What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty pick question (1 Viewer)

umma10

Footballguy
I'm in a dynasty league and have the #2 pick and #8 pick.

Start: 1QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 1 FLEX (WR or TE) / 1 DEF

My team:

Luck/Dalton/Keenum

Cook/Hunt/Miller/D.Henry/Bernard

D.Adams/M.Evans/Robinson/Goodwin

Kelce/Doyle

Who would you grab at #2 & #8, my thoughts are #2 would be Sony Michel and Ridley at #8

If Ridley is in the slot, I would think he will do very well

Sony should perform well too, why else would NE take a RB in the 1st round?

Thoughts?

Also, if you don't think I should grab them at those picks, who would you try to pick up at picks #2 & #8 with the above line-up.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
updated and no it is not a rookie only draft (we can hold 18 players with a total of 23 players on our roster)

Assuming this goes more like a rookie draft then I would assume Saquon and Guice go 1 and 2. Talent wise Guice, Chubb, and Michel can be argued over and over, just take your pick at who you like the most. I am a Chubb fan, and have Guice over Michel. 

Depending on who falls to you at the 8th you can take the last RB or the first set of WRs. Moore and Ridley are both good options, but you may have a shot at some of the backend top tier RBs. Kerryon, Jones, Freeman, just depends who falls to you. 

First I'd try to trade the #2 pick away for a good WR or for multiple high picks. Your RB's are already good. You should address your WR depth and the question marks they all have. 

If you don't trade the #2 pick I'd go Guice at #2 since you don't need him. No way should Michel even be considered. When is the last time you could trust Belichick and any NE RB?

If you are able to pick up other high picks for your #2 I would consider Kirk as a great 2nd WR pick up as he could be the next Larry Fitzgerald sooner rather than later. 

See if you can package the 2 pick and something else to a team that is light on talent. Is there a team that just has Leveon, DJ, A. Brown or something like that? 1.02 and Derrick Henry might do the trick and if not it will get the ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread