What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (4 Viewers)

rockaction said:
I have Bilal Powell and Jeremy Hill and Carson. 

The turk...he lurks.  
I think you're fine with Powell and Carson as backups if you have depth elsewhere.  Powell and Crow have to carry the Jets (sorry Darnold fanboys).  Carson is on a horrible team but they have a mobile QB so he'll get 6 TDs this year as a floor.

I think you're fine with Powell and Carson as backups if you have depth elsewhere.  Powell and Crow have to carry the Jets (sorry Darnold fanboys).  Carson is on a horrible team but they have a mobile QB so he'll get 6 TDs this year as a floor.
Kamara and Lynch. I'm not digging my RBs right now. 

My WRs and TEs are fine. D/ST? Okay. Kickers - Gostkowski is still around until the Leg gets back.  

But I think I might be meeting up with a certain sickle soon.  

eta* Powell and Crowell do have to carry that team. They won't throw the ball more than five yards downfield. How could they not have to?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamara and Lynch. I'm not digging my RBs right now. 

My WRs and TEs are fine. D/ST? Okay. Kickers - Gostkowski is still around until the Leg gets back.  

But I think I might be meeting up with a certain sickle soon.  

eta* Powell and Crowell do have to carry that team. They won't throw the ball more than five yards downfield. How could they not have to?  
well I didn't know you were counting on Lynch as RB2 :P

hopefully, miami's defense is overrated early in the season....fingers crossed :D

Bug report: Calcomatic is showing 0's for all the weekly player scores on my team page, although the live scoring seems to be working fine.

Bug report: Calcomatic is showing 0's for all the weekly player scores on my team page, although the live scoring seems to be working fine.
Question - how did you get that team page view?  I can't seem to find that for my team
I don't remember how I originally got it, but you can get the page for different teams by changing the url to include your team's ID instead of mine. Although if it isn't linked anywhere then possibly it's no longer supported, and the bug is that I was able to access it at all.

I don't remember how I originally got it, but you can get the page for different teams by changing the url to include your team's ID instead of mine. Although if it isn't linked anywhere then possibly it's no longer supported, and the bug is that I was able to access it at all.
Actually, I figured it out.  Go to "My Entry" and type your 6 digits, then remove the word "live" from the URL.  But mine also has 0's for weeks 1 & 2.

Here's a list of week 3 inactive RB's that were expensive ($15 or more), along with # of active submissions:

Joe Mixon ($24) - 822 - 20 of these owners also have Bernard

Dalvin Cook ($27) - 711 - 62 of these owners also have Murray

Mark Ingram ($20) - 436 - I consider him a standalone player, but 15 of these owners also have Kamara

Jay Ajayi ($20) - 298 - 13 of these owners also have Clement

Devonta Freeman ($25) - 267 - 11 of these owners also have Coleman

Leveon Bell ($37) - 143 - 57 of these owners also have Conner

Marlon Mack ($15) - 132 - 8 of these owners also have Wilkins; 1 of these owners also have Hines - that 1 owner also has Wilkins

Jerick McKinnon ($24) - 47 - 4 of these owners also have Breida

Ronald Jones ($18) - 35 - maybe he suits up today, I dunno - 9 of these owners also have Barber

Derrius Guice ($22) - 13 - none of these owners also have Thompson

Based on the above, looks like Mixon owners will see quite a plunge this week.  He was 94% for week 1, and 76% for week 2.

Oh man, I feel so unsatisfied. I liked my team, but better luck for me next year. Missed the cut by less than 2 pts. Guess who my scoring kicker was in week 2?

Zane Gonzalez. Cheap move on my part. Damn. Two missed extra points and 3 missed FGs? Damn. 

Haha ok good luck to everyone! 

I know it's only week 3, but let's have some fun here.  There are currently 11002 teams left, but a very small percentage actually talking in this thread.  For those still alive, let's jinx ourselves and guess our week 3 scores.  For me, I am going with 172.  I think that will be enough to make the cut, but not by much.

I know it's only week 3, but let's have some fun here.  There are currently 11002 teams left, but a very small percentage actually talking in this thread.  For those still alive, let's jinx ourselves and guess our week 3 scores.  For me, I am going with 172.  I think that will be enough to make the cut, but not by much.
204.3 I wish it was later in the season because my team is in a really good spot. Only missing Jeremy Hill and maybe Marquise Goodwin. Ajayi and Sproles are out and I have Clement. Marlon Mack is out and I have Wilkens. 

Thanks, but this page is no longer supported at calcomatic because it is a direct copy of a page at FBG.  I checked page usage stats during the off-season and this page just wasnt used very much so it seemed it could be removed.  I should add a note and a link to the FBG version on that page so it's more clear.

My running backs have left a lot to be desired anyway and now Ajayi is out.  Hilton banged up so I need someone else to step up.  I am going to say cut is a little lower this week with injuries to some key players.  Cutline  156.30 my score 157.

My running backs have left a lot to be desired anyway and now Ajayi is out.  Hilton banged up so I need someone else to step up.  I am going to say cut is a little lower this week with injuries to some key players.  Cutline  156.30 my score 157.
I love the optimism for your team.  I thought my projection was low, but at least you are projecting to make it to week 4.  Good luck

P.S.  My RB's have sucked too.  Glad I grabbed Conner.

Here's a list of week 3 inactive RB's that were expensive ($15 or more), along with # of active submissions:

Joe Mixon ($24) - 822 - 20 of these owners also have Bernard

Dalvin Cook ($27) - 711 - 62 of these owners also have Murray

Mark Ingram ($20) - 436 - I consider him a standalone player, but 15 of these owners also have Kamara

Jay Ajayi ($20) - 298 - 13 of these owners also have Clement

Devonta Freeman ($25) - 267 - 11 of these owners also have Coleman

Leveon Bell ($37) - 143 - 57 of these owners also have Conner

Marlon Mack ($15) - 132 - 8 of these owners also have Wilkins; 1 of these owners also have Hines - that 1 owner also has Wilkins

Jerick McKinnon ($24) - 47 - 4 of these owners also have Breida

Ronald Jones ($18) - 35 - maybe he suits up today, I dunno - 9 of these owners also have Barber

Derrius Guice ($22) - 13 - none of these owners also have Thompson

Based on the above, looks like Mixon owners will see quite a plunge this week.  He was 94% for week 1, and 76% for week 2.
Add Fournette to this list - 1,727 - 349 of these owners have Yeldon

To show you how bad my RBs are Ty Montgomery is counting for me.  Good news is I will make it to week 4.  Ranked 5th after the opening games.  That is the highest I have ever been ranked in this contest ever.  I know it doesn't mean much but I will take it.

• Feeling OK with 163 after the early games.  Still have Conner, DJ, Zeke & Barber (-0, -11.8 and -20.4) and several lesser likely scorers.  Goedert's 23.8 means all 4 of my TEs have counted already.

• Feeling OK with 163 after the early games.  Still have Conner, DJ, Zeke & Barber (-0, -11.8 and -20.4) and several lesser likely scorers.  Goedert's 23.8 means all 4 of my TEs have counted already.
142 thanks to my amazing RBs. Need a strong showing from Conner and Howard. 

Right now sweating the Turk though I have a bunch of guys left.

127.8 with Rivers/Stafford/Zeke/P Barber/Conner/Godwin/Dorsett/Gallup/Chad Williams/M Jones/Seals-Jones (who's already counting)/Burton and Vannett to play.

-QG

203+ and rising with Gurley and a few others still going.

Good luck to all sweating the Turk this week!

Flex spots 11.8 and 12.3 TE at 12 Def at 8

Have Zeke,Barber, Locket Chasing Flex 

Howard Chasing 12

Bears Chasing 8

Think im about 80 percent to make it

Thanks, but this page is no longer supported at calcomatic because it is a direct copy of a page at FBG.  I checked page usage stats during the off-season and this page just wasnt used very much so it seemed it could be removed.  I should add a note and a link to the FBG version on that page so it's more clear.
I liked yours better because it was a nicely formatted table instead of a weird plaintext thing with a bunch of spaces, but I guess I'm unusual.

I think the Defense is not scoring properly...at least the Bears.

Shows Bears with 17 points, but:

3 sacks = 3 points

1 Fumble Recover = 2 points

3 Interceptions = 6 points

11 points total

I believe that the D is getting 4 points for an interception.  (I happened to check my score before and after the last interception, and saw it jump from 13 to 17.)  Not sure if this is a glitch will all teams or just Bears.

EXACTLY on the cut line as of right now (141.9)

141.9 + (Stafford - 25.60) + (Barber/Conner - 11.0/12.3/15.3/20.4) + (Dorsett/Godwin/Marvin Jones - 11.0/11.8/13.6)

:scared:

-QG

141.9 + (Stafford - 25.60) + (Barber/Conner - 11.0/12.3/15.3/20.4) + (Dorsett/Godwin/Marvin Jones - 11.0/11.8/13.6)

-QG
That’s the textbook definition of sweating the Turk.  

I’m siting at 169 and change with Barber/Connor - 13.6/14.1. Only 30 above the current cut line, but 5500 places from 9000; so I’m feeling comfortable about getting to week 4.

-QG
Looks like cut has been adjusted down to 140.6 (and the defensive scores look correct now)

I think the Defense is not scoring properly...at least the Bears.

Shows Bears with 17 points, but:

3 sacks = 3 points

1 Fumble Recover = 2 points

3 Interceptions = 6 points

11 points total

I believe that the D is getting 4 points for an interception.  (I happened to check my score before and after the last interception, and saw it jump from 13 to 17.)  Not sure if this is a glitch will all teams or just Bears.
It was fixed bears at 12 points now...

no where near the turk this week! 

Bears D still the best 5 buck spent!!! 

Everyone had “decent” games this week. 

galloday -11 

brady -26 

washington -11

Barber -12 

next week the blood bath will start of Injury’s + Bye weeks!!!

When Eli is your starting QB, you know it's going to be close.  One might argue that by selecting Eli in the first place, you have already sealed your fate.

Users who are viewing this thread