What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Brother Season 20 * *SPOILERS ** (1 Viewer)

Mile High

Footballguy
Since we don't have one yet that I know of and this season is shaping up to be a good one. So here goes.

Bayleigh wins HOH.

Sounds like Tyler has talked her into nominating JC and Brett.  She was going to go with Brett and Rachel.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be interesting to see who he pulls off.

They haven't shown us much about Rachel's game yet... Brett's an obvious threat in the game (but one with a big target already)... I'll guess he pulls Rachel off.
He told Bayleigh he wouldn't use it if she ask him not to and she said don't use it.

It sounds like Bay's side wants Brett out.  Hayleigh, Scotty, Rockstar, and Fessie will vote Brett out.  Tyler wants to vote Rachel out and it sounds like Angela and KC does too.  It also sounds like JC and Sam will vote out Rachel.  Bay's side about to be blindsided again.

It sounds like Bay's side wants Brett out.  Hayleigh, Scotty, Rockstar, and Fessie will vote Brett out.  Tyler wants to vote Rachel out and it sounds like Angela and KC does too.  It also sounds like JC and Sam will vote out Rachel.  Bay's side about to be blindsided again.
I can't believe Bayleigh and company haven't figured out Tyler is the leader of level 6.

I find it hard to believe Bayleigh received the most votes by America for the third power app.  Shady Big Brother shenanigans if you ask me.  Terribly stupid of her to reveal she has it to everyone.

this will be hilarious if it happens

The little bit I watched of bbad last night made it seem like everyone knew Rachel was going home, including her.

Don't Noonan said:
I find it hard to believe Bayleigh received the most votes by America for the third power app.  Shady Big Brother shenanigans if you ask me.  Terribly stupid of her to reveal she has it to everyone.
She's on a major power trip this week. She'll go back to crying by Thursday.

Looks like the nominations will be Rockstar and Scottie with the backdoor plan being either Fessy or Bayleigh.  The hacker app appears to be a competition after nominations. The hacker winner can do, all of, parts of or nothing of. Change one nomination, play in the veto, cancel one vote.

Example how the hacker app could play out.

(1) remove a nominee and name the replacement;
(2) remove a PoV player and name the replacement (presumably only one drawn - not the HoH or a nominee); and
(3) cancel a vote to evict.

So, an example for this week:

Angela noms Scottie & RS

Scottie wins Hacker, removes himself, replaces with Kaycee

Tyler, Brett and Sam drawn to play PoV - Scottie replaces Tyler with himself

Scottie wins PoV, leaves noms the same

RS vs. Kaycee - Scottie cancels Brett's vote

Votes to evict Kaycee:  Scottie, Haleigh, Fessy, Bayleigh

Votes to evict RS:  Tyler, Sam, JC

Looks like the nominations will be Rockstar and Scottie with the backdoor plan being either Fessy or Bayleigh.  The hacker app appears to be a competition after nominations. The hacker winner can do, all of, parts of or nothing of. Change one nomination, play in the veto, cancel one vote.
Can't Bayleigh control the noms tho?

Mr.Pack said:
If I were Angela I would tell Bayleigh she is safe this week if she doesn't use the app.  If she uses it at noms and the veto ends up being used then she will be put up as a replacement and voted off.  They will have the numbers.

Mr.Pack said:
If she wants to. But she has the power until final 8. Why use it now if she thinks she is safe?  On the other hand since everyone now knows about it she might as well use it and get that target off her back. I do think if she doesn't use it this week they will try and vote her out to take that power off the board. Problem is right now Bayleigh doesn't trust her alliance due to the fact the 4 of them can't figure out JC is the one who keeps voting against them and they keep blaming each other for the vote they can't figure out.

If she wants to. But she has the power until final 8. Why use it now if she thinks she is safe?  On the other hand since everyone now knows about it she might as well use it and get that target off her back. I do think if she doesn't use it this week they will try and vote her out to take that power off the board. Problem is right now Bayleigh doesn't trust her alliance due to the fact the 4 of them can't figure out JC is the one who keeps voting against them and they keep blaming each other for the vote they can't figure out.
I thought going into last night they believed Hayleigh, RS, Fessy, Scotty, and Tyler were voting out Brett.  Are you saying they thought JC was too?  If so, that would mean 2 of them had to flip.  Do they know Tyler voted out Rachel?

Yeah they know Tyler, Angela, KeeCee and Sam voted out Rachel.  They can't seem to figure out JC did as well. For some reason they just believe JC when he says he voted to evict Brett so it must be one of the 4 alliance members who flipped. It's crazy really. The vote was 5 to 4, 4 people admit to voting out Rachel  you have 4 in your alliance should be simple enough to say JC was the 5th Rachel vote. But these genius are questioning the loyalty of their alliance.

I thought going into last night they believed Hayleigh, RS, Fessy, Scotty, and Tyler were voting out Brett.  Are you saying they thought JC was too?  If so, that would mean 2 of them had to flip.  Do they know Tyler voted out Rachel?
One more thing they thought the vote was going to be 9-0 to vote out Brett.

nice!  Any idea who won the hacker thing?
No. Still hasn't been played yet. No word  of .Bayleigh using her power. They won't show the challenge on the feds so unless the player who wins tells someone or says something it might remain a secret  until Sunday of who won. 

Hacker app was used. Tyler is up and Scottie was taken down. Speculation is that Haleigh won it, but so far I haven seen or heard a for sure.

Hacker took Scotty off the block and put up Tyler.  Think Hayleigh won the hacker app.  America is so stupid or BB is rigging this.

Can she still control the noms though?

Yes, but Angela is lying to her saying she won't put her up so she won't use the app
I'm not sure about that. Her power was to change the HoHs nominations not over ride the veto winner decision. Even if she had used the power to change Angela nominations she could still be put up as the veto replacement.. Since Angela is the HoH and veto winner she  has all the power to take down and replace anyone she chooses. 

Yes, but Angela is lying to her saying she won't put her up so she won't use the app
My take on that is Angela is just trying to keep her calm for now. What I don't get is why F6 is looking for excuses to put Bayleigh up. Just say we know you have this power, we want it gone before you use it and then vote her out.

Hacker took Scotty off the block and put up Tyler.  Think Hayleigh won the hacker app.  America is so stupid or BB is rigging this.
Never for one second did I ever think the online votes made a tiny bit of difference. It's just a smokescreen for the producers to manipulate the house.

Super smart considering everyone knows about her power. And that she's annoying and is objectively one of the bottom 10 HGs of all times.
:crazy:  I don't know how anyone that's watched all 20 seasons even puts her in the bottom 25.

EYLive said:
:crazy:  I don't know how anyone that's watched all 20 seasons even puts her in the bottom 25.
If she Goes home with a power in her pocket that would have changed the opposite sides HoH nominations, when she knew they knew she had because of her own big mouth, puts her in the running. Then add in last nights disastrous meeting with Angela where she spilled all the information about her power to pitch an all girls alliance while throwing Scottie under the bus. She had no read on Angela because she just talks and talks and talks and never listens.

Users who are viewing this thread