What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

Yeah just today I looked over my last few teams to see why my strategy (roster construction and/or selections) has been flawed. I'm sure it will be again this year but is a very fun contest.  I'm glad they don't keep track of number of team iterations. 

It says "Coming In August" under the contests tab...
If you click the link for your previous team it states “Sit tight. The 2018 contest will open in late July or early August.”.  That being said I think it opens up tomorrow or Thursday. 

This contest is the ONLY reason I have a membership to this site. For real! If the contest ever goes away it will be in unison with my membership. 

I wish good news on certain players would stop coming out for at least a week.  I'm sure the prices of some players are increasing by the day... *sigh*
Eh, if the news comes out after prices are set everyone jumps on the value.  I kinda hope no major news comes out after the pricing is done, it's more fun if there aren't a ton of obvious value plays that are 80% owned.  

Hadn't really been thinking about player prices much but just realized that Gurley has a brutal week 12 bye.  I would have assumed he'd be the highest-priced RB but now wonder if he'll be discounted below Zeke/Bell. 

Over/under $32.50 for Gurley?

Hadn't really been thinking about player prices much but just realized that Gurley has a brutal week 12 bye.  I would have assumed he'd be the highest-priced RB but now wonder if he'll be discounted below Zeke/Bell. 

Over/under $32.50 for Gurley?
Way over. Gurley will be right near 40

How about this while we wait. Highest % owned guy that will disappoint? No matter what price.  Think like Davante Adams the year Jordy torn his ACL. 

I will go 1st. George Kittle

Barkley. If he is a little lower price than the top 5 or 6 RBs then people will think he is a great deal and he could have high %. But I don't think he will end up being worth that price. I am Giants fan and hope I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're one of the first 500 to set a lineup and not change it once you'll get two injury replacements. Love it!

Also interesting to see there's half dollar pricing.   Eli Manning at $13.50 or Rivers at $15.50 hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread