What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

I know in the grand scheme of things, global safety is more important than my own comfort. But, I gotta say, this morning I'm kinda rooting for NK to launch a missile.
I kinda know most of you probably feel that way, kinda sad.

But they wont.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are saying your hate for Trump is more than your hate of a world war.  :thumbup:
No, that's not what I'm saying, at all.

I'm expressing my extreme annoyance with your posting. I just watched you flood the Kavanaugh thread with the fake dippitydoo news of the foreclosure. It had already been outted as trash news before you posted it, roughly 700 times. Henry, as Henry is wont to do, pointed it out to you in graphic detail that you were, as usual, sniffing glue when the rest of the world was talking current events. But, you double-down and want to insist that you have the real scoop inside info.

Pedantic and snarky people are annoying. Pedantic and snarky people who are always wrong are the livIng embodiment of Satan, running the IRS and working a side gig at the DMV.

so, my point was, I'd really rather you stop posting, since you can't reliably self-regulate. I juxtaposed how strong my feeling was by saying I'd root for a missile launch, as a dramatic foil. Not a very subtle point, but I get that subtlety is not your strong suit.

Almost forgot about my U1 posts

Q  Post  1753

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 58456f No.2340517 
Jul 29 2018 13:53:05 (EST)

Foundation.
Bottom to top.
Layers.
FISA = Foundation.
Start.
People are more aware of current events.
Establish link.
Think criminal/illegal act(s) to prevent/overturn Presidential election of POTUS.
Public awareness.
Evidence introduced.
MSM covert link.
Think Sessions open statement re: leak investigations.
How do you build a home?
Foundation to structure (layers).
Huber.
Layers (U1, Iran, Human Traffic, Haiti, Corruption, etc etc).
Logical thinking.
Q

Q Posts    Please allow 10 seconds for posts and pictures to load

No, that's not what I'm saying, at all.

I'm expressing my extreme annoyance with your posting. I just watched you flood the Kavanaugh thread with the fake dippitydoo news of the foreclosure. It had already been outted as trash news before you posted it, roughly 700 times. Henry, as Henry is wont to do, pointed it out to you in graphic detail that you were, as usual, sniffing glue when the rest of the world was talking current events. But, you double-down and want to insist that you have the real scoop inside info.

Pedantic and snarky people are annoying. Pedantic and snarky people who are always wrong are the livIng embodiment of Satan, running the IRS and working a side gig at the DMV.

so, my point was, I'd really rather you stop posting, since you can't reliably self-regulate. I juxtaposed how strong my feeling was by saying I'd root for a missile launch, as a dramatic foil. Not a very subtle point, but I get that subtlety is not your strong suit.
This is the Qanon thread, totally different thread. This thread I hold everything I post as true and relevant.

Q has not been disproven once.

The reason for not self regulating is because I KNOW that a lt of people have me on Ignore and they will only see a post from me if I quote them with it.

See there was a reason behind it. It was not because of what you described.

Do YOU care to try to argue a Q Post

Qanon said:

All three lies
Hey, I'm willing to concede that a few Q followers have realized that the whole thing is a lie and that they've moved on with their lives.

Nonetheless, Q has been proven to be a liar and a fraud. Nothing he has predicted has come true. Nothing.

This is the Qanon thread, totally different thread. This thread I hold everything I post as true and relevant.

Q has not been disproven once.

The reason for not self regulating is because I KNOW that a lt of people have me on Ignore and they will only see a post from me if I quote them with it.

See there was a reason behind it. It was not because of what you described.

Do YOU care to try to argue a Q Post
So, you know better than the people who have you on ignore? They should be forced to see your info? You're even more pernicious than I originally thought. C'mon Little Rocket Man!

and, no. Of course I don't want to argue a Q post. I've also never argued 911 with Alex Jones and never punched myself in the genitals.

Hey, I'm willing to concede that a few Q followers have realized that the whole thing is a lie and that they've moved on with their lives.

Nonetheless, Q has been proven to be a liar and a fraud. Nothing he has predicted has come true. Nothing.
Prove 1 and please don't link to any MSM Fake News stories.

I have 2 markers out there, 1 could be blown up easily at any time (pun intended)

The other will have to wait a bit.

[ATTACKS WILL ONLY INTENSIFY]
Ask yourself, WHY?
Q

So, you know better than the people who have you on ignore? They should be forced to see your info? You're even more pernicious than I originally thought. C'mon Little Rocket Man!

and, no. Of course I don't want to argue a Q post. I've also never argued 911 with Alex Jones and never punched myself in the genitals.
Actually I should not say "argue" a Q Post.

I would be better to say do you want to discuss or have me try to give my opinion on any part of a Q post.

That's better.

Actually I should not say "argue" a Q Post.

I would be better to say do you want to discuss or have me try to give my opinion on any part of a Q post.

That's better.
you've already said that you trust q more than your wife and kids. And you've said that q only ever speaks the truth, and that is your final truth. My question is this: is there any reason at all to engage in a discussion with someone who admits subscribing to a tautology?

Qanon said:

Provr it and please don't link to any MSM Fake News stories.
I don't have to link to any MSM stories because you have already proved my argument for me.

Q has never predicted anything correctly. Ever. You know this is true or else you would be pasting your proof into every single one of your posts.

Instead, you weakly demand links from sources that you don't believe.

You've lost, Qanon. Q is wrong, Q is a fraud, Q is a liar.

you've already said that you trust q more than your wife and kids. And you've said that q only ever speaks the truth, and that is your final truth. My question is this: is there any reason at all to engage in a discussion with someone who admits subscribing to a tautology?
I am neither an autist nor ANON and do not decode Q Posts. If there is not a decode, I can only give my opinion and I am asking if you want my opinion. 

Your first statement is true. 

Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real.  In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

The same with tautology, many times there are double  meanings to words or phrases.

Double meanings exist.
UK:US
US:UK
Q

I don't have to link to any MSM stories because you have already proved my argument for me.

Q has never predicted anything correctly. Ever. You know this is true or else you would be pasting your proof into every single one of your posts.

Instead, you weakly demand links from sources that you don't believe.

You've lost, Qanon. Q is wrong, Q is a fraud, Q is a liar.
Do you agree hat I have put out 2 markers?

No I demand something that does not come from the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Your last sentence is a total lie.

Qanon said:

Your last sentence is a total lie.
Look at how defensive you are. It's because you know I tell the truth. You know Q is wrong. You know Q has never made a correct prediction.

You keep flailing with this "marker" stuff but not once have you been able to provide a single example of a correct prediction made by Q.

Q is a fraud. Q is nothing more than third-rate haikus from a bored l33t high schooler.

Just put Qanon on ignore. The first person I've ever put on ignore.
Actually this is kind of funny, this is your first post here,  I think. Which means he has no clue about anything Q and has no desire to learn.

Stay positive good thing might happen

Look at how defensive you are. It's because you know I tell the truth. You know Q is wrong. You know Q has never made a correct prediction.

You keep flailing with this "marker" stuff but not once have you been able to provide a single example of a correct prediction made by Q.

Q is a fraud. Q is nothing more than third-rate haikus from a bored l33t high schooler.
Has North Korea fired a missile since late last November?

When did Trump go on his Asia trip?

I am neither an autist nor ANON and do not decode Q Posts. If there is not a decode, I can only give my opinion and I am asking if you want my opinion. 

Your first statement is true. 

Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real.  In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

The same with tautology, many times there are double  meanings to words or phrases.

Double meanings exist.
UK:US
US:UK
Q
See, q, i did learn something in your thread. I learned that i've been using the word tautology wrongly. I thought it referred to a circular line of reasoning that was self-referential. (Like, "i believe the bible is the infallible source of truth, becasue the bible says it is.") but I was wrong. Pedantic, snarky and wrong.

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

See, q, i did learn something in your thread. I learned that i've been using the word tautology wrongly. I thought it referred to a circular line of reasoning that was self-referential. (Like, "i believe the bible is the infallible source of truth, becasue the bible says it is.") but I was wrong. Pedantic, snarky and wrong.

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Heck I had to google it, never heard it before. 

Number of inaccurate statements by Q: dozens

This is easy to prove.  Cut the bull ####!
Bet you cannot find 1. That would be  a lie.

No one has disproven a single Q Post. 

Why post crap and then run off.

I have to go out soon, not that you care but only so you don't accuse me of running away.

Qanon said:

Has North Korea fired a missile since late last November?
"Joe Summer hereby predicts that North Korea will not fire any missiles between 11:00 and 11:30 a.m. Pacific time on 9/17/2018".

There. I am officially just as accurate as Q is.

I agree that Q doesn't lie.  That's because Q doesn't say anything at all.  He says random things, and then rando internetters find meaning.  Their meanings may or may not be proven accurate, but the underlying jibberish can never be found to be truthful or untruthful because it's jibberish.

Good news, Q! Flynn sentencing is being set up before the end of the year!
This is the 4th time his sentencing has been postponed. Is that normal for a plea deal of lying to the FBI?

Did Papadopoulos plead guilty to the same crime? He got what, 14 days?

Why would Flynn's sentencing keep getting put off?

Is he cooperating with Mueller on something HUGE or are there problems with his plea deal (Strzok is under investigation, Judge Contreras was forced to recuse a week after the deal, rumors of edited 302s)?

In Q related news, Trump authorizes declassification of select materials related to FISA application for Carter Page, and release of "all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr."

:popcorn:

In Q related news, Trump authorizes declassification of select materials related to FISA application for Carter Page, and release of "all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr."

:popcorn:
Well, I'm sure that release won't be biased at all.  After all, he's asking that 20 pages of something like 400 redacted application and approval pages be unredacted.

Q is saying something is going to happen this week, and maybe something to to do with the Emmys.  I just want to let it be known that q is saying this week, so when nothing happens this week we can all finally hard delete all of our memes.
Problem is is that Q is smart enough not to be specific so literally anything can be something, and god knows with this administration something is happening every week.  Also the posts a few post up from Q about misdirection gives them endless outs.  

Its easier to fool someone then convince them they’ve been fooled.   

Problem is is that Q is smart enough not to be specific so literally anything can be something, and god knows with this administration something is happening every week.  Also the posts a few post up from Q about misdirection gives them endless outs.  

20 pages of unredacted FISA Docs to be released, per Trump.  Nothing Bigger right now.

Q accepts your apology

Q  Post  2188

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cd97e7 No.3061670 
Sep 17 2018 16:55:09 (EST)

Attention on deck.
Memes at the ready.
Lock on target.
Fire at will.
Q

Q is saying something is going to happen this week, and maybe something to to do with the Emmys.  I just want to let it be known that q is saying this week, so when nothing happens this week we can all finally hard delete all of our memes.
Nice Catch 

Notice date posted and news today

Q  Post 2172

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.235 

Sep 15 2018 14:28:09 (EST)

SEPT —-17—– [week of]
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html
DECLAS coming?
MORE INCRIMINATING [TEXT] RELEASES COMING?    
All Texts to be unredacted also
DARK TO LIGHT.
CARPET BOMBS >>> MOAB    
  Reference to Emmy Red Carpet>>>>>> Unredacted FISA Docunent
Q

Believers yet?

FUTURE PROVES PAST

Yep you should know. 

Q  Post 2195

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.249 
Sep 17 2018 18:09:23 (EST)

Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Goodbye, Mr. Mueller.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL
Q

Rosenstein will have to resign or be fired

Mueller probe essentially over

Q Posts   Please allow 10 seconds to load all posts and pictures

Suggest going to posts, there are a lot I can't post.

Q  Post 2195

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.249 
Sep 17 2018 18:09:23 (EST)

Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Goodbye, Mr. Mueller.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL
Q

Rosenstein will have to resign or be fired

Mueller probe essentially over

Q Posts   Please allow 10 seconds to load all posts and pictures

Suggest going to posts, there are a lot I can't post.
So if those things don’t happen...you’ll admit you are being duped?

This is the 4th time his sentencing has been postponed. Is that normal for a plea deal of lying to the FBI?

Did Papadopoulos plead guilty to the same crime? He got what, 14 days?

Why would Flynn's sentencing keep getting put off?

Is he cooperating with Mueller on something HUGE or are there problems with his plea deal (Strzok is under investigation, Judge Contreras was forced to recuse a week after the deal, rumors of edited 302s)?
Flynn is safe, nothing going to happen to him. 

Why do you think he hasn't been sentenced yet.

Users who are viewing this thread