What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

It is not shtick and like I said before I will not lie. My facts are Q's facts, believe them or not. Your choice.

Let me ask you guys  question. Why do you think so many Congressman are leaving, in unpresented numbers. Do you have a clue as to all the '3 Letter" agency  people have either quit, retired or been fired? Do you realize how many CEO's have retired. It is all related .
My apologies.  Thank you for drawing the dots.  I will use you as my guide to connect them.  

Let me ask you guys  question. Why do you think so many Congressmen are leaving, in unprecedented numbers?
I think this is what you meant. 

I believe the answer is that they know what’s going to happen in November: a blue wave like nothing we’ve ever seen before, and the remaining Republicans in the House completely dominated by Freedom Caucus and Trump supporters, and most reasonable conservatives that are left don’t want to be a part of that mess. 

I believe the answer is that they know what’s going to happen in November: a blue wave like nothing we’ve ever seen before, and the remaining Republicans in the House completely dominated by Freedom Caucus and Trump supporters, and most reasonable conservatives that are left don’t want to be a part of that mess. 
Please let this be right. 

It is not shtick and like I said before I will not lie. My facts are Q's facts, believe them or not. Your choice.

Let me ask you guys  question. Why do you think so many Congressman are leaving, in unpresented numbers. Do you have a clue as to all the '3 Letter" agency  people have either quit, retired or been fired? Do you realize how many CEO's have retired. It is all related .
Why does quitting protect them?

What is your endgame when Q is revealed to just be some guys making bank selling Q and Seth Rich merchandise to rubes?
Q will not be revealed, ever and it is a Q Team of about a half dozen people. It is not a single person. A lot of Anons think that any posts signed as Q+ is Trump. I am not so sure.

Q posts: Q posts  or

Q posts

@Qanon How many believers do you think there are?  Hundreds? Thousands? Millions?

How much longer do you think it will be until there are high profile arrests?

What exactly is Obama's connection to all this?

Do you think Trump is giving subtle clues that many people are missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
You wrote that you don’t trust the MSM. Can you be specific about something that the MSM reported that you believe to be a lie? 
They ALL get the same 4 am talking points. 

Q post 1670

[4am]
What will tomorrow be?
Coordinated.
What happened to Stormy?
Fake news!
Q

By the way Trump said "FAKE news is the enemy of the people"

Just about everything they say is either Fake, slanted or taken out of context. Trump plays with the MSM on purpose.You should be aware of this. They go from one :crisis" story to the next. haven't you noticed this? What was "news "two weeks ago is not anymore. Ask yourself why.

Wait until he get cleared of all "collusion" and "obstruction" charges. Their heads will explode.

tYou have worknto educate yourself.

A.  Our country approved the sale of a Canadian Corp that controlled a mine at the time had 20% of the US production capacity.

B. That has been changed to 10% of our capacity.

C.  Didn’t actually sell 20% of our Uranium.

There is zero reason to talk someone seriously that gets basic facts completely wrong.

I’m sure @General Malaise can educate you on the rest of what was wrong with your post.
He really can't. I am not smart enough. the General knows his stuff.

I really was joking, but this is also something I just put together:

• Sacha Baron Cohen's people registered the Truthbrary.org fake news website used in the show on October 13th, 2017
  • Q's first post was on October 28th, 2017
:tinfoilhat:
OMG if you count the days that's 16 which is just before 17, and the Truthbrary was registered just before Q's first post, and Seth Rich was murdered just before he was taking the stolen emails to Trump

Qanon said:
They ALL get the same 4 am talking points. 

Q post 1670

[4am]
What will tomorrow be?
Coordinated.
What happened to Stormy?
Fake news!
Q

By the way Trump said "FAKE news is the enemy of the people"

Just about everything they say is either Fake, slanted or taken out of context. Trump plays with the MSM on purpose.You should be aware of this. They go from one :crisis" story to the next. haven't you noticed this? What was "news "two weeks ago is not anymore. Ask yourself why.

Wait until he get cleared of all "collusion" and "obstruction" charges. Their heads will explode.
why?  is he doing it to be funny?  What's the point?

Qanon said:
Like Trumps told the African American voters, "what do you have to lose"
And like those that voted for Trump, self respect.  But hey, I'm rolling with you bro, self respect be damned. 

Qanon said:
He really can't. 
Because you are unable/unwilling to be educated?  Or unwilling to listen to facts bs your preconceived qnotions?

Because your post on U1 was false from the start.

dutch said:
Must be deep, so far I see it includes both Obama and Billary and perhaps Robert Mueller to boot.  Thats some high powered black ops.

Tie the ends for me please...with the format of our government precluding any more than an 8 year run for anyone as President what do underlings and career operatives gain by siding with subversives?
Q post 1288

Focus only on the FBI [for now].

Jim Rybicki, chief of staff and senior counselor - FIRED.
James Baker, general counsel - FIRED.
Andrew McCabe, deputy director - FIRED.
James Comey, director - FIRED.
Bill Priestap, Head of Counterintelligence and Strzok’s boss - Cooperating witness [power removed].
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence - cooperating witness [power removed].
Lisa Page, attorney with the FBI's Office of the General Counsel - cooperating witness [power removed].
Conspiracy?
Think about the above.
Only the above.
Get the picture?
Q

timschochet said:

There will be no "Blue Wave". You can bank that, like James Carville said 'It's the economy stupid".

I know I'm asking for a lot of work here, @Qanon, and I appreciate you answering questions....but I have been trying for a long time to piece together the circumstances and events between late 2015 and the inauguration with respect to the Trump team (including but lot limited to DJT, Jr, Kushner, Manafort, DeVos, Sessions, Flynn, Pappadopolous, Misfud, Halpert, etc), and any interactions with the Russians.

What is your interpretation of the events?  Is there a Q-approved timeline of what actually occurred?  Basically, what happened?  How did the "collusion" meme begin in the first place?

Thanks!

The General said:
Why does quitting protect them?
You do know there are 44,000 sealed indictments right. Deals were made. Do you remember the SOTU speech where at one point a LOT of Republican stood and started chanting "USA,USA", kind of odd wsn't it? That was on purpose.

Q post 659

Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting “USA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.

Q

Hey listen all I am going out to dinner, I will be back though. 

By  the way North Korea was a done deal back in November when Trump went to China, he met Kim in the Forbidden City. This is all a movie.

Qanon said:
Let me ask you guys  question. Why do you think so many Congressman are leaving, in unpresented numbers. Do you have a clue as to all the '3 Letter" agency  people have either quit, retired or been fired? Do you realize how many CEO's have retired. It is all related

Jim Rybicki, chief of staff and senior counselor - FIRED.
James Baker, general counsel - FIRED.
Andrew McCabe, deputy director - FIRED.
James Comey, director - FIRED.
Bill Priestap, Head of Counterintelligence and Strzok’s boss - Cooperating witness [power removed].
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence - cooperating witness [power removed].
Lisa Page, attorney with the FBI's Office of the General Counsel - cooperating witness [power removed].
Conspiracy?
Think about the above.
Only the above.
Get the picture?

Odd script to make your movie that makes you look stupid.

And the theory that trump is some political mastermind like this is amusing too

So I can't fix that last post for some reason

The point was, if Qanon knows all about Q and the Deep State and such, why is he the one asking us the questions?  Why doesn't he just put all the random yet possibly related things into context for us.

That would be quicker.

mcintyre1 said:
Also, a decently in-depth BuzzFeed News article claiming that anarchist leftists might be behind Q in order to make the far right look like idiots.
The far right already does an excellent job of making the far right look like idiots. I do wonder if some of the "far right" posters on various message boards are really just trolls trying to make conservatives look stupid.

The Valenzetti Equation is the mathematical equation developed by the reclusive Princeton University mathematician Enzo Valenzetti. Its creation was the result of efforts made following the Cuban Missile Crisis by the United States and the Soviet Union to find a solution to the hostility and danger of imminent global disaster created by the Cold War. The equation was secretly commissioned through the UN Security Council and is used to predict the time of human extinction.

You do know there are 44,000 sealed indictments right. Deals were made. Do you remember the SOTU speech where at one point a LOT of Republican stood and started chanting "USA,USA", kind of odd wsn't it? That was on purpose.

Q post 659

Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.

Q
Yeah none of that makes any sense. At least not yet. I think you are missing out on a lot of hidden messages. You will find all the answers, or at least a few big ones, written on the back of the copy (yeah it’s fake) of the Bill of Rights in the rotunda of the National Archves.

Does the Stray Cats Song “Sexy and 17” tie into this in any way? Consider these lyrics: 

Well she’s Sexy and 17

My Little Uranium queen

In the Pizza Parlor scene

Pedophilia being obscene 

Clearly they were singing about Hillary, right? 

Q post 659

Q
There are definitely not 44,000 sealed indictments. If you cite where you got that number I’ll be able to explain why it’s absolutely wrong. 

Studs & Duds said:
There are definitely not 44,000 sealed indictments. If you cite where you got that number I’ll be able to explain why it’s absolutely wrong. 
Quonan thnak you for you service.
Through 6/30 there were 40,483 in the Pacer System.

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator.

You have to have an ID to login.

BUT for your viewing pleasure:

PACER

That was only through 6/30, Divided by states for your pleasure.

Well she was just seventeen

you [Q] know what I mean [a messages to followers of Q to keep the faith, and be alert]

and the way she [Hillary] looked

was way beyond compare [“Comp” and “air” as in computer data (emails) vanishing into thin air]

I’ll never dance with another [Faithful true patriots avoiding the sirens’ call of the deep state]

since I saw her standing there [since he saw her standing there]

I buried Paul [Manafort]

Maurile Tremblay said:
You should read some of General Malaise's posts on the subject to save time and effort. Don't rehash what's already been argued; just point out specific places where General Malaise is wrong.

Here are some threads where he's posted:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763934-uranium-one-investigation-a-fresh-look/

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761741-the-hill-russian-bribery-plot-and-the-clinton-foundation/
I will take the general at his word, Q actually never gave a percentage, my bad. I will try to fill in as I go. 

I will add for now the U1 path: U1 - CA - EU - ASIA\NK. 

Qanon, I have a question.

There have been a lot of stories about Q in the mainstream news lately. Nearly all of them mention that, according to Q, Mueller is not actually investigating Trump or Russia, but is in fact working with Trump to investigate a large pedo ring headed up by Democrats and Hollywood types. This did seem to be the case (according to Q) several months ago.

But I follow the Q people on and off on Twitter, and in recent weeks, I have not seen anything indicating that Mueller is still working with Trump. Just the opposite: I've seen people write negative things about Mueller for his prosecution of Manafort and for his desire to interview Trump about obstruction. So it seems like Mueller is a bad guy now?

Can you clarify whether Mueller is working with or against Trump?

Through 6/30 there were 40,483 in the Pacer System.

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator.

You have to have an ID to login.

BUT for your viewing pleasure:

PACER

That was only through 6/30, Divided by states for your pleasure.
Luckily I have a login, and am intimately familiar with the entire criminal docket in my district. 

I figured this was your angle, as someone else brought it up some months ago. I was able to go through every single filing in my district from the given time period to show that there were NO sealed indictments in the time periods referenced.

I’m not going to do the same here. You can search for it if you like. 

I don’t need to go through the effort because, according to your chart, there must have been at least 160 and as many as 184 sealed indictments filed in Rhode Island in 2018.  In fact, however, there have been less than 120 indictments filed in that time total (sealed or unsealed).

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
That document references sealed indictments that have become unsealed.  So where is the evidence that IT'S HAPPENING based on those? :popcorn:

Luckily I have a login, and am intimately familiar with the entire criminal docket in my district. 

I figured this was your angle, as someone else brought it up some months ago. I was able to go through every single filing in my district from the given time period to show that there were NO sealed indictments in the time periods referenced.

I’m not going to do the same here. You can search for it if you like. 

I don’t need to go through the effort because, according to your chart, there must have been at least 160 and as many as 184 sealed indictments filed in Rhode Island in 2018.  In fact, however, there have been less than 120 indictments filed in that time total (sealed or unsealed).
Here is the link (that post and some that follow).

Juxtatarot said:
@Qanon How many believers do you think there are?  Hundreds? Thousands? Millions?

How much longer do you think it will be until there are high profile arrests?

What exactly is Obama's connection to all this?

Do you think Trump is giving subtle clues that many people are missing?
At least 5 million.

Cannot happen soon enough, Trump signed an Executive Order to allow for Military Tribunals but it does not come into effect until January 2019. That would be my best guess. But there are a lot of Pedo arrests happening now.

Obama is in this up to his neck, just U1 will be enough. Just a taste

Q post 1708

What if the UK gov worked hand-in-hand w/ the Hussein admin to sabotage the 2016 election?
Data collection.
Voice.
Video.
Bugging.
Creation of fake intel dossier using ex spy.
Co-sponsor insurance policy re: POTUS election.
PS.
LP.
No Name.
Clapper.
Brennan.
Rice.
LL.
HRC.
BC.
Hussein.

We have it all

Trump is always giving subtle clues, some not so subtle.

Qanon, I have a question.

There have been a lot of stories about Q in the mainstream news lately. Nearly all of them mention that, according to Q, Mueller is not actually investigating Trump or Russia, but is in fact working with Trump to investigate a large pedo ring headed up by Democrats and Hollywood types. This did seem to be the case (according to Q) several months ago.

But I follow the Q people on and off on Twitter, and in recent weeks, I have not seen anything indicating that Mueller is still working with Trump. Just the opposite: I've seen people write negative things about Mueller for his prosecution of Manafort and for his desire to interview Trump about obstruction. So it seems like Mueller is a bad guy now?

Can you clarify whether Mueller is working with or against Trump?
Already answered. I am not sure.

So I can't fix that last post for some reason

The point was, if Qanon knows all about Q and the Deep State and such, why is he the one asking us the questions?  Why doesn't he just put all the random yet possibly related things into context for us.

That would be quicker.
The Deep State can read also. That's why even ANONS cannot even decode some posts.

If you could read and understand the context that would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread