What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Home Run Derby thread (1 Viewer)

Aguilar will get the 30 second bonus, he hits them a mile. Schwarber as well. Baez might, he’s not a big guy but he can launch them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got a short, compact swing that still generates power.  If he can keep his patience at the plate I have no problem seeing him continue to hit well for awhile.

Bill Nye breaking down Harper's swing.

If you don't read the baseball forum, I went to the celebrity softball game yesterday and some guy in my section was intensely heckling Nye over global warming.  lol

Is that why Martinez got on him for jogging to first on a grounder recently?
Sure Posty.  :rolleyes:  

He's the same guy that was questioned for playing too hard a few years back, and one that guys like Pete Rose and Hank Aaron said would have fit well in the old game because he goes all out.  Didn't run out a DP ball one time and guys who know nothing about baseball, like you for example, have to hang your hat on it.  

Sure Posty.  :rolleyes:  

He's the same guy that was questioned for playing too hard a few years back, and one that guys like Pete Rose and Hank Aaron said would have fit well in the old game because he goes all out.  Didn't run out a DP ball one time and guys who know nothing about baseball, like you for example, have to hang your hat on it.  
:lol: that I don't know about baseball.

You are funny.

Yo shadyridr, did you see that commercial for the $120 All-Star bat???  It has the Capitol on it and everything!  You should get it and show everybody how patriotic you are.

Users who are viewing this thread