What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL10: Post your squad (1 Viewer)

cloppbeast

Footballguy
I know we already have a MFL10 thread, but I thought the would be interesting anyhow. Post your teams for review and discussion, ridicule or congratulations.

QB: (2)

Kirk Cousins 

Matthew Stafford

RB: (5)

Derrius Guice

LeSean McCoy

Duke Johnson

Giovani Bernard

Jordan Wilkins

WR: (8)

Odell Beckham

Keenan Allen

Brandin Cooks

Sammy Watkins

Jordy Nelson

Paul Richardson

Calvin Ridley

Danny Amendola

Keelan Cole

TE: (3)

Kyle Rudolph

Eric Ebron

Gerald Everett

TDSP: (1)

Green Bay

QB: (2)

Carson Wentz

Matthew Stafford

RB: (5)

Alvin Kamara

Ronald Jones II

Duke Johnson

Peyton Barber

Elijah McGuire

WR: (8)

A.J. Green

Tyreek Hill

Allen Robinson

Julian Edelman

Rishard Matthews

Allen Hurns

Mike Williams

Ryan Grant

TE: (3)

Greg Olsen

Tyler Eifert

Tyler Kroft

TDSP: (2)

New Orleans

San Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to resurrect this thread for 2019. I love the MFL10s, they help me sharpen my toolbox by the time late August comes around and I'm ready to do my big redrafts. I think of them as just a bunch of mock drafts, where I can research various strategies and tinkering with my tiers, but with the added bonus of possibly paying off (as opposed to actual mocks). They have for me the last two years that I've been addicted to them. I made $200 off of like 14 leagues two years ago and this past year I made $400 off 24 buyins. A small profit but a profit nonetheless for gaining a tremendous amount of information throughout the offseason. Anyway I finally have one under my belt for this year. 

This was a "I don't have any clear strategy at all, just going with my gut and getting my feet wet" approach. My early take away is that WR is deep and ####ty. Anyway, here is the team I put together out of the 3 spot:

Luck, Brady

Zeke, Fournette, Ingram, Darrell Henderson, Rodney Anderson

DJ Moore, Anthony Miller, Dede Westbrook, N'Keal Harry, Hakeem Butler, DeVante Parker, David Moore, JJ Artega-Whiteside

Kittle, Mark Andrews, Jonnu Smith

Bears, Cardinals

I just completed my first one.  I was picking in the 10th spot which is obviously not what I’d prefer.  I went BPA early.  I think ideally you want to get two top RBs early if you can because it dries out pretty fast.  

QB: Big Ben, Trubisky

RB: Kerryon, Drake, M. Sanders, D. Johnson, Burkhead, Yeldon, R. Smith 

WR: M. Thomas, Smith-Schuster, Diggs, Shepherd, D. Hamilton, T. Smith, Dorsett

TE: Henry, Cook 

DEF: Chargers, Colts, Lions 

1st two post NFL draft. Really wanted to get a sense of where some of the rookies were going. These were 1 minute clock variety, and I balked on the Yeldon pick. Rushed that one. Should have snagged Barber/Jones. Am beginning to think I will really plan on that combo if I draw a pick near the turns.

4 spot:

Rodgers, Murray

Kamara, Montgomery, Sanders, Harris, Yeldon

Evans, Cooper, Metcalf, Harry, Washington, Isabella, Butler, AJ Brown

Njoku, Ian Thomas, Jonnu Smith

Falcons, Eagles

7 spot:

Rodgers, Flacco

Henry, Ingram, Montgomery, Henderson, Duke Johnson, Barber

Adams, Evans, Metcalf, A Miller, MVS, Butler, JJAW

Ebron, Herndon, Gesicki

Falcons, Vikings

Last edited by a moderator:
7 spot:

Rodgers, Flacco

Henry, Ingram, Montgomery, Henderson, Duke Johnson, Barber

Adams, Evans, Metcalf, A Miller, MVS, Butler, JJAW

Ebron, Herndon, Gesicki

Falcons, Vikings
You got Ingram in the 4th or 5th? I'll have him on every team at that price.

Never done MFL10's, could someone explain what they are?  Are they mock drafts?  What's the format for them?

Never done MFL10's, could someone explain what they are?  Are they mock drafts?  What's the format for them?
They are $10 best ball drafts, and although they are real I use them as though they are mocks. It gives me better data than an actual mock, and I get the bonus of actually being staked for something. Small though it is. Last year I did 24 of these and won 3 ($100 each), as well as a couple 2nd place finishes. So it turned a small profit while serving it's research purpose for me. And they are as addictive as hell. They have bigger stakes, too.

https://bestball10s.shgn.com/ 

They are $10 best ball drafts, and although they are real I use them as though they are mocks. It gives me better data than an actual mock, and I get the bonus of actually being staked for something. Small though it is. Last year I did 24 of these and won 3 ($100 each), as well as a couple 2nd place finishes. So it turned a small profit while serving it's research purpose for me. And they are as addictive as hell. They have bigger stakes, too.

https://bestball10s.shgn.com/ 
Always looking for more ways to spend more money on a hobby I suck at  :thumbup:

A couple more:

8 spot:

Rodgers, Murray

Henry, Ingram, Sanders, Barber, Jones

Adams, Juju, Sutton, Metcalf, AMiller, Parker, Butler, JJAW

Ebron, Ian Thomas, Jonnu Smith

Bears, Panthers

6 spot:

Rodgers, Garrapolo

D Williams, Montgomery, Lindsay, Duke Johnson, Barber, Armstead

Hopkins, Evans, Metcalf, AMiller, Butler, Parker, JJAW

Howard, Njoku, Andrews

Jaguars, Panthers

I can't seem to stop taking Rodgers in the 7th and rookie WRs later. Probably reaching for Metcalf but I love his chance to produce in Seattle.

I can't seem to stop taking Rodgers in the 7th and rookie WRs later. Probably reaching for Metcalf but I love his chance to produce in Seattle.
Dont blame u taking Rodgers there. Hes usually a 3rd, and how much has it changed really?

Rookie wide receivers though, I usually tread lightly. But if you can get them late enough it's not too bad.

and from the 1 spot, finally:

Rodgers, Garrapolo

Barkley, A Jones, Ingram, Henderson, Duke

Cooper, DJ Moore, Harry, Funchess, Parker, JJAW, ESB, Enunwa

Ebron, Andrews, Fant

Jaguars, Falcons

I don't know what to think of this receiving corps except it is deep with upside.

Users who are viewing this thread