What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Old discontinued candy (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
I would like some orange Bubblicious & paradise punch plus that one in the yellow wrapper w/a pineapple on it if I recall correctly. I also want some Gatorgum and Surge. :excited:

I can't say if suggesting Craig's List or a card required pharmacy is your best bet   May wanna try drinking Power-Aid while chewing Juicy Fruit

I remember we had a kid in jr. high school who would bring a brief case full of charms,slo poks,black cows,and sugar daddies and sell them.  He would by them at 10 cents a piece and sell them for .50.  He was quite the entrepreneur.

I remember we had a kid in jr. high school who would bring a brief case full of charms,slo poks,black cows,and sugar daddies and sell them.  He would by them at 10 cents a piece and sell them for .50.  He was quite the entrepreneur.
I did that in Junior high.  Got a buck a day for lunch money.  Bought ten packs of Now and Laters on the way to school and did them for a quarter each.

Users who are viewing this thread