What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim's Fantasy Football League 2018- Link for draft in OP (1 Viewer)

Not sure if you are trying to fill up with last year's crew or recruiting new, but if you have openings, I may be interested.  Are there any league details you could point me towards?

Not sure if you are trying to fill up with last year's crew or recruiting new, but if you have openings, I may be interested.  Are there any league details you could point me towards?
No, he makes up the rules during the season.

16 players, we draft here during the week (which is the fun part.) Standard scoring rules. I don’t run the league (don’t have the time) but I collect the money and pay out. It’s first come if you’re interested. 

In so far: 

timschochet

Binky the Doormat

Bonzai

bucksoh

jvdesigns2002

bananafish

flapgreen

quartz

Thats 8 Out Of 16

Interested: Galileo, eoMMan, Tanner9919. 

Its first come first served. I’d like to start drafting as soon as a week from now (Monday through Friday, 10-7 EST, 1  hour per pick). But we need to have all the money paid before we start. Send $100 to my PayPal: 

mwschochet@yahoo.com

with a note: “FFA” and who you are here, and what the name of your team is. 

In so far: 

timschochet

Binky the Doormat

Bonzai

bucksoh

jvdesigns2002

bananafish

flapgreen

quartz

Thats 8 Out Of 16

Interested: Galileo, eoMMan, Tanner9919. 

Its first come first served. I’d like to start drafting as soon as a week from now (Monday through Friday, 10-7 EST, 1  hour per pick). But we need to have all the money paid before we start. Send $100 to my PayPal: 

mwschochet@yahoo.com

with a note: “FFA” and who you are here, and what the name of your team is. 
Are you waiting to see if previous teams/owners are coming back first before moving to the "interested" list?

You can remove me from the interested list.  I'd love to play, but I won't be able to make myself available for this type of draft

Bump. 6 spots open.
Lol ..you sent me a note asking if I was in but it was sent as a reply to a note from last year when you were suspended.  All that showef up on my phone screen was the old note.  I did not scroll down for the new part. 

Lol ..you sent me a note asking if I was in but it was sent as a reply to a note from last year when you were suspended.  All that showef up on my phone screen was the old note.  I did not scroll down for the new part. 
OK. So are you in?

4 more people needed. I wanted to start by Monday but looks like that's going to have to put off at least a few days. Which fine but we shouldn't wait any longer than that.

Please get your money in if you hadn't. We can always go with 12 if we have to, but only if everybody pays up. 

Users who are viewing this thread