What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (3 Viewers)

142 with Kelce -10.5 crazier things have happened but looks like my earliest exit ever..... 

no injury’s and only 2 on Bye this week but a few key players throwing up nothings for me and it’s an ugly day. 

That 2nd half lowered the expectations 0 TDs 9.45 for the game Less players on monday night id guess so now 154 but you see im terrible at predicting lol

Name                 Weeks used

Jameis Winston      0

Eli Manning             1

Joe Flacco               3

QB AVE 29.1

Ezekiel Elliott           3

Saquon Barkley       4

Christian McCaffrey 3  bye done

Royce Freeman       0  slight chance this week

Peyton Barber         0

RB 1 AVE 23.28

RB 2 AVE 18.28

Will Fuller               3

Marquise Goodwin 0

Tyler Lockett          2

Paul Richardson    0   bye done

John Brown           4

John Ross             2

Cordarrelle Patterson 1

WR 1 AVE 20.55

WR 2 AVE 16.6

Jimmy Graham      2

O.J. Howard           3

Austin Hooper        1

TE AVE14.18

Flex 1 15.53

Flex 2 13.15

Dustin Hopkins      1     bye done

Sebastian Janikowski 0

Kaimi Fairbairn       3

K Ave 12.43

Chicago Bears       3

Washington Redskins 0    bye done

Cleveland Browns 1

DEF AVE13.5

Overall Flacco and John Brown have been awesome, get Winston Back I think, To make it ill need a lot of luck and big scores from key player like Elliot this week

Week 5 here I come!  Finally got to use Aaron Jones, Taywan Taylor, and John Ross.  Dead money is still QB Eli, RB Barber, WR Goodwin, WR Gallup, TE Clay, TE Griffin, and K Sturgis.  Not bad for a 29-man roster.  Likely done at 188.7 unless Royce gets 15 pts.

QB - Rivers

RB - DJ, Aaron Jones

WR - John Brown, Taywan Taylor, John Ross (Flex)

TE - Jared Cook, Trey Burton (Flex)

K - Fairbairn

D - Bears

Players on a bye in week 5 are RB Barber, WR Godwin, TE Burton, and CHI D.  Still relatively healthy, as far as I know.

150 with Mahomes left. Sweating it! But it’s only a matter of time until I’m done. I have no chance of making it much longer with my underachieving RBs. 

(Fournette, Howard, Royce, Conner and Aaron Jones) 

My cheapo RB crew has yet to be good, not having many shares of the RAMS or KC is going to get me if not this week then soon

J Conner    RB    PIT    4   
J Richard    RB    OAK    3    
L Miller    RB    HOU    18  
P Barber    RB    TB    8   
L Murray    RB    MIN    7    
J Williams    RB    GB    15     
R Burkhead    RB    NE    16   
C Clement    RB    PHI    10   
S Ware RB KC

Currently below the cut line by less than 1 point but comfortable that I should move on.  Still remaining:

All of Butker's points

Tyreek - 8.7

Kelce - 7.2

I would think Butker alone would be enough as I don't think the line can move that much tonight, but I'll take the extra cushion.  That said, if KC somehow craps the bed, it's always possible I'm done.

2.2 above the cut line (147.65)  7,317 place  :(  might be my week guys, tried getting cute with a few Week 4 bye's.

I have Freeman tonight who will count -3.50 (so 13 points will get me 10 points) huge?

Also have Kelce -10.3 for TE and -10.5 for Flex.

How much do we think the cut line will move?

2.2 above the cut line (147.65)  7,317 place  :(  might be my week guys, tried getting cute with a few Week 4 bye's.

I have Freeman tonight who will count -3.50 (so 13 points will get me 10 points) huge?

Also have Kelce -10.3 for TE and -10.5 for Flex.

How much do we think the cut line will move?
There's no way Kelce can be your flex. If he goes over 10.3 he'll be your TE. No matter how many he scores your flex will still be the 10.5. 

There's no way Kelce can be your flex. If he goes over 10.3 he'll be your TE. No matter how many he scores your flex will still be the 10.5. 
Numbers were wrong. Gronk is locked in at 10.40 for TE.

so it's -10.30 for Flex just double checked.

So I need Kelce to have a day, and Freeman to go over 3.5 a bunch!

Current cut line is 145.45.  The only players that can really move the line a decent amount are Mahomes & Keenum, and that's only for the entries that have no QB score so far.  Same goes for Kelce at TE.  I doubt any other players can really effect the line that much.

It appears most of the RB's were a let down this week.  Other than Kamara & Zeke (both too $$$ for me), not much production.  Now K Hunt has yet to play, and Freeman/Lindsay each eat into shares.  I realize Gio carried, but not as many RB's who really produced.....   

While I am 25 above the cut, it appears each week, 1 players lights up for me... Julio (week 1), Connor (Week 2) Brees (week 3).  Today, Carr carried me (43.95)

My RBs - Drake, Henry, Collins & Connor will only pull 17 unless Freeman exceeds my Goedert Flex (4.3) 

I should see the light of Week 5....

It seems like it's not often that I cruise into the next week (thanks, Mitchell Trubisky), but I'm at 195.4 with Kelce (-4.3) and unlikely to use Freeman (-13.4) and Butker (-15).

However, I'm still holding on to $54 in dead money on a 26-man roster in the form of: 

M Mariota ($11) - although it's a good problem to have if you're not using a 38 point day
R Freeman ($16)
P Barber ($8)
J Ross ($5)
T Williams (Dal $4)
B Jarwin ($3)
N Vannett ($3) - Maybe with the Dissly injury, he gets off the schneid
Titans D ($4)

Best of luck to all who are sweating the Turk!

152.05 / Rank 6897...does not feel safe...

Remaining: Mahomes (-35.15/Dalton), likely no help there...Butker (-14.70/Fairbairn), likely no help there either...however, I do have Tyreek Hill, and my 3WR/FLX are Tyrell/7.8, Lockett/10.3, Allison/14.0, Fuller/14.9, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice...

Not my best week, but should comfortably move on at 173.6, also knowing that I have Mahomes and Freeman should either go off.  A lot of youth on my team so I'm hoping it will only get stronger as the season wears on.  Knock on wood, no major injuries to date and I'm hoping guys like Winston, J. Gordon and Hurst can start to contribute soon.  Haven't needed them yet, but may soon.

First time that I'm nervous.  CMC on bye and Mixon out killed my RB production.  About four points below the cut heading into tonight, but have Freeman at -5.90 and Tyreek Hill at -6.50.  It seems like I can make up that ground, as long as the cut line does not move too drastically.

First time that I'm nervous.  CMC on bye and Mixon out killed my RB production.  About four points below the cut heading into tonight, but have Freeman at -5.90 and Tyreek Hill at -6.50.  It seems like I can make up that ground, as long as the cut line does not move too drastically.
I think many Freeman owners are in the same boat.  I have Freeman at -3.50 and right on the cut line.

I have a feeling the cut line will jump 10-12 points to around 158.

3302 (Score: 182.65)

Freeman -13 should be moving on

3288 Freeman owners and most need less than 7 for him to count, he will drive the line the most tonight

432 Hunt owners and again RB is weakness this week so he will count on most

3371 McHolms owners but most have a good QB score, the ones partnered whim him seam like 20 plus

710 Keenum owners doubt he will help many

757 Kelsey owner and he will count early as flex or TE

1829 T Hill he could be a difference make with 20 plus but feel like most have 10 plus at WR

1113 E Saunders Could make a difference but unlikely

Lindsey not part of this keeps line lower

Those are the ones i see moving the line the most

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, I shot up to 208.1

I highly doubt Keenum outscores Rivers (29.20) 

I live for another week!!

Hill will get you over.
Not as of now.  Lots of Hill owners so it's going to push the line up if he gets more. 

I'm now 155.1 vs the cut line of 155.3

EDT:  Now 2.5 over the cut line.  Just hoping for no INT here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
eNdblu said:
Currently sitting at 136.85 w/ Kelce (-6.5) remaining. Gonna need a solid performance tonight to have a chance at moving on.
Kelce getting knocked out of bounds there on that would-be TD is the end of my season :(

Users who are viewing this thread