What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Advice Sought (1 Viewer)

Kam2

Footballguy
12-team keep forever points league dynasty. I am defending champion and currently sitting in 1st place in the league. Have an offer on the table of the following:

Send: Francisco Mejia, Scott Kingery, Eloy Jimenez, Willie Calhoun, Rafael Devers, Luiz Gohara, Mike Clevenger

Receive: Jose Altuve, Bryce Harper, Alex Wood

I can probably work it out to where Clevenger and Wood aren't part of the deal.

My starting lineup right now:

• Wilson Ramos
  • Freddie Freeman
  • Matt Carpenter
  • Devers
  • Francisco Lindor
  • Eric Hosmer
  • Michael Brantley
  • Tommy Pham
  • JD Martinez
  • Treat Turner
  • Jean Segura
  • Chris Sale
  • Clevenger
  • Yu Darvish
  • Marcus Stroman
  • Dylan Bundy
  • Luke Weaver
  • Josh Hader
  • Craig Kimbrel
  • Kenley Jansen
Yoenis Cespedes, Josh Donaldson, Daniel Murphy on the bench.

I would slide Altuve in for Devers and Harper for either Pham or Brantley.

This move would make me the prohibitive favorite this year and next, although I am selling off my entire young core so when this team hits the cliff it is going to fall hard. Hard to turn down arguably two of the top-5 dynasty players but I am giving up quite a haul. Any thoughts would be appreciated in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d probably do that. Eloy is going to probably be a fantasy monster but it might take a few years.  Some good MLB ready prospects you’re trading but none of them are sure things. Harper is 26, and a top 10 guy for a lot of years. 

You’ll have to do some 3B searching since you’ll only have Carp and Donaldson there, but Donaldson should bounce back in the short term. 

Users who are viewing this thread