What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Kickers (1 Viewer)

Hoosier16

Footballguy
Will they still exist this year? They just released the preseason week 1 games and the "Full Roster" game has replaced the kicker with a flex position. Does anyone know if this is permanent? Or is just an option they are trying with preseason?

The banners on the mobile app have the tone as though they are doing away with them period, not just for a trial or special games.  

it will be interesting to see how sites adjust. Especially paid subscription sites.  Any idea strategy?  David if you are out there please respond!

I think they will run both type eventually.
I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

While kickers weren't a huge deal, I thought they were one of the easiest to get right. I averaged between 11-12 points on my kickers last year. 

I'm not sure how the flex will turn out but right now, I can't imagine inserting anything other than another RB there (at least for multipiers).

Looks like they will have both game types. I believe the games with kickers will be called "any flex" or something similar. 

I think the flex player will typically be a RB, but budget is going to come into play. I think that you are going to see a lot of the big game winners having a Non-RB in that flex spot for variation. Hit on the right WR or TE at 2%(total guess) ownership in the flex is going to put you ahead of lots of teams stacking 3 RB's. 

Looks like they will have both game types. I believe the games with kickers will be called "any flex" or something similar. 

I think the flex player will typically be a RB, but budget is going to come into play. I think that you are going to see a lot of the big game winners having a Non-RB in that flex spot for variation. Hit on the right WR or TE at 2%(total guess) ownership in the flex is going to put you ahead of lots of teams stacking 3 RB's. 
Hope you're right on the kickers.

Agree on GPP. WRs will likely win. But on doubles, triples, and maybe even quints, it will probably pay more often to have a RB in the flex.

Hope you're right on the kickers.

Agree on GPP. WRs will likely win. But on doubles, triples, and maybe even quints, it will probably pay more often to have a RB in the flex.
Pretty sure the kicker thing is right. 

I will definitely be stacking 3 RB in some GPP and most Cash style games. I think you're right, safer path to the money in the smaller games with 3 RB instead of 4 WR or 2 TE. 

Users who are viewing this thread