What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Warren Sharp's 2018 Football Preview (1 Viewer)

I buy it every year, some of the greatest fantasy and overall football knowledge on the planet. Incredible job by Warren. 
Yeah, already bought it...he has some pretty strong support from a lot of the biggest names in the biz based on what I'm seeing on social media.

Never bought it but I love when he does the podcast circuit- very informative stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the fact that he sells his picks influence your thoughts in any way on this ? Supposedly he is very good on totals plays. 

What does selling his handicapping services have to do with the quality of his Football Preview? 
well, what he says in a preview, printed in July/August, may not be consistent with plays he is selling months later. I am always wary of people selling picks, as they obviously have an agenda to increase sales. That said, I have never purchased his preview, nor have I bought his picks (although I have seen them posted at handicapping sites), I was simply wondering whether anyone who had bought the preview and paid for picks, noticed any issues.

The preview isn't offering picks. It is full of analytics delivered in easy to understand graphics. He also offers a lot of interesting conclusions backed up by analytics. 

I bought the preview and highly recommend it if you are a numbers guy. Also, it's edited by Evin Silva and includes his takes on each team.

well, what he says in a preview, printed in July/August, may not be consistent with plays he is selling months later. I am always wary of people selling picks, as they obviously have an agenda to increase sales. That said, I have never purchased his preview, nor have I bought his picks (although I have seen them posted at handicapping sites), I was simply wondering whether anyone who had bought the preview and paid for picks, noticed any issues.
He offers free updates to anyone who purchased his book throughout the season. 

Tejas said:
He offers free updates to anyone who purchased his book throughout the season. 
I just wonder how consistent those free updates are with the picks he sells each week. 

Users who are viewing this thread