What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My son just asked me what Kim Kardashian is famous for (1 Viewer)

Start talking about OJ and his friendship with her dad, the missing piece of luggage and he'll be playing fortnight well before the sex stuff.

Not sure I should tell a 9 year old it is for leaking a sex tape of herself getting it on with a rapper.
You’re over thinking this. It doesn’t matter how she became famous. Why is she famous now? Keep it simple. Her family has a reality show and lots of people watch it.  :shrug:

A picture is worth 1000 words but I am not allowed to post one here. Maybe you could scour the web to show him her assets?

Not sure I should tell a 9 year old it is for leaking a sex tape of herself getting it on with a rapper.
For now just tell her because her dad represented and won the OJ Case. Later when he's old enough you can tell him she became even bigger after a video of her showing off her bed skills leaked. 

A picture is worth 1000 words but I am not allowed to post one here. Maybe you could scour the web to show him her assets?
He already has to explain why the Kardashian's are famous, does he need to add the birds and the bees in the same night?

Last edited by a moderator:
As an elder father who hurt his relationship with his son by being dishonest I'd be as truthful as possible with your son.  So just admit that Kim Kardashian is famous for riding black ####.

She famous for being famous.
This is pretty much the answer here. She's famous for being famous, nothing more, nothing less. 

"What is she famous for, daddy?" 

Being famous and beautiful and on television. Easy peasy. Your work is done. Unless you get into the people who want to watch her stuff...

But you know about people wanting to watch beautiful naked people, so you got this.  

It's too easy a target. There's a symptom much larger, much needier than just Kim Kardashian. There's a lot to be said for fathers and daughters here, actually.  

This is pretty much the answer here. She's famous for being famous, nothing more, nothing less. 

"What is she famous for, daddy?" 

Being famous and beautiful and on television. Easy peasy. Your work is done. Unless you get into the people who want to watch her stuff...

But you know about people wanting to watch beautiful naked people, so you got this.  
They are kind of like those artists that paint a line and a box and it hangs in a museum. The thing is most of those artists are trained and can paint stuff the average Joe considers art like a sunset on a field or a bowl of fruit or whatever they just moved into something else. 

People say "I can do that". Well, first you probably can't. Second, you didn't. Third, why don't you try if it's so easy and see what happens. Gets a lot harder. 

Got to give credit where credit is due IMO.

All that being said I wouldn't want my kid watching that crap :lol:  

They are kind of like those artists that paint a line and a box and it hangs in a museum. The thing is most of those artists are trained and can paint stuff the average Joe considers art like a sunset on a field or a bowl of fruit or whatever they just moved into something else. 

People say "I can do that". Well, first you probably can't. Second, you didn't. Third, why don't you try if it's so easy and see what happens. Gets a lot harder. 

Got to give credit where credit is due IMO.

All that being said I wouldn't want my kid watching that crap :lol:  
Yeah, that's why the simple answer is best. I totally agree with what you're saying. It's really not easy. At all.  

But it could be the decline of civ, though that's another issue.  

the real answer is being a master of leveraging social media and nmornic teenagers.  Look at that youngest one:  worth just shy of a bil at like 20 years old and then someone starts a go fund me that gets a lot of donations to help push her over the mark.  God bless America.

the real answer is being a master of leveraging social media and nmornic teenagers.  Look at that youngest one:  worth just shy of a bil at like 20 years old and then someone starts a go fund me that gets a lot of donations to help push her over the mark.  God bless America.
Wow, just wow.  Had to Google.  That's effing sad.  I can't afford to buy a new car and this broad is getting $100M raised for her as a billionaire.  

Users who are viewing this thread