What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper: Thielen, JuJu, Drake (1 Viewer)

10-team, PPR, 1-keeper, 2-FLEX league. Who has best value? Round I can keep in (). WHIR

• Thielen (8)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • JuJu (12)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Drake (12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abosweiler

Footballguy
Players already being kept BY OTHER TEAMS: DJohnson, Kamara, Hunt, McKinnon or MThomas, Howard, ACollins, Ajayi, CThompson, JGordon

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a great set of backs being kept - DJ, Kamara, Hunt, Howard, Collins, Ajayi,  thompson. Only wrs being kept are Gordon and you should keep M Thomas over McKinnon. That scratches drake right off the bat, and between Juju and AT i would rather have Juju. So young and so much talent on an offense that is going to pass a lot. 

I wouldn't keep C. Thompson. With that stable of backs he will never see your lineup. I would keep Juju and Drake. Michael Thomas is also an easy keeper over McKinnon. I might consider cutting Gordon for Thielen. 

If you can't keep Juju and Drake because they are the same round penalty then I would still cut Thompson and keep Thielen and Juju

snoochieboochies said:
You have a great set of backs being kept - DJ, Kamara, Hunt, Howard, Collins, Ajayi,  thompson. Only wrs being kept are Gordon and you should keep M Thomas over McKinnon. That scratches drake right off the bat, and between Juju and AT i would rather have Juju. So young and so much talent on an offense that is going to pass a lot. 
Sorry, I don't think the point came across correctly. The players being kept already are by the other 9 teams. Those players are all unavailable to draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't keep C. Thompson. With that stable of backs he will never see your lineup. I would keep Juju and Drake. Michael Thomas is also an easy keeper over McKinnon. I might consider cutting Gordon for Thielen. 

If you can't keep Juju and Drake because they are the same round penalty then I would still cut Thompson and keep Thielen and Juju
My apologies, but the players being kept are by other owners...not me. It was to show the unavailability of some top RBs.

Users who are viewing this thread