What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

Ok I'll sub.

Get ready for a big drop that's going to blows the doors off the deep state and send Obama and his criminal cronies to gitmo for good and Trump MAGAs and clean the deep state from our politics. 

I've been talking to a couple of family members and their friends who are Q people.  It's nothing more than an attempt to perpetuate an underdog status while rationalizing any ineptitude in Trumps governing.  i.e. "He's the best POTUS of all time and is infallible...therefore if something goes wrong, it has to be the result of more powerful (that's where the real disconnect comes into play as they insist the MSM prevents Trump from implementing policy) entities.

To me, the Obama/Clinton that is so wrapped up in it is pretty much "plantation politics" for The Right.  We'll continually dangle "LOCK HER UP" and the destruction of his legacy in front of you as the crown jewels of our achievement......but we'll never REALLY push for it. 

From Trump - 

I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General.....

...has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!

---

:lmao:

I hadn’t realized until watching that video that r/greatawakening has been killed. Now where am I going to go for my Q news?

Last edited by a moderator:
The dusty bridge likes into the parched complaint.

Did the frightened husband really search the activity?

A backwards cap with a sword suppresses the cold.

The holistic profile can't employ the alternative.

It was then the novel equipment met the jolly inside.

You're gonna take a walk in the rain
And you're gonna get wet
(I predict)

You're gonna eat a bowl of chow mein
And be hungry real soon
(I predict)
Are my sources correct
(I predict)
They're gonna find the Queen is a man
But that Philip don't care
(I predict)
Lassie will prove that Elvis and her
Had a fleeting affair
(I predict)
Are my sources correct
Are my sources correct
Yes I know they're corect
(I predict)

Men, if you say your prayers
You'll never lose your hair(I predict)

L.A. is safe
Ain't gonna quake
Ain't gonna quake
(I predict)

And somebody's gonna die
But I can't reveal who
Cold beer will cure a cold
Cold beer and pretzels, takes care of cancer
Moscow will march to France
They'll do the Can-Can Dance
Don't worry, it'll work out
Maxim's will throw them out

They're gonna stop Saturday night
So you better have fun now
(I predict)
They're gonna stop having the sun
So you better get tan now

And this song will fade out
(I predict)

Yaknow, I like the idea of research on how many sealed indictments there are in the US. That actually sounds interesting to me. However just looking at one of the "researchers", one @t193931, I see:

Account suspended

This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q noob: "Can you tell me exactly what these indictments could be for? I'm not clear what this is about"

Q enthusiast: [gibberish]

Q noob: "Wow! Now that's taking care of business! Thanks for clarifying"

I like this place a lot and I have a ton of respect for the mods for the work they do to keep the peace and made sure the content abides by certain standards.

But I have no idea why they continue provide a platform for this,fraudulent garbage, given that we now have multiple examples that it leads people not just only hurtful rhetoric (like wrongly accusing innocent people or running a pedophilia ring, or torturing grieving parents with ridiculous theories about their child's death) but also to violence and threats of violence.

If not earlier, what's described in the linked article makes this conspiracy community more dangerous to other people than Pizzagate was.

A YouTuber who racked up hundreds of thousands of views pushing extreme conspiracy theories like QAnon, Pizzagate, and Flat Eartherism was arrested last week for allegedly threatening to massacre YouTube employees.

William Douglas, 35, was charged with cyberstalking and making threats after he was cuffed last Thursday by the FBI. The feds traced a series of death threats he made via social media back to his rural Oregon home, according to a criminal complaint. The threats came from a series of social media profiles where he ranted about fringe-right conspiracy theories and claimed YouTube was censoring him. In a still-live tweet from August, Douglas promoted a video promoting Nasim Aghdam, a YouTuber who opened fire on the company’s headquarters in April over the belief that her videos weren’t getting enough views.

In hundreds of videos, totalling hundreds of thousands of views, Douglas ranted about the New World Order, reptilians, government mind control, and Flat Earth theory. Recent videos also focused on right-wing conspiracies including QAnon, a ridiculous theory that falsely claims President Donald Trump is not actually under investigation, but that he is in fact investigating virtually every prominent Democrat and Hollywood figure for Satanic child sex-trafficking.

Since @Qanon appears to be a victim of the PSF Great Purge of Sep 2018 I guess I will carry the mantle for a day.

Q post from 9/20:

Anonymous20 Sep 2018 - 11:47:04 AM

>>>/patriotsfight/267

>>221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOwr9PX05p4?[13:35]
Q

>>221
Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying against Comey?
Q

13:35 (transcript)
Joe DiGenova
"As I've been saying for two years, there's been a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton in the email case and then if she had lost, to frame Donald Trump. And that is exactly what these texts are about. Whether or not Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page and others are indicted is certainly a question people can debate, but let me just say I know there is a grand jury underway, testimony is being taken about Strzok, Page, McCabe and others involved in this case and the reason we know it is that James Baker, the former general counsel of the FBI, as turned State's evidence is fully cooperating with the Inspector General and with the Federal Grand Jury. I can assure you, Mr. Comey has been very silent in recent weeks and the reason is very simple: he knows he's going to be indicted."

>>3106680
Panic in DC re: Baker confirmed?
Note IG involved.
Huber >> IG (Horowitz) >> Storch
Q

Q post from 10/3:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Oct 2018 - 8:29:00 PM

James Baker Testifying on Scheme to Appoint Special Counsel Robert Mueller

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI3 Oct 2018 - 3:32:38 PM

>>267

Did James Baker just testify behind closed doors [RR] & [JC] coordinated to appoint Mueller?

What a wonderful day.

Q

>>324
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers?Read carefully.
Sessions tomorrow [doc related]
Justice K confirmation [weekend]
[RR] next week [probe-not update]

Follow the pattern.
>>>RED OCTOBER<<<
Q

Hmmmmm.

Appears James Baker may have flipped on his traitorous former colleagues.

Is Sessions testifying tomorrow? He was in Utah today, Huber's home state and the home of the NSA's data servers

:tinfoilhat: .

NFL bravely picking up the flag like Mel Gibson in The Patriot, charging ferociously at the liberal child sex rings trying to enslave our nation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanoners-cheer-trumps-text-alert-test-see-it-as-a-step-towards-martial-law

Phones across the country buzzed Wednesday afternoon for the first national test of FEMA’s presidential-level emergency alert system.

For most people, the test, which resembled a text message, passed with nothing more than a quick glance at their phones and a mocking tweet about it. But believers in the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory, the moment had titanic implications.

Believers in QAnon—a conspiracy theory based on a series of internet clues posted by an anonymous character named “Q” that posits a world in which Trump and the military are engaged in ceaseless, secret war with globalist Democratic pedophiles—think the text could mark the start of “The Storm,” a fantastical MAGA dream in which Trump’s political enemies will be arrested and tried at military tribunals.

“That is how we will receive orders if all else fails,” wrote one QAnon believer on the 8Chan internet forum. “We are the next generation Minutemen! Standing by Sir!”

“SO HAPPY!” wrote another. “THANK YOU 45!”

The text itself was as mundane as a nation-wide emergency test could be. While it came to phones as a “Presidential Alert,” it wasn’t sent out by Trump. FEMA controls the system.

“Presidential Alert: THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System,” the test read. “No action is needed.”

Nevertheless, QAnon diehards cheered it as the perfect way for Trump to test how to deliver earth-shattering news to the entire country. On the internet forum 8Chan, QAnon fans also noted that the test message was 17 words long—a significant number for believers in the conspiracy theory, because “Q” is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

“The alert itself has 17 words,” wrote one pro-QAnon Twitter user. “#NoCoincidence.”

Others focused on the portion of the message that said “no action is needed,” which they saw as an echo of their motto: “Trust the plan.” That section of the test message, they believed, was a sign that Trump and the military are in control of the government and would soon settle all the country’s problems.

Despite their excitement, QAnon believers had originally anticipated a much bigger announcement to be delivered during the Wednesday test. Some speculated that Trump would use the vehicle to announce the imminent confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, or the firing of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, or even the broadcasting of arrests of high-ranking Democrats.

“Q,” the mystery poster behind QAnon, had himself fueled the anticipation. In a series of posts, Q said that the date of the test had been moved to coincide with Kavanaugh’s confirmation and claimed that Rosenstein was “standing down.” In another, Q claimed that the test would mark the start of “RED OCTOBER,” an increasingly QAnon-world concept in which Democrats are utterly crushed in various ways before the month is over.

“Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein,” read one Q post that referenced the test.

According to Travis View, a researcher who has tracked QAnon’s growth, some QAnon believers claimed beforehand that they knew the exact wording the test message would take. Going off a months-old Q post, they claimed that it would be a message from Trump saying, “My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.”

When the test message said nothing like that, QAnon believers rallied and claimed it was still proof their theory was real.

“In typical QAnon fashion, the fact that this didn't happen in this order won't be a problem in the QAnon world,” View told The Daily Beast.

There were 17 words in the text, and also  Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. 

There is also 17 words in the above statement.   :unsure:

How much more clear does he need to make it, people?

Users who are viewing this thread