What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Khalil Mack trade (1 Viewer)

Patsfan39

Footballguy
Pretty standard IDP scoring in this league.  Sacks are 4, tackles are 2.  I've been in the championship last two years and lost.  I'm easily one of the top teams again this year.  I have decent DE's: Calais Campbell, Dunlap, Brandon Graham, Fowler, Addison, Alex Okafor and I just drafted Marcus Davenport in the 3rd round of our rookie draft.  

The Khalil Mack owner was real interested in Davenport.  Ended up offering Mack for Davenport and two 5th round picks.  We have 55 man rosters +5 IR, 16 teams, so the talent pool is getting very thin.  We are at the bottom of the 4th round.  So the picks really don't effect my thinking. 

I know Mack is obviously much more proven.  My main holding back is what if Mack were to get dealt from this holdout and he switches back to LB.  Killing a ton of his value and Davenport goes on to be a stud.  The Saints have been great at drafting recently and the fact they gave up a 1st next year to move up half a round has to say something.  I feel like this should be an easy accept, but I can't decide.  HELPP!!

EDIT:

SO I took the deal and soon after Mack got moved to LB more than likely.  I inquired about about Chandler Jones and he sent me an offer.  Chandler Jones and 2019 5th rounder for Khalil Mack, DJ Swearinger and 2019 2nd rounder.  Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would do that without hesitation.  Any chance to get a proven elite talent in FF is worth doing, and I don’t think there’s much risk of Mack being moved.

Davenport has a long way to go to maybe reach a ceiling, if all goes well, that would be what Khalil Mack already is.  Price is dirt cheap for a potential league-winner.

I would do that without hesitation.  Any chance to get a proven elite talent in FF is worth doing, and I don’t think there’s much risk of Mack being moved.

Davenport has a long way to go to maybe reach a ceiling, if all goes well, that would be what Khalil Mack already is.  Price is dirt cheap for a potential league-winner.
Seconded. Mack is a generational talent. No hesitation -pull the trigger. 

SO Mack got moved to LB more than likely.  I inquired about about Chandler Jones and he sent me an offer.  Chandler Jones and 2019 5th rounder for Khalil Mack, DJ Swearinger and 2019 2nd rounder.  Thoughts?

SO Mack got moved to LB more than likely.  I inquired about about Chandler Jones and he sent me an offer.  Chandler Jones and 2019 5th rounder for Khalil Mack, DJ Swearinger and 2019 2nd rounder.  Thoughts?
You started by saying you were good at DL.  Why are you trying to get another DL?  I would just keep Mack.

Users who are viewing this thread