What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The new Purse Forum (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
@Otis years ago introduced us to the purse forum and there were many shenanigans before we all got banned. 

Here's a forum mainly for DC moms with a lot of great threads and a lot of passive aggressive behavior.  No need to register--as long as ad blocker is disabled, you can post anonymously. 

@Otis years ago introduced us to the purse forum and there were many shenanigans before we all got banned. 

Here's a forum mainly for DC moms with a lot of great threads and a lot of passive aggressive behavior.  No need to register--as long as ad blocker is disabled, you can post anonymously. 
Look at all those people who might not have heard that you're riding on a private jet soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this one time and my post and the entire thread got nuked for some reason. This was more than 6 years ago.  At one time there was a button at the bottom of invision boards that would take you to a "random invision" board.  

Well I was curious and hit it, and the thing took me took a board that was founded around the love for these dragon shaped dildos.  Really.  Google dragon dildos and you will see.

The thing was that the user base was 60x of here, and they had something like 100 Million posts.  Could have been much more.  Point being that board dwarfed this one by two orders of magnitude, at least.  

90% of the posting was benign stuff like normal FFA then there was the section talking about the dongs. HFS.  There are things you can't unsee.  Some of the images there are still go to when I need to calm things down a bit.  

Do any of your wives use the Next Door app? Apparently it is just full of old women complaining about things. My wife has used it to sell a few things- thank god she isn't really too active but some of the conversations she shares are hillarious. I am tempted to get on there and troll. 

Users who are viewing this thread