What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HAPPY BARRACK OBAMA DAY (1 Viewer)

cosjobs

Footballguy
In 2017, August 4th was declared “Barack Obama Day” in the state of Illinois. Governor Bruce Rauner signed into law a measure to make this day a holiday. The holiday will be celebrated each year on Obama’s birthday (August 4th) starting in 2018.

OK.     :X

I wonder....just how many people were shot in Chicago during "Obama Day"?
After all...he did sooo much to help the situation there!

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2017, August 4th was declared “Barack Obama Day” in the state of Illinois. Governor Bruce Rauner signed into law a measure to make this day a holiday. The holiday will be celebrated each year on Obama’s birthday (August 4th) starting in 2018.
Nice to see you back, GB.  Cannot believe Uncle Cos was given a timeout from here.  Gives ol' GM a sad. 

He was not a particularly good president in the sense that he did not really drive any sort of meaningful change and would capitulate to Republicans before even getting to a negotiation step, but he is still the best president in the last 50 years. That is more an indictment on the other presidents rather than him being so great. 

He was not a particularly good president in the sense that he did not really drive any sort of meaningful change and would capitulate to Republicans before even getting to a negotiation step, but he is still the best president in the last 50 years. That is more an indictment on the other presidents rather than him being so great. 
He was at the helm when we came out of the Great Recession. Got a base level of national health care started. That’s pretty decent.

Is that the situation that Trump said he'd cure in a week?

If you liked your doctor, were you able to keep your doctor?
If you liked your plan, were you able to keep your plan?

As a matter of fact, I was.

Now, want to answer my question?
So...he was talking to you?

As long as you could....everything is fine....I guess.
You must be juiced in because I heard of a few (million) who couldn't

The situation he said that he COULD cure in a week.....IF the Democrats would get out of his way...and he was talking about the riots.
So, that's a yes, it's the same situation and the same situation that's going on now.  Got it.

So, that's a yes, it's the same situation and the same situation that's going on now.  Got it.
Has Lightfoot gotten out of his way?

But hey...what would you expect from a "dictator"?

TL;DR for this thread:

Poster says something about Obama

Other poster replies with something about Trump

It's a great thing we only have two parties that mean anything in this country, otherwise it'd be a real ####show.

TL;DR for this thread:

Poster says something about Obama

Other poster replies with something about Trump

It's a great thing we only have two parties that mean anything in this country, otherwise it'd be a real ####show.
Can't we just have ONE Obama Day where someone doesn't get drunk, brink up politics and ruin it for everyone??? Goll!

Biden hasn't even announced who his VP is yet, let's not get too ahead on our calenders.
Biden is running in THIS election for POTUS.  Why should he pick a VP now for his 2nd unsuccessful run at it?  Let's wait for Trump to vacate in 2025.

Easy.

• Thinking
Reactions: rct

Users who are viewing this thread