What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 3 Bucket List items (1 Viewer)

gianmarco

Footballguy
You can list more if you want. I've never had a formal list but just came up with one.

1) Own a Porsche

2) Play in the WSOP main event

3) Visit Bora Bora

Nothing terribly crazy but someday would be nice to get/do these.

Scuba the great reef.

Visit Beihai (birthplace of our daughter) and the Great Wall with all of the kids. (We've been to Beihai without the 4 oldest but didn't get to spend enough time there)

Spend a month in Ireland. 

Hike or at least visit all US national parks.

Visit all 50 states and 7 continents. 

Have our daughter get cured from her fanconi anemia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take in a big match at Anfield -- Euro knockout stage, league decider, etc.

Spend 6 weeks following the Mediterranean coast from the south of Spain thru to Italy -- soccer, museums, beaches and dining.

Retire as a snowbird, splitting time between the Olympic Rain Shadow (Apr-Sep) and Florida (Oct-Mar).

Visit all 7 wonders of the world. I still have Brazil, India and Peru to do. But I'd prefer to see Angor Wat over Christ the Redeemer. 

Stay in a bungalow in Bora Bora and/or Maldives.

African safari to see the big 5 plus hippos and cheetahs. 

1.  Golf with son and grandson (Son is currently 14...so like in 2038).

2.  Year-long RV excursion across North America - hit as many NFL/college venues as possible

3.  Travel to wine country in South America to at least Argentina and Chile.

1. Tour every capital in europe (1/3 way there).

2. Visit every major us park (still developing list)

3. Not sure yet

Great choices, though on the beach house note (since I own one) that salt water eats ####### everything.  
Well I’m going to be hard pressed to get both (at least what and where I’d want) so maybe house in mountains, VRBO the beach house :lol:  

1. Visit all the continents. Just have Antarctica and Asia left. 

2. WSOP - maybe we should get a FBG group and do it.

3. Travel with the wife in an RV to all 30 (I think there’s only 30 with LA and NY having 2 teams) football stadiums in a 2 season span.

1. Cage dive w great white shark 

2. Play Cypress Point

3. Drink DRC on my 50th Nameday 

1. Visit all the continents. Just have Antarctica and Asia left. 

2. WSOP - maybe we should get a FBG group and do it.

3. Travel with the wife in an RV to all 30 (I think there’s only 30 with LA and NY having 2 teams) football stadiums in a 2 season span.
It would be cool to get a group and we all own each other equally.  

I will say though to me, the main is a huge luck fest almost on par with the colossus.  I've played in about 20 events now. Really have no desire to play the main due to that. 

1. Road trip to visit several major league ball parks

2. Italy
Did number one before 9 11.  Only a few parks I haven't been to. Going to Italy next may. 

Take in a big match at Anfield -- Euro knockout stage, league decider, etc.

Spend 6 weeks following the Mediterranean coast from the south of Spain thru to Italy -- soccer, museums, beaches and dining.

Retire as a snowbird, splitting time between the Olympic Rain Shadow (Apr-Sep) and Florida (Oct-Mar).
Doing Italy and then 12 day cruise from Rome to tip of Africa and back next may. 

Want to play 10k wsop om8 limit 

Want to play 10k wsop razz. 

1. Vacation on the Mediterranean

2. See the castles in Austria/Germany/Spain/England

3. See Metallica in concert.

1 - Go hunting/fishing with my 76 year old father in Alaska one more time

2 -  African Safari 

3 - Retire, Live on a Lake Front Cabin and fish almost every day

1 - bike across the country (dip back tire in Pacific, pedal for a while, dip front tire in Atlantic)

2 - build a house (not each and every step, but as much as I can - when wife and I are ready to downsize)

3 - take son (and in 20-30 years my grandson) to some MLB games

No disrespect, but a lot of you guys are expecting your sons to bear sons.

Hoping for no granddaughters or gay sons?

gianmarco said:
You can list more if you want. I've never had a formal list but just came up with one.

1) Own a Porsche
When I was a kid I didn't want one expensive car. I wanted 7 cheap cars each in a different color, one for each day of the week. :drive:

Users who are viewing this thread