Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Hoosier16

Fanduel Kickers

Will they still exist this year? They just released the preseason week 1 games and the "Full Roster" game has replaced the kicker with a flex position. Does anyone know if this is permanent? Or is just an option they are trying with preseason?

8 hours ago, Kassius1911 said:

I think they will run both type eventually.

I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

While kickers weren't a huge deal, I thought they were one of the easiest to get right. I averaged between 11-12 points on my kickers last year. 

I'm not sure how the flex will turn out but right now, I can't imagine inserting anything other than another RB there (at least for multipiers).

Looks like they will have both game types. I believe the games with kickers will be called "any flex" or something similar. 

I think the flex player will typically be a RB, but budget is going to come into play. I think that you are going to see a lot of the big game winners having a Non-RB in that flex spot for variation. Hit on the right WR or TE at 2%(total guess) ownership in the flex is going to put you ahead of lots of teams stacking 3 RB's. 

5 hours ago, jerseys finest said:

Looks like they will have both game types. I believe the games with kickers will be called "any flex" or something similar. 

I think the flex player will typically be a RB, but budget is going to come into play. I think that you are going to see a lot of the big game winners having a Non-RB in that flex spot for variation. Hit on the right WR or TE at 2%(total guess) ownership in the flex is going to put you ahead of lots of teams stacking 3 RB's. 

Hope you're right on the kickers.

Agree on GPP. WRs will likely win. But on doubles, triples, and maybe even quints, it will probably pay more often to have a RB in the flex.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:59 PM, Hoosier16 said:

Hope you're right on the kickers.

Agree on GPP. WRs will likely win. But on doubles, triples, and maybe even quints, it will probably pay more often to have a RB in the flex.

Pretty sure the kicker thing is right. 

I will definitely be stacking 3 RB in some GPP and most Cash style games. I think you're right, safer path to the money in the smaller games with 3 RB instead of 4 WR or 2 TE.