What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m not ashamed to admit that...... (1 Viewer)

Chemical X

Footballguy
…i have recently begun digging scratchers out of the used bin and entering them in 2nd chance drawings.  i think this is my best chance of retiring.  i mean, i’m not going to save for retirement.  

whatcha got?

…i have recently begun digging scratchers out of the used bin and entering them in 2nd chance drawings.  i think this is my best chance of retiring.  i mean, i’m not going to save for retirement.  

whatcha got?
Have a friend that does this along with used lotto tickets.

She not only enters for the 2nd chance thing but in the meantime has found about $150 total winning tickets of tossed winners

I used to join online mock drafts and pick kickers in the first couple rounds just to piss people off.  
Yeah, I have definitely trolled the old ESPN Mock Draft rooms. Taking random players, pretending to work for ESPN and harrassing drafters, giving out made-up stats in the chat rooms

Yeah, I have definitely trolled the old ESPN Mock Draft rooms. Taking random players, pretending to work for ESPN and harrassing drafters, giving out made-up stats in the chat rooms
Ahaha yes.  I would sign up for them all the time with the username Matt Berry and make horrible picks.  One other time I signed up as Todd Heap Fan and just copy/pasted text from Todd Heap's wikipedia page in the chat, and of course pick Heap in the first round. 

I wish had that kind of free time now.

Ahaha yes.  I would sign up for them all the time with the username Matt Berry and make horrible picks.  One other time I signed up as Todd Heap Fan and just copy/pasted text from Todd Heap's wikipedia page in the chat, and of course pick Heap in the first round. 

I wish had that kind of free time now.
I remember a very long argument with someone over 3.5 v 3.50 yards per carry. He said 3.5 wasn't very good and I kept insisting it was 3.50 which is alot better because 50 is way bigger than 5.

1. Gas station fried chicken is my favorite lunch. It would be a contender for my last meal. 

2. I think life is ultimately meaningless. I respect folks who create their own meaning, but if you gave me $100k to die in my sleep on my next birthday, I’d take it without hesitation. I still have tons of fun and would stack my life statisfaction up against anyone. 

Users who are viewing this thread