What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How long can you last? (1 Viewer)

How long can you last?

• Total voters
As a teenager who swam I could hold it over two minutes.  Now, as an old man with a lifetime of wear and damage, barely over 30 seconds.

As a boy my town had 4th of July events.  One was an underwater swim in the municipal pool.  It was a 25 yard pool.  At 10 years old I swam three lengths underwater.  Most surfaced at a length or less, a few made the turn, none made the second turn other than me, but wanting to show off I did the third length anyhow. I won a goldfish.  It died before I got it home.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a teenager who swam I could hold it over two minutes.  Now, as an old man with a lifetime of wear and damage, barely over 30 seconds.

As a boy my town had 4th of July events.  One was an underwater swim in the municipal pool.  It was a 25 yard pool.  At 10 years old I swam three lengths underwater.  Most surfaced at a length or less, a few made the turn, none made the second turn other than me, but wanting to show off I did the third length anyhow. I won a goldfish.  It died before I got it home.
It apparently couldn’t hold its breath as long as you.  

I'm on this SSRI medication for anxiety and depression that has a side effect of making me last longer.  I went onto a double dose after a month and the medication has really helped with my issues, but holy cow...it is like I'm just numb down there. I still respond to initial stimuli the same, it just takes a lot more effort to complete the task.

Users who are viewing this thread