What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Keepers needed (1 Viewer)

Archiebonker

Footballguy
Hey guys, thought this might be a good question to ask. 

We have a rule of keeping 1 - 2 - or 3 players each season. 16 team league / PPR / Starters 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex 1K 1DEF 

I have 1st pick and I'm taking SAQUON BARKLEY, RB. I haven't had a top 20 RB for ever. Usually still do well by working the waivers. 

For me to be able to use that first over all pick, I can only keep 2.   From these 3 top players of mine, who would you keep? Just curious 

Travis Kelce KC / Drew Brees NO / Tyreek Hill KC

Hey guys, thought this might be a good question to ask. 

We have a rule of keeping 1 - 2 - or 3 players each season. 16 team league / PPR / Starters 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex 1K 1DEF 

I have 1st pick and I'm taking SAQUON BARKLEY, RB. I haven't had a top 20 RB for ever. Usually still do well by working the waivers. 

For me to be able to use that first over all pick, I can only keep 2.   From these 3 top players of mine, who would you keep? Just curious 

Travis Kelce KC / Drew Brees NO / Tyreek Hill KC
1.  easy call, let brees go.

2.  delete and repost this in the assistant coach forum.  you'll get a lot more serious and helpful answers there.

I’d keep Brees and Hill.  Mahomes loves to throw the ball deep, and I think that could lead to a really big season for Hill.

I think you know the answer already, and it's not really that close.  Does it feel weird to have your 2 keepers vying for targets?

Draft Barkley !!! He's going to get you a double double every night and will add a few assists to Malone or Cheeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread