What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Michael Avenatti Thread (1 Viewer)

Yep, you’re right. Who knows then I guess but it’d be incredibly reckless to file a suit on behalf of a client without some sort of written assent and, ideally, a fee agreement. 
Not sure they'd do a separate fee agreement to make a counterclaim.  Apparently, the original fee agreement was some nominal fee with Avenatti to then use the proceeds from any crowdsourcing to first pay his legal fees.  According to Avenatti, at least.

No idea if he really presented the counterclaim without her consent, but its become obvious in other ways that he's put his own interests ahead of hers. The great irony is that Avenatti is the type of lawyer Trump would have loved to have represented him.  He's like an even more aggressive and douchey Kasowitz.

They are and I'm still confused as to how. 
How could you be confused by this at this point? They have an awesome defense and what appears to be the best offensive coach in the division. Their worst offensive skill position player is a guy that rushed for over 1100 yards each of the last two seasons. 

How could you be confused by this at this point? They have an awesome defense and what appears to be the best offensive coach in the division. Their worst offensive skill position player is a guy that rushed for over 1100 yards each of the last two seasons. 
I’m a Vikings fan. 

It's hilarious, the Trump supporters on my Facebook news feed are posting this story as if it changes the fact that Trump was barebacking Stormy with a young baby at home and paid her off to keep quiet. 

Avenatti won't be running for President but he can still bd entertaining.

Anyone know what he is talking about with Trump and Tucker Carlson?

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 11m11 minutes ago

.@realDonaldTrump - What happened between you and that hack @TuckerCarlson? Did you tell him he couldn’t have another cucumber sandwich at Mar-a-Lago? Sorry to hear you two broke up.

Avenatti won't be running for President but he can still bd entertaining.

Anyone know what he is talking about with Trump and Tucker Carlson?

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 11m11 minutes ago

.@realDonaldTrump - What happened between you and that hack @TuckerCarlson? Did you tell him he couldn’t have another cucumber sandwich at Mar-a-Lago? Sorry to hear you two broke up.
Carlson referred to him as unqualified and said he's broken his promises or something today.

I may be wrong and I frequently am but I'm thinking Stormy's thinking about a malpractice claim here. This was a total victory for Stormy and this suit turned it into a disaster.
The defamation case was pretty weak to begin with, probably the right ruling, and this award of almost $300k is a pretty bad loss no matter how you look at it.  Now I see Avenatti is claiming he will appeal, which is crazy.  I'm not sure how these things work, but my guess is that Avenatti has agreed to be responsible for these fees.  If not, she would be well-advised to seek a second opinion on this appeal.

Avenatti deserves all the credit for the SDNY chapter in the Trump collapse
Eh, technically Stormy does before him. But he did do *that. He won that case, period. Which is what is really so sad about her having to pay Donald freakin' Trump 300K now. As indicated above I really hope it's Avenatti not her that has to pay, but regardless Trump should not be getting a penny out of this deal from anyone.

The defamation case was pretty weak to begin with, probably the right ruling, and this award of almost $300k is a pretty bad loss no matter how you look at it.  Now I see Avenatti is claiming he will appeal, which is crazy.  I'm not sure how these things work, but my guess is that Avenatti has agreed to be responsible for these fees.  If not, she would be well-advised to seek a second opinion on this appeal.
I really hope that's the case.

I’m sure it’s the same fee arrangement, with little to no obligation from Daniels but giving Avenatti first cut at the crowdsourced funding. 

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti

I am pleased to announce that @StormyDaniels and I will attend the congressional hearing when Cohen testifies. Which is only appropriate seeing as it would have never happened but for @StormyDaniels.

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti

I am pleased to announce that @StormyDaniels and I will attend the congressional hearing when Cohen testifies. Which is only appropriate seeing as it would have never happened but for @StormyDaniels.
Love it!   That will be a great sideshow.

Just waiting until he really hits rock bottom and signs up be on Trump’s legal team. Him and Rudy would be unstoppable!

Avenatti on MSNBC this AM:

"This is going to end badly for Donald Trump. His criminality and criminal behavior are finally going to catch up to him." Avenatti also pledged to fight for public depositions (Trump, Cohen) in Stormy Daniels case.
This quote turns out to be quite ironic

:lol:

Josh Barro‏ @jbarro 25m25 minutes ago

Wait so Michael Avenatti is getting charged today by two different US Attorney’s offices for two sets of crimes? Who does he think he is, Paul Manafort?

@FBG Moderator

@Joe Bryant

Just a reminder, I was suspended for using the word c*****, apparently it slipped through the filter.

Sinn posted p***** yesterday, and Ivan here is throwing around p*****.

Can we get an official ruling on using the c and p words?

The language filter doesn't censor them, and I have provided 2 examples in 2 days of posts not being deleted and posters not suspended.

Yet there I was, minding my own business Friday night, when whoever was operating FBG Moderator decided to delete my post and suspend me for the same thing.

Are we allowed to talk about p***** and c**** or not?

Just seeking clarification for the group.

TIA
This was from November of 2018. Please don't use these now or in the future. If you see someone use these, please report. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy has gone beyond his defense of Stormy Daniels to defending immigrant children who have been separated from their parents, along with taking on Trump directly on other issues and speaking in front of The White House today:

Michael Avenatti‏ @MichaelAvenatti 21m21 minutes ago

“Our troops didn't die in Yorktown, didn't take Normandy beach, didn't rebuild Europe and secure the postwar peace that you are now destroying, Mr. President, for you to live as a Manchurian candidate in our White House.” My speech in front of the White House moments ago.

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1019373747978035203
:toilet:

update?

Users who are viewing this thread