What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 New Dynasty League on Fantrax (1 Viewer)

jamesosteen

Footballguy
Looking for serious owners to join a new dynasty league with a unique twist (on Fantrax).

We will have 32 teams ... every NFL team will be represented. 

There are duplicated player pools. One for the NFC conference and one for the AFC conference. So basically two 16 team leagues. There will be cross-conference games in the regular season. Each conference hosts it's own drafts and playoffs. Conference champ advances to Super Bowl to play the other conference champ.

Teams will hopefully fill up quickly so get in while you can.

It will be a money league but it's only a $54 buy in ($50 team fee for winnings plus your part for Fantrax Premium services ($2.50) and hosting/forums fees ($1.50) for league). Payments made through Fantrax Treasurer.

You can find the entire rules/structure by visiting www.fantasyfootball32.com. The rules are listed under League CBA. 

Please ask if you have any questions. As for me, I've been running high-dollar (up to $300 buy-in), complex fantasy leagues for years so I have the experience to put this together and keep it running strong. However, with that said, I need good managers to help. Help me, help you. Yes I'm quoting Jerry Maguire lol.

Let's get this thing full and running quickly because it should be a lot of fun. 

As teams fill in I will add them to the forums page http://fantasyfootball32.com/forums/

Check under NFC and AFC for Teams. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank! - James

Teams still available:

NFC

Cardinals

Panthers

Bears

Lions

Saints

Giants

Bucs

Redskins

AFC

Ravens

Bengals

Titans

Let me know if you're interested or have questions. 

FantasyFootball32.com

Users who are viewing this thread