Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
squistion

Michael Avenatti Thread

163 posts in this topic

Thank you Avenatti, for giving BK that one last push....those rape gang allegations as well is ridiculous yearbook allegations like FFFFFF, supplied the ammo to really show that all of the BK allegations were a smear.  Great Job in taking a serious allegation and pushing it straight into crazy talk....

Edited by Rove!
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rove! said:

Thank you Avenatti, for giving BK that one last push....those rape gang allegations as well is ridiculous yearbook allegations like FFFFFF, supplied the ammo to really show that all of the BK allegations were a smear.  Great Job in taking a serious allegation and pushing it straight into crazy talk....

He did get Kavanaugh on the record regarding the allegations though.

If his testimony about the questions Kavanaugh asked, don't match what the FBI found, he's in a heap of trubble.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rove! said:

Thank you Avenatti, for giving BK that one last push....those rape gang allegations as well is ridiculous yearbook allegations like FFFFFF, supplied the ammo to really show that all of the BK allegations were a smear.  Great Job in taking a serious allegation and pushing it straight into crazy talk....

Sorry that Avenatti riles you guys up so much.  Also, Mark Judge’s ex girlfriend says that Judge confessed to doing pretty much exactly what Avenatti’s client alleged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rove! said:

Thank you Avenatti, for giving BK that one last push....those rape gang allegations as well is ridiculous yearbook allegations like FFFFFF, supplied the ammo to really show that all of the BK allegations were a smear.  Great Job in taking a serious allegation and pushing it straight into crazy talk....

They overplayed their bluff.

 

Smart strategy though. 

Start with a small, believable accusation: unwanted groping of an acquaintance at a friend's house.

Then add a few more accusations.

Enter Ramirez, with a flashing accusation at a party, which took a lawyer 6 days to convince her it actually happened, and the NYT did not think was credible enough to print.

Now you have "multiple accusations". 

This would have been enough to set the stage for the hearing. Brett Kavanaugh is a habitual sexual assaulter.

Then Avenatti had to come in and blow it all up with the absurd.

A college girl who went to high school gang rape parties for months on end, until she ended up being gang raped. Then her former employer reveals a false accusation lawsuit, her ex reveals restraining order and death threats from the accuser, destroying what minuscule credibility she had to start with.

At this point lots of reasonable people started to smell what was cooking.

Avenatti, as entertaining as he is, was a true disservice to the only legit accuser, Dr Ford.

 

It will be interesting to see if Avenatti has his accuser speak with the FBI. If she is telling the truth there is no reason not to, right?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NFL2DF said:

They overplayed their bluff.

 

Smart strategy though. 

Start with a small, believable accusation: unwanted groping of an acquaintance at a friend's house.

Then add a few more accusations.

Enter Ramirez, with a flashing accusation at a party, which took a lawyer 6 days to convince her it actually happened, and the NYT did not think was credible enough to print.

Now you have "multiple accusations". 

This would have been enough to set the stage for the hearing. Brett Kavanaugh is a habitual sexual assaulter.

Then Avenatti had to come in and blow it all up with the absurd.

A college girl who went to high school gang rape parties for months on end, until she ended up being gang raped. Then her former employer reveals a false accusation lawsuit, her ex reveals restraining order and death threats from the accuser, destroying what minuscule credibility she had to start with.

At this point lots of reasonable people started to smell what was cooking.

Avenatti, as entertaining as he is, was a true disservice to the only legit accuser, Dr Ford.

 

It will be interesting to see if Avenatti has his accuser speak with the FBI. If she is telling the truth there is no reason not to, right?

Victory laps being taken before the race is over?

Avenatti has a seemingly trustworthy person, under oath, swearing that these things happened.  He got Kavanaugh on the record as to questions he wanted answered.  He's attempted multiple times in the past couple of days to have the FBI interview his client.

It's a serious thing to have someone willing to go under oath and claim an assault took place.  Avenatti has that, and it should be considered evidence of sexual assault by Kavanaugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://hinterlandgazette.com/2018/09/michael-avenatti-hints-julie-swetnick-may-file-criminal-complaint-against-brett-kavanaugh.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

MICHAEL AVENATTI HINTS JULIE SWETNICK MAY FILE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST BRETT KAVANAUGH

Michael Avenatti hints that his client Julie Swetnick may file a criminal complaint against Brett Kavanaugh for alleged sexual assault when they were teenagers. “She may very well pursue criminal charges against the people involved,” Avenatti said.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s Am Joy, Avenatti says he has other witnesses, who can state unequivocally that they saw Kavanaugh engage in aggressive behavior with young girls, including groping.

“If the FBI is prepared to do their job like they do everyday in this country, Brett Kavanaugh will not survive this process,” Avenatti said. “If they [FBI] are permitted to interview witnesses that know of these allegations, there is no way Kavanaugh will be placed on the U.S. Supreme Court nor should he,” he continued.

Avenatti says if his client isn’t a part of the FBI probe, he will take the case to the American public. He also called Kavanaugh a liar and challenged him to sit for a deposition as his client has pledged to do if asked.

“Brett Kavanaugh is a liar. He is not credible” and is “lying to the committee and to the American people,” Avenatti said. He added that the entries in the yearbook from his high school mirrored the prep school environment was in the D.C. area.

Avenatti slammed Kavanaugh’s Fox News interview and testimony as “absurd” in light of the entries in his high school yearbook that mirrored the prep school environment in the D.C. area at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rove! said:

:lmao:

 

Today we learn that Avenatti's client can't say that Kavanaugh was the one spiking drinks and can't say that Kavanaugh was the one who assaulted her.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/julie-swetnick-kavanaugh/

Not to mention 3 of her 4 witnesses are dead and the LEO she claims to have reported this incident to is dead.

 

If I were a betting man I would wager that Avenatti is working on behalf of Trump to embarrass the media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NFL2DF said:

Today we learn that Avenatti's client can't say that Kavanaugh was the one spiking drinks and can't say that Kavanaugh was the one who assaulted her.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/julie-swetnick-kavanaugh/

Not to mention 3 of her 4 witnesses are dead and the LEO she claims to have reported this incident to is dead.

 

If I were a betting man I would wager that Avenatti is working on behalf of Trump to embarrass the media.

My buddy is truly what you would call a slimeball lawyer.....and he called Avenatti a slimeball.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working to embarrass the media...odd claim for the guy who basically set in motion the issue that took Cohen to jail.  Yeah, that really embarrassed the media there and totally helped Trump.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NFL2DF said:

Today we learn that Avenatti's client can't say that Kavanaugh was the one spiking drinks and can't say that Kavanaugh was the one who assaulted her.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/julie-swetnick-kavanaugh/

Not to mention 3 of her 4 witnesses are dead and the LEO she claims to have reported this incident to is dead.

 

If I were a betting man I would wager that Avenatti is working on behalf of Trump to embarrass the media.

Where is this being reported? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Working to embarrass the media...odd claim for the guy who basically set in motion the issue that took Cohen to jail.  Yeah, that really embarrassed the media there and totally helped Trump.

 

Also the media has been very wary of the Swetnick story- I can't think of a single thing I've seen from the news media that would turn out to be embarrassing if her story doesn't hold up.

And there's nothing new in that Daily Caller story. I've been saying the same thing about sworn declaration not alleging anything specific about Kavanaugh for several days.  It was more about "Kavanaugh and Judge were disgusting aggressive misogynist drunks" and that she was assaulted, but was careful not to allege that she had ever seen Kavanaugh do anything criminal including the assault on her. I think the most it said was that she saw him "in line" once. I looked at it several times because I didn't know where people were getting some of the stuff about alleging he was a "gang rapist."

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

Also the media has been very wary of the Swetnick story- I can't think of a single thing I've seen from the news media that would turn out to be embarrassing if her story doesn't hold up.

And there's nothing new in that Daily Caller story. I've been saying the same thing about sworn declaration not alleging anything specific about Kavanaugh for several days.  It was more about "Kavanaugh and Judge were disgusting aggressive misogynist drunks" and that she was assaulted, but was careful not to allege that she had ever seen Kavanaugh do anything criminal including the assault on her. I think the most it said was that she saw him "in line" once. I looked at it several times because I didn't know where people were getting some of the stuff about alleging he was a "gang rapist."

#11 says he put drugs in the punch

#12 said she witnessed efforts by kavanaugh and judge to get girls disoriented and inebriated so they could be gang raped and that she saw him waiting outside in a line. 

So while she doesnt accuse him of raping her or anybody, she definitiely accused him of drugging a bunch of people with the intent of gang raping them. These are of course the things she really walked back in her interview. Changing it to she saw Brett handing out cups and being near the punch bowl and that guys werent lined up she saw them "huddling"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 4h4 hours ago

Donald Trump and his right wing hacks are claiming my client isn’t credible. If true, then why don’t they want the FBI taking a few hours to interview her and speak to the other witnesses? You would think they would want to discredit us both if the allegations were so untrue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parasaurolophus said:

#11 says he put drugs in the punch

#12 said she witnessed efforts by kavanaugh and judge to get girls disoriented and inebriated so they could be gang raped and that she saw him waiting outside in a line. 

So while she doesnt accuse him of raping her or anybody, she definitiely accused him of drugging a bunch of people with the intent of gang raping them. These are of course the things she really walked back in her interview. Changing it to she saw Brett handing out cups and being near the punch bowl and that guys werent lined up she saw them "huddling"

#11 says "drugs and/or grain alcohol," so it could have just been booze.

I didn't watch the interview because I've been somewhat dismissive of her claims from the get-go. It seemed very carefully worded to be as ugly as possible without making concrete claims specific to Kavanaugh. I'm sure the guy was awful and parties similar to the ones described happened, and I have no reason to doubt that she was a victim at one point, but it struck me as a document tiptoeing around specific allegations of illegal activitiy aimed at specific people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:
1 hour ago, parasaurolophus said:

#11 says he put drugs in the punch

#12 said she witnessed efforts by kavanaugh and judge to get girls disoriented and inebriated so they could be gang raped and that she saw him waiting outside in a line. 

So while she doesnt accuse him of raping her or anybody, she definitiely accused him of drugging a bunch of people with the intent of gang raping them. These are of course the things she really walked back in her interview. Changing it to she saw Brett handing out cups and being near the punch bowl and that guys werent lined up she saw them "huddling"

#11 says "drugs and/or grain alcohol," so it could have just been booze.

I didn't watch the interview because I've been somewhat dismissive of her claims from the get-go. It seemed very carefully worded to be as ugly as possible without making concrete claims specific to Kavanaugh. I'm sure the guy was awful and parties similar to the ones described happened, and I have no reason to doubt that she was a victim at one point, but it struck me as a document tiptoeing around specific allegations of illegal activitiy aimed at specific people.

I would agree with this.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 2h2 hours ago

We still have yet to hear anything from the FBI despite a new witness coming forward & submitting a declaration last night. We now have multiple witnesses that support the allegations and they are all prepared to be interviewed by the FBI. Trump’s “investigation” is a scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, squistion said:

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 2h2 hours ago

We still have yet to hear anything from the FBI despite a new witness coming forward & submitting a declaration last night. We now have multiple witnesses that support the allegations and they are all prepared to be interviewed by the FBI. Trump’s “investigation” is a scam.

Avenatti still does not get it.

The reason he has yet to hear from the FBI is because they are only investigating credible claims.

His gang rape chick went on tv and admitted she never saw Kavanaugh spike the punch and she never saw Kavanaugh rape anyone, including herself.

Her entire friends and family have called her a lying, psychotic #####.

Her witnesses are all dead.

Not even the people on this forum believe his shtick anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFL2DF said:

Avenatti still does not get it.

The reason he has yet to hear from the FBI is because they are only investigating credible claims.

His gang rape chick went on tv and admitted she never saw Kavanaugh spike the punch and she never saw Kavanaugh rape anyone, including herself.

Her entire friends and family have called her a lying, psychotic #####.

Her witnesses are all dead.

Not even the people on this forum believe his shtick anymore.

 

Well except the one that said he didnt know her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But I do hope he is dumb enough to put one of the women he is pimping in front of an FBI investigator.

They will both end up in jail, and he will be disbarred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, parasaurolophus said:

Well except the one that said he didnt know her.

I may have taken liberties.

3/4 of her witnesses including the cop she claims she told are all dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gang rape chick admitted on national TV that she lied in her sworn statement.

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NFL2DF said:

But I do hope he is dumb enough to put one of the women he is pimping in front of an FBI investigator.

They will both end up in jail, and he will be disbarred.

He has sworn testimony from her. If she is lying, which is likely, IMO, it is she that will face consequences, not the attorney representing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 21m21 minutes ago

Regardless of your politics, you should be outraged by the POTUS standing before a crowd and mocking a woman who claims she was sexually assaulted. @realDonaldTrump sought applause and laughter at her expense. Call him what he is - a misogynist pig with no respect for women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NFL2DF said:

But I do hope he is dumb enough to put one of the women he is pimping in front of an FBI investigator.

They will both end up in jail, and he will be disbarred.

In jail like Trump's lawyer then?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Avenatti - Daniels / 2020, looking forward to seeing this ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NFL2DF said:

The gang rape chick admitted on national TV that she lied in her sworn statement.

:lmao:

Avenatti is a scumbag for using her this way.  It was prettty clear from her statement that she was stretching to get to anything.  Avenatti was manipulating her to get in front of the cameras.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, squistion said:

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 21m21 minutes ago

Regardless of your politics, you should be outraged by the POTUS standing before a crowd and mocking a woman who claims she was sexually assaulted. @realDonaldTrump sought applause and laughter at her expense. Call him what he is - a misogynist pig with no respect for women.

Yeah, I don't think I need this guy to be telling what I "should be"

17 minutes ago, jonessed said:

Avenatti is a scumbag for using her this way.  It was prettty clear from her statement that she was stretching to get to anything.  Avenatti was manipulating her to get in front of the cameras.

agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I've ever seen anybody get under Trumpers' skin as much as Avenatti.  That guy has found the button and knows how to push it.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Yeah, I don't think I need this guy to be telling what I "should be"

 

Fair enough. Avenatti is pretty sleazy, and I've previously explained that I think the Swetnick allegations, while deserving of serious treatment, are politically motivated and don't actually allege criminal conduct by Kavanaugh.

Also, I think you should be outraged by the POTUS standing before a crowd and mocking a woman who claims she was sexually assaulted, seeking applause and laughter at her expense. I don't even think this should be a controversial statement, and it has been expressed by many people including several Republicans.  What do you think?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

Fair enough. Avenatti is pretty sleazy, and I've previously explained that I think the Swetnick allegations, while deserving of serious treatment, are politically motivated and don't actually allege criminal conduct by Kavanaugh.

Also, I think you should be outraged by the POTUS standing before a crowd and mocking a woman who claims she was sexually assaulted, seeking applause and laughter at her expense. I don't even think this should be a controversial statement, and it has been expressed by many people including several Republicans.  What do you think?

 

 

I think that if I was a little softer around the edges I'd be offended that you think you have to ask me that question :lol:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Indestructible said:

Not sure I've ever seen anybody get under Trumpers' skin as much as Avenatti.  That guy has found the button and knows how to push it.  

The guy makes my skin crawl, and I'm not a Trumper :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Avenatti - Daniels / 2020, looking forward to seeing this ticket. 

I've been looking forward to a Anthony Weiner / Eric Holder ticket.  Weiner Holder 2020

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Indestructible said:

Not sure I've ever seen anybody get under Trumpers' skin as much as Avenatti.  That guy has found the button and knows how to push it.  

And it works for him where it didn't coming from Rubio or Jeb!.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 4h4 hours ago

The FBI investigation was no investigation at all. @realDonaldTrump, @senatemajldr and @ChuckGrassley ensured that numerous key witnesses, including six very damaging witnesses I am aware of, were never even interviewed. Their conduct is a disgrace - they never wanted the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eliana Johnson‏ @elianayjohnson 2h2 hours ago

Per @jonathanvswan, Trump admin officials who gathered at Trump hotel over wknd virtually toasted Michael Avenatti: “At one point in the evening, a sr person at one of the outside grps joked that Avenatti might have been on GOP payroll. "You guys put Avenatti up to it, right?"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.