What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Preseason 2018 Game Observations Thread (1 Viewer)

Any Indy homers (or anyone else) know the scoop on the TEs?

Haven't followed it closely & wondering how Doyle & Ebron are being used in TC (depth chart) & in preseason games.

Nyheim Hines can't possibly be worth drafting with the way he has played so far in preseason. He can't hold on to the ball. 

Hard to get excited over Colts skill position players after watching the first half.

Betting on Luck / Hilton / Doyle is going to require an act of faith.

Brissett looked like he had a better chance of helping the Colts win today than Luck.

We haven't seen Luck go deep yet and it's only slightly worrisome because it's likely he's just rusty and of course it's just the preseason. But there's a voice in my head going "Draft Doyle. Luck is going to check down to him all year. He's going to get 120 targets. Draft Doyle.".

He does seem to be the only guy he's comfortable with and easily finding space in the defense for. Then again, no Hilton tonight so hard to say. 

We haven't seen Luck go deep yet and it's only slightly worrisome because it's likely he's just rusty and of course it's just the preseason. But there's a voice in my head going "Draft Doyle. Luck is going to check down to him all year. He's going to get 120 targets. Draft Doyle.".
Coming around on Doyle myself. I think he could have some of the best value at TE. 

I'm hearing that same voice. Should be able to get LATE too

Hard to get excited over Colts skill position players after watching the first half.

Betting on Luck / Hilton / Doyle is going to require an act of faith.

Brissett looked like he had a better chance of helping the Colts win today than Luck.
I didn't see the game, so this more of a question than obsevartion. Did Luck face a lot of the 1st team defense for the Ravens? I expect the Ravens defense to make a lot teams look bad this year and without his number 1 receiver. 

I didn't see the game, so this more of a question than obsevartion. Did Luck face a lot of the 1st team defense for the Ravens? I expect the Ravens defense to make a lot teams look bad this year and without his number 1 receiver. 
this is true. he opened the game against the Ravens 1st team defense and played about half of the 2nd quarter. mostly, to my eyes, he just looked rusty and their offense is full of new players with a new scheme. he *should* be better but it's not going to happen in the first half of the season,

Users who are viewing this thread