What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do same brand dealerships know nationwide inventory of new models? (1 Viewer)

skycriesmary

Climbing up the Walls
Say for instance I'm looking at a new 2018 Audi A4. Will a local Audi dealership know exactly how many of these units are available at other dealerships, and where they are located, nationwide? 

Most of them you can check yourself.  We recently bought a Pacifica and could look up the inventory on Chrysler's website.  At the dealer they were basically using the same thing, to trade for the one we wanted.  They just called the dealer with the same number we'd use.  Took them too long to do it so we did the same thing ourself and got a deal done w/ one of the other dealers over the phone for even less, that they just direct shipped to us.

The ones that don't have a customer facing database online will still have one internally.

Say for instance I'm looking at a new 2018 Audi A4. Will a local Audi dealership know exactly how many of these units are available at other dealerships, and where they are located, nationwide? 
Yes and no. They can search for models with specific features.  They can also use different search criteria by distance or state or region. Exactly how many are available is a bit of a different question.  Some may be sold and not reported yet, some may be in demo service.  Seems like heading to the local Audi dealer would be your best bet. 

Gross avatar, stupid question. Of course they do.  
Dude, your i-stalking me because of my avatar? That's not very excellent. What's gross and repulsive about it? Two men going in for a kiss? Are you homophobic? 

Why don't you get a freaking life, eh? I've come across plenty of posts over the years of yours that are ignorant or offensive, but I've just moved on. You know why? Because people have different opinions, and I accept that. I also have better things to do than harass someone I don't know about something they post or share online. 

You want people's views to start becoming censored because you don't like it? 

Please, put your big boy pants on, and add me to your ignore list. 

Dude, your i-stalking me because of my avatar? That's not very excellent. What's gross and repulsive about it? Two men going in for a kiss? Are you homophobic? 

Why don't you get a freaking life, eh? I've come across plenty of posts over the years of yours that are ignorant or offensive, but I've just moved on. You know why? Because people have different opinions, and I accept that. I also have better things to do than harass someone I don't know about something they post or share online. 

You want people's views to start becoming censored because you don't like it? 

Please, put your big boy pants on, and add me to your ignore list. 
I don't ignore anybody. Your response is perfect. Shows how thin-skinned you are. Your posts over the years have also been ignorant and offensive and typically contentious and therefore, boring. 

Get a life.  

This is the second time you've commented about one comment. Who's I-stalking who? Your avatar sucks, is transfixed on the president being gay with Putin, and is relatively fantastical. Try and be a big boy, too.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't ignore anybody. Your response is perfect. Shows how thin-skinned you are. Your posts over the years have also been ignorant and offensive and typically contentious and therefore, boring. But, you continue to pay attention and keep notes anyway?

Get a life.  Oh, this is rich. Isn't that just what I told you?

This is the second time you've commented about one comment. No, actually, I commented about your first comment in the stock thread, and now this one. Who's I-stalking who? You're stalking me, apparently, which you said you'd do in your first post regarding my avatar. Your avatar sucks, is transfixed on the president being gay with Putin, and is relatively fantastical. Try and be a big boy, too.  
You seem to be a bit worried about being boring and thin-skinned, so you're labeling me as such. Classic. This will be my last reply to you. My god man, get well.

I'm well, your obvious infatuation with weird fantasies isn't. It's stupid. I'm not commenting anymore. Peace.  

eta* PM sent and apologies directed on my end. I shouldn't have commented. 

Can't we all agree to not have gross avatars?

If you're looking for a specific Audi A4, post parameters in here and let the FBG army go to work for you.

A4, Pearl White, black leather int, 6 speed manual, etc.

I'll bet these folks would love the challenge.

Can't we all agree to not have gross avatars?

If you're looking for a specific Audi A4, post parameters in here and let the FBG army go to work for you.

A4, Pearl White, black leather int, 6 speed manual, etc.

I'll bet these folks would love the challenge.
Saw the sweetest s7 on the road today. Kept flying by me like I was standing still. Beautiful to look at.  

Users who are viewing this thread