Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Juxtatarot

#QAnon

Been awhile since I've seen QAnon referenced in the news:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/18/suspected-mob-boss-killer-writes-united-we-stand-maga-forever-on-his-hand/

Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand

There’s at least one Don he really likes.

The man suspected of gunning down mafia kingpin Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali showed off a hand covered in scrawls related to President Trump and the conservative QAnon movement at his first court appearance on Monday.

Anthony Comello, 24, who yawned at least once, held up his left palm during the highly anticipated appearance in a New Jersey courtroom, revealing a large, bold “Q” written in blue ink in the center of his hand.

It was surrounded by the phrases “MAGA Forever,” “United We Stand” and “Patriots in Charge USA.”

“Patriots in Charge” appears to be a variant of the slogan “Patriots Are In Control,” which is associated with online followers of QAnon, who’s purported to be one or more high-level government insiders aware of a “deep state” conspiracy against Trump.

A book titled “QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” which claims to have been written by 12 anonymous QAnon followers, is this week’s No. 7 best-seller on amazon.com, following its publication late last month.

Comello has been researching QAnon online and often wears one of Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” hats, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

12 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Been awhile since I've seen QAnon referenced in the news:

Looks like maybe you can't even fool some of the people all of the time.

You would think with all of the articles written about the crazy Qanon conspiracy that eventually a journalist will ask the question.

All they have to do is say, in a PC, "hey Donald, what is the deal with Q? Do you disavow?"

This has been going on for 18 months now and they have avoided directly asking POTUS. But they are not afraid of publishing weekly articles about it.

Bizarre.

1 hour ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

You would think with all of the articles written about the crazy Qanon conspiracy that eventually a journalist will ask the question.

All they have to do is say, in a PC, "hey Donald, what is the deal with Q? Do you disavow?"

This has been going on for 18 months now and they have avoided directly asking POTUS. But they are not afraid of publishing weekly articles about it.

Bizarre.

He’s not going to answer it. He pretends like he doesn’t know people he’s worked with for decades, he’s not going to talk about. There’s also a pretty good chance that he doesn’t know anything about it. But the main reason they don’t ask is because it legitimizes it much more than running a story. The same reason why reporters weren’t hounding Bush about 9/11 conspiracy theories. The stories they run are click bait.

A book titled “QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” which claims to have been written by 12 anonymous QAnon followers, is this week’s No. 7 best-seller on amazon.com, following its publication late last month.

Random Question.

How is money paid to book authors who are anonymous?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Biff84 said:

He’s not going to answer it. He pretends like he doesn’t know people he’s worked with for decades, he’s not going to talk about. There’s also a pretty good chance that he doesn’t know anything about it. But the main reason they don’t ask is because it legitimizes it much more than running a story. The same reason why reporters weren’t hounding Bush about 9/11 conspiracy theories. The stories they run are click bait.

Has Fox covered Q in any way? Because that's the only way Donald would know it even existed. And even then we can't be sure that he would listen to a story where his name wasn't at the top of it.

4 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Random Question.

I’m guessing the publisher knows who they are? 

16 hours ago, timschochet said:

I’m guessing the publisher knows who they are? 

Sometimes. Otherwise, have the contract made with (and the checks made out to) an LLC.

23 hours ago, Joe Bryant said:

Random Question.

Monetization of the QAnon brand was discussed pretty well further up thread. A lot of the main QAnon pushers, and maybe even the creators, are known. There are tshirts, books etc. galore already.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

53 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Some top-notch decodifying going on here.

(The Grass Valley Charter School Foundation benefit has now been canceled due to unspecified threats, for real.)

Good gravy  https://yubanet.com/regional/blue-marble-jubilee-cancelled/

May 2, 2019 – The organizers regret to inform you that the Blue Marble Jubilee scheduled to happen on May 11, 2019 has been cancelled. In the current social and political climate, schools and communities must take into consideration matters never before imagined.

Earlier this week a group that screens political figures’ comments and social media posts searching for hints to conspiracy theories connected the Blue Marble Jubilee, and the school (Grass Valley Charter School, GVCS) for which it is a fundraiser, to a post put on social media. The school was not named or referenced in the post. It was a far-reaching connection that was drawn through forced acronyms and rearranged letters. It in no way was a threat made towards the Grass Valley Charter School or the Nevada County community.

6 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

So did the internet just amplify mental illness that has always existed or are people just really crazy now?

Amplify

21 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

So did the internet just amplify mental illness that has always existed or are people just really crazy now?

They just have a very obvious platform for a while.

48 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

Both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They won't be happy until we are all locked inside watching Fox News 24 hours a day while guarding the doors with our guns because of the coming Brown Invasion and the inevitable imposition of Sharia law supported by the Deep State and the MSM.

Off to the gun store!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bananafish said:

They won't be happy until we are all locked inside watching Fox News 24 hours a day while guarding the doors with our guns because of the coming Brown Invasion and the inevitable imposition of Sharia law supported by the Deep State and the MSM.

Off to the gun store!

I believe it’s correctly referred to in polite society as a “weapons depot”, “armory”, or “halberd-dashery”.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:52 AM, Qanon said:

NOW listen up guys.

1 If North Korea launches a missile at any time, regardless of the circumstances I will no longer post here.

Is that clear enough for you?

2. If President Trump gets impeached and is taken out of office, at ANY time of his Presidency, I will not post here .

No excuses, no explanations, no walking back for ANY reason. 

WHY? Because Q has told us that. It is that simple and concise.

From Q  - Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

From Q - Does Kim look nervous prior to the 'BIG' meeting w/ POTUS?
Did they already meet long ago?
Deal done?
Safe?

So again there are the two things that Q can be busted for, that will make me disbelieve him.

Somewhere on the internet, a goalpost the size of Texas is being moved.  Alas, we shall never see its like again.

Edited by Henry Ford
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

The other day as I was driving my daughter to high school, when we pulled up to the school, there was a minivan in front of us that had a Qanon bumper sticker. Never seen one before. I looked and it was one of the mothers of a girl in my daughters’ dance group! I know this woman; she’s nice and her daughter is friends with mine. 

Now I’m wondering if I should ask the mom about it next time I see her. Probably not...

• Like 1

I wonder what our friend @Qanon is up to these days.  Every once in a while when I read some posts from a new conservative poster I wonder if it might be his return under a new username. However, the writing styles never seem to match up.

• Sad 2

Just now, Dickies said:

I thought QAnon was already teamed up with Trump?

Oh snap. :lmao:  

5 hours ago, Osaurus said:

Vague rewards :thumbup:

In two weeks

Edited by Dickies

5 hours ago, Dickies said:

In two weeks

I’ll be looking for a modest dip in gas prices, maybe ending in a 7.

• Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

I’ll be looking for a modest dip in gas prices, maybe ending in a 7.

10 cents off each gallon IMO.  But only if you shop at Safeway.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

34 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

JFK Jr might be making some kind of appearance on July 4.

But Q said no. 

4 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

JFK Jr might be making some kind of appearance on July 4.

They say it’s someone who never died.  I’m pulling for 2Pac, rap game just hasn’t been the same since he left.  

58 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

They say it’s someone who never died.  I’m pulling for 2Pac, rap game just hasn’t been the same since he left.  

Theon Greyjoy? 

3 hours ago, dkp993 said:

Elvis

4 hours ago, dkp993 said:

They say it’s someone who never died.  

Oh, come on. That’s like 7.5 billion people. 

12 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Oh, come on. That’s like 7.5 billion people. 

That’s lots of opportunity to be right.