What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

NOW listen up guys.

1 If North Korea launches a missile at any time, regardless of the circumstances I will no longer post here.

Is that clear enough for you?

2. If President Trump gets impeached and is taken out of office, at ANY time of his Presidency, I will not post here .

No excuses, no explanations, no walking back for ANY reason. 

WHY? Because Q has told us that. It is that simple and concise.

From Q  - Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

From Q - Does Kim look nervous prior to the 'BIG' meeting w/ POTUS?
Did they already meet long ago?
Deal done?
Safe?

So again there are the two things that Q can be busted for, that will make me disbelieve him.
For posterity.

I edited my inappropriate comment.

I’m just saying if you are proven wrong, you should stick around, talk it through, and maybe learn something.
Okay got ya.

If I am proven wrong there is really nothing to talk about, it would prove Q is not true and therefore my existence here would be worthless.

I'll tell you what, I will stick around for all the abuse I will get heaped on me. I will have absolutely no defense or anything worthwhile to try to defend. 24 hours should give you all the time you guys need.

I o want to clear up one this now, just in case. When I say trump will not be impeached I mean taken out of office an not have the power to do anything.

Any nutcase in the House can try to impeach the president for any reason, as long as they have the votes.

Other than that we are good. 

Out of office impeached.

I got paid. Tim is honorable
Thanks tommyboy. 

Well QAnon? Hopefully that takes away your “I don’t trust you” excuse. In addition I’m willing to give $500 to a third party provided you do the same. Are you ready to make a wager? 

If not, why not? 

Okay got ya.

If I am proven wrong there is really nothing to talk about, it would prove Q is not true and therefore my existence here would be worthless.

I'll tell you what, I will stick around for all the abuse I will get heaped on me. I will have absolutely no defense or anything worthwhile to try to defend. 24 hours should give you all the time you guys need.

I o want to clear up one this now, just in case. When I say trump will not be impeached I mean taken out of office an not have the power to do anything.

Any nutcase in the House can try to impeach the president for any reason, as long as they have the votes.

Other than that we are good. 

Out of office impeached.
Look I just prove God doesn't exist.  I just said, "God, if you exist, prove it by striking me down with a lightning bolt - I'm good with it!" And, guess what? I'm still here? 

SEE! DEFINITIVE PROOF GOD DOESN'T EXIST. 

That is a lie, I have owned up to the mistakes I have made in this thread. All 2 of them after 96 pages. Pretty good I think and neither had to do with Q.

You sound like YOU don't trust anyone here either.
How many women did Brett Kavanaugh go to high school with?  Yesterday you said it was at least 65.  Is the MSM incorrect that Kavanaugh attended an all-boys high school?  And if the MSM is correct, why have you not acknowledged your error?

There was also that Pelosi quote you mangled, attributing a Paul Ryan tactic to a Pelosi quote.  There was smoke opportunity to acknowledge the meaningful difference between what you claimed was said versus the actual words (plus acknowledgement of context and intention, which separate even farther).  That stuff was from years ago and you still couldn’t get it right.  Or acknowledge the difference.  You even put it in quotes.  

That’s just from the last day or so.  There’s lots of other stuff.  

He can’t be a plant and be convicted. He’s lost millions, his freedom, and the Deep State would never imprison their own agent. 

Q was wrong.
I don't care what the "plant' lost. 

Q was not wrong nor did he lie. Manafort was mentioned 10 times by Q.

He did not mention who planted him, it makes no difference. 

You refuse to learn and therefore can only spread lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what the "plant' lost. 

Q was not wrong nor did he lie. Manafort was mentioned 10 time by Q.

He did not mention who planted him, it makes no difference. 

You refuse to learn and therefore can only spread lies.
You don’t care because it destroys your premise. It’s actually physically and logically impossible for Manafort to be a plant AND be convicted and cooperate like has happened. 

Look I just prove God doesn't exist.  I just said, "God, if you exist, prove it by striking me down with a lightning bolt - I'm good with it!" And, guess what? I'm still here? 

SEE! DEFINITIVE PROOF GOD DOESN'T EXIST. 
I put more out there than you ever would. 

I have no clue what you are ranting about.

You don’t care because it destroys your premise. It’s actually physically and logically impossible for Manafort to be a plant AND be convicted and cooperate like has happened. 
I have no premise to destroy, only Q. 

The second part of your post is pure nonsense.

If I remember his conviction had nothing to do with Trump or his campaign.

Maybe he was being punished for not being successful?

All I know is that Q has not been proven wrong, so knock yourself out with this.

I planted two markers as to what would make me not believe in Q. 

When they get shown to be incorrect, come back and we can talk.

I have absolutely no reason to think Manafort was not a plant.

You should.  It will make you wonder if he really was a plant or not.  

A person who values thinking critically wouldn’t dismiss that one out of hand. 
It make me "not wonder" one bit, it is irrelevant to what Q posted on more than one occasion.

What don't you understand or comprehend?

I have two very provable markers down. 

Proven them wrong.

Manafort is irrelevant.

Wouldn’t he then tell the court, the press and the GOP leadership that he had been a plant and was being punished?
Haven't a clue, maybe whoever planted him would "187" him.

What exactly would he tell the court, the press, GOP leadership or anyone else.

That would point someone to treason, admitting to spying is a very dangerous game.

It doesn't matter.

How many missiles has North Korea launched over the last 10months?

Don't you get it, Q can't be wrong. 

He's like one of those Japanese soldiers stuck on some island fighting WW2 in 1992.
You are correct, Military Intelligence cannot afford to be wrong.

I have given you two very easily proven markers.

One is over 10 months long.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
It matters that Q is wrong. 
It would matter very much to me, yet he is not.

Do you agree on the 1776 Q Proof and that it DIRECTLY confirms his link to Trump.

Two people here figured it out, I don't believe you were one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread