What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (4 Viewers)

I’m sitting at 120 right now (top 100) with DJ, Gurley, Brady, Gronk still to go, looking good for this week!

Up over 100 but I need my guys to keep it up in the second half as I got just about nothing going after the 1pm games :unsure:

-QG

169.05 so far

QB - Ben (24.45)

RB - Conner (35.70) and McCaffrey (19.60)

WR - Lockett (12.70) and Goodwin (12.50)

TE - Cook (16.90)

Flex - Barber (14.50) and Goedert (10.70)

K - Lambo (17)

D - CLE (5)

Only way I can score more is DJ, Aaron Jones, Goodwin, and Clay, but I should be high enough to make it to week 9.

Moving on to week 9.  Byes left:  1 QB, 1 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 0 K, 2 DEF 

Half of the bye weeks are behind me including top player at each position other than D. Always preferred the large rosters, but powerful and skinny is working great.  No whammies please & stay healthy.

187.5 with T. Smith -13.2 left.  

Cut line will probably be between 150 and 155 I think.  Moving on, hopefully Melvin Gordon is healthy. Lost Will Fuller and he's counted for me a bunch, that hurts.

Not looking good.... Sitting +10 over the cut.  Only have Dorsett left (-10).  Good luck to to everyone who advances.  Fournette...I might have to break up with you forever.

Nice to see Aaron Jones finally get a large chunk of the GB running attack.  Done at 176.45, unless Charles Clay can score more than 14.50, which is highly unlikely.  Team is getting a bit banged up - Royce Freeman, John Ross, Ryan Griffin, Caleb Sturgis, and Ted Ginn on IR.

I’m officially worried this week.  I have Mahomes, CMC, Barkley, Fitzgerald, Barber, and Diggs all with decent to great scores...but pretty much nothing else.  Hoping I can squeeze through this week. 

Next week could be tricky as I'm only rolling 20 players (out of 30) - possibly 21 if Freeman returns.  Feel good about my team but can't afford too many clunkers next week.

-QG

Brees is unlikely to contribute (Carr 36.2) but T Smith has a good chance to jump Godwin (5.2) to lift me some...

I am sitting at 160 but nobody Monday and that dang cut line keeps creeping up!  It’s 147.25 right now.

Lutz can still add to his total...but this is my lowest score ytd. 

C Clay TE BUF 183

Bills DT BUF 153

S Hauschka PK BUF 74

K Benjamin WR BUF 69

J Allen QB BUF 50

L McCoy RB BUF 49

J Kerley WR BUF 34

Z Jones WR BUF 27

C Ivory RB BUF 24

C Coleman WR BUF 7

N OLeary TE BUF 5

A McCarron QB BUF 1

T Cadet RB BUF 1

J White RB NE 787

P Dorsett WR NE 661

C Hogan WR NE 559

R Gronkowski TE NE 481

J Hill RB NE 432

C Patterson WR NE 383

S Michel RB NE 363

Patriots DT NE 358

J Gordon WR NE 299 (includes any staff entries)

S Gostkowski PK NE 221

R Burkhead RB NE 220

J Edelman WR NE 146

T Brady QB NE 119

J Hollister TE NE 31

K Britt WR NE 19

E Decker WR NE 15

So by my tally that's about 4,987 player-games - only 579 of which are from Bills players.  About 1.25 players per team (1.10 players from New England per team).

No single player appears on even as much as 20% of rosters.

I think this adds up to the cut-line probably not moving all that much to be honest.

Anyway good luck to those sweating The Turk!!

-QG

100226 Rank: 2676 (Score: 159.1)

Cutoff Rank: 3100 (Score: 150.45)

Patterson -12.5 going to be close again ahead of 424 people have to pass me

But im in trouble going forward QBs suck

Sitting at 199.55 with J White (-12.5) to go.  Next week is one of two remaining challenging bye weeks.  Should be interesting!

Basically, I need 620 fellow FBG'ers NOT to have the high scoring Pats/Bills player and scoot me down to below the cut line....

Sitting at #2381 with 164 and nobody tonight...  If the cut line for some unholy reason jumps >13 pts, I am doomed! 

This was my worst Bye Week issue ... missing 5 of my 22 players..... 3 from Atl! 

Basically, I need 620 fellow FBG'ers NOT to have the high scoring Pats/Bills player and scoot me down to below the cut line....

Sitting at #2381 with 164 and nobody tonight...  If the cut line for some unholy reason jumps >13 pts, I am doomed! 

This was my worst Bye Week issue ... missing 5 of my 22 players..... 3 from Atl! 
The good news is the number is 720, not 620.  Cutline is 3100 teams.

12 over the cut with Gronk -9.2 tonight, think I should be fine with that. Jamaal Williams falling into the end zone means I am down to two players not used, Richardson and Seferian-Jenkins. 

Done for the week, but moving on to week 9, and still carrying too much dead weight.

USAGE, players with remaining bye weeks in bold

M Trubisky 5 A Smith 3, M Mariota 0 

D Johnson 7, M Gordon 6, J Conner 5, P Barber 2, R Freeman 1

J Brown 8, J Landry 6, G Allison 4, K Cole 3, T Taylor 1, T Williams (DAL) 0, J Ross 0  

T Kelce 7, G Olsen 4, D Goedert 2, N Vannett 0, B Jarwin 0 

H Butker 4, M Crosby 2, J Lambo 2 

Bears 4, Browns 4, Titans 0  

My unused cash remains at $30.  Probably a high number, when very little of it can be accounted for by injuries - just bad picks.

Users who are viewing this thread