues I’ll be running. If you would like in my list please let me know your email. As of now I’ve got 52 people on a list, this just helps filling all my leagues fast. 

All leagues are ESPN 12 team PPR snake drafts

As many have seen I’ve been running a lot of these leagues, I’m out a little due to some medical issues so not sure when I’ll do a next draft. 

Below ive posted the $5 entry league info but I do have many other leagues, when spots fill up in all I’ll send out mass email with all info for that league. 

Payment invites with leaguesafe will be sent out once league is full and payments are due right away so everyone keep checking so I don’t have to replace you

Thanks

This league is cheap and a good way to play competative and practice to figure out how drafts are going. As many of you know who have been in a lot of these drafts are turning around completely and getting crazy. 

Everyone makes playoffs so if your team is bad cause early drafting you still can win money in playoffs.

ESPN 12 Team PPR snake draft

$5 buy in

each team plays each other once

all 12 teams make playoffs

Best overall record: $20

Most points scored: $20

1st place Playoffs: $20

money kept with leaguesafe with majority vote.

Please let me know if you want in.  Email please

Users who are viewing this thread