Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Anarchy99

2018 Anarchy League 2 Thread - The League Of Champions

Drafting from the far turn: Rounds 1-6, 1/3 of the way through...

1.16/2.01: Leonard Fournette/Davante Adams: Pleasantly surprised to land both of these. Fournette is regarded by most as a top-10 RB in both PPR and non-PPR, and I have him at the top of a bucket outside the 'big 4', and consider one of the most likely to crack it. I'm not worried about the ankle. I think the offseason training regimen, and coming in leaner and more athletic helps in that regard. IMHO, no Team in the ASouth is as complete and efficient as the Jags, so winning the Division and extra games seems likely to me. As far as Adams goes, the Packers are going to the Super Bowl, and Adams is the unquestioned, unchallenged #1 WR for the best qb in the Conference, possibly the League, with a supporting cast juts strong enough to keep coverages honest, but not enough to subtract from his projected production. Capable of generating receptions, yardage and touchdowns, I think Adams is capable of 1st Round-worthy production, certainly in a 16-Teamer, and the extra games are icing on the cake.

3.16/4.01: Marvin Jones/Jordan Reed: Boy, that was a long wait! Cupboard a little barren of studs w/ extra game potential, but eagerly snatched Marvin J, who I'm grabbing everywhere I can as the WR2 most likely to perform as a #1. I agree with those who theorize that his production horizon is still curving upwards, and I like how he plays bigger than his measurables. I see Tate moving into more of a supportive role, and Golladay's year 2 maturation manifesting as a specialized role, both positively impacting Jones' role as the featured WR. Getting rid of Ebron was, IMHO addition by subtraction for the Lions pass offense. While I acknowledge his physical skills, he just wasn't that good. I think the potential he had to be an impact player muddied the waters somewhat, and his absence lends clarity to the offensive scheme. Little to no chance at extra games, but through 17 weeks, I'll accrue a boatload of stats...I'm likely not getting playoff games out of Jordan Reed, either. Hell, I may not get regular-season games out of him, but drafting from the corners does strange things to you. I'm close enough to that situation to like what I'm hearing about 2018, and I think it's a safe floor to project 12 games of Reed-esque production out of Reed. This League being TE-enhanced, with the ability to roster 3, he was clearly the break between tiers, and with 30 picks between 4.01 and 5.16, I felt compelled.

5.16/6.01: QB Falcons/Ben Watson: Another brutally long wait. Getting old already. Nobody wants to be on the wrong end of a run, especially when the no-man's land is 30 picks. Right or wrong, my spidey-sense was tingling about not having a qb 80 picks in, and not picking again until 112. Falcons offense suffered last year under the transition to Sark, but the fact that they stuck with him, and the info being generally positive both through camp and in the preseason, and the addition of Ridley leads me to believe Ryan is one of the better positive regression candidates for 2018. I think recency bias is affecting his ADP, and I think the 2018 Falcons are a Playoff Team. I think the Saints are, too, and I think athletic phenom ancient Ben Watson is set to reprise his previous role riffing with Brees in the short-to-intermediate game. A healthy Cam Meredith is a potential issue, but that's not certain yet, and I'm willing to gamble that familiarity wins out. WR deep enough to pass this round, RB in this League a world of it's own, and TE enhanced,  I decided to take my chances and see what fell to me at the next turn...

QB Falcons/Fournette/DAdams/MJones/JReed/Watson ... I think at the very least, I'm holding my own from an (for me) uncomfortable draft position. We'll see what the next 6 picks yield...

• Like 1

Someone should give JeremyX some crap for holding up the draft for four hours to select a kicker who got cut yesterday.

Edited by CalBear
  • Like 3

Stinkin Ref....13th hole...

1.13    Barkley, Saquon NYG RB    
2.04    Thomas, Michael NOS WR

Two pretty easy picks at this turn...actually loved seeing Thomas make it through the turn and back to me....felt like a little prize...sniffed Ertz in this format but couldn't pass on Thomas..not a bad start for back end of draft...

3.13    Henry, Derrick TEN RB   
4.04    Kittle, George SFO TE 

No PPR for RB's in the Anarchy's so Henry was doing this  :hey: to me....expect yards and bunch of TD's.....feel good about my RB1 and RB2 so will be able to sit back here for a bit...I will probably take 3 TE's in all of these until the scoring changes...missed my boy Burton by one pick and that really hurt cause I think he goes nuts....Kittle should be big this year so I'm cool with that...

5.13    Gordon, Josh CLE WR    
6.04    Seferian-Jenkins, Austin JAC TE 

Was mad doggin Gordon the whole time as this pick was approaching....swinging for the fence here with him....really wanted Watson to make it through the turn, but no luck again...depending on the league, ASJ is probably going to find his way onto many of my teams this year....especially deep roster leagues.....Bortles will feed him and he is a pretty good athlete, so he should eat...

7.13    Chiefs, Kansas City KCC TMQB    
8.04    McDonald, Vance PIT TE 

felt I needed to snag at least one TMQB at this turn...went with a homer pick, but I think the kid is going to be special and have some monster weeks that should have him in the top 10 fantasy wise at the end of this year....McDonald locks down my third TE....Ben fed him at the end of last year....gonna be some teams with pretty shaky TE combos so hoping to gain some ground or distance with the 3 TE thing....

9.13    Moore, D.J. CAR WR    
10.04    Barber, Peyton TBB RB 

Didn't love anything here so went with upside play maker in MOore...think we all expected Jones to take the job and run with it....but it looks like Barber is going to fight him for it and Jones will have to pry it away...

11.13    Matthews, Rishard TEN WR   
12.04    Butker, Harrison KCC PK 

word came out and it turns out Matthews not participating seems to have more to do with his contract than any significant injury....making him a little bit of a steal here IMO and a decent WR4 as WR67 off the board...he and MM kind of have a thang....Butker is the man

13.13    Sutton, Courtland DEN WR   

Ref's preseason darling....

Edited by Stinkin Ref
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

Not much chatter this year. I expect that from the other leagues, but not the League of Champions.TM

I had to split the candles because both ends were not enough.

Folks are playing things close to the vest perhaps.

BroncoFreak has only taken a couple players I would have wanted in that round.

For better or worse I have mostly been able to get the players I wanted.

Whats a RB?

1 hour ago, CalBear said:

Someone should give JeremyX some crap for holding up the draft for four hours to select a kicker who got cut yesterday.

I hate it when that happens.

Robbie Gould has been doing amazing since the Bears cut him (of course the year I drafted him).

6 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

So Kumerow-mania has reached the League of Champions... will be interesting to see if he makes the final roster.

I don't seek out Packers news ever but when I was training someone in Eau Claire a week or so it was definitely Kumerow mania.

I actually had a short list of WR in my predraft ahead of him, but they were all selected before it came back to me. Such as James Washington and Christian Kirk.

Kumerow has been one of the more exciting new players for me over the last few weeks though. So happy to have him.

I don't see any way he gets cut when Rodgers is actively campaigning for the guy to be in the line up over the other WR they have.

When David suggested that these leagues would not exist anymore, but then decided to run them anyways, it made me realize that maybe these leagues won't be around past this year. So as I told him, I am trying to win it all this year (as I always do) because I might not get another shot at it. This is part of the reason why I drafted QB earlier than I usually do, because they do score the most points and the team that scores the most points wins this league. Seems like a logical conclusion.

Our new owner Firstseason 1988 (welcome to the LOC by the way) seems to have grasped this as well based on who he drafted, Rodgers and Brady with the first two picks.

Now did I draft the right QBs?

Time will only tell. I took an understandable amount of grief for drafting Cousins as the 5th QB selected. This was following the first preseason game against Denver and Cousins was perfect. I have been a fan of Cousins since he won the job in Washington. He has been a great QB for me in fantasy over recent years as well. I was reading a lot about the possibility of Cousins becoming a free agent even during last season and mistakenly called Case Keenum Kirk Cousins just because I wished he were the Vikings QB instead. I couldn't be more happy with his decision to sign with the Vikings and the whole momentum and direction of the team is very positive right now. With quality veterans willing to pay for minimal salary just because they want to be part of this team. It makes me want to have a piece of this as well.

I probably should have drafted Brees, but I do think Cousins will have a very good season and the Vikings should provide at least one extra game as well.

While the Vikings have a good defense and so may not need to throw the ball as much. The Vikings have a good defense that will give Cousins more possessions as well. Fantastic receivers to work with. There are a lot of reasons to think his ypa and TD will improve, even if his pass attempts are fewer.

Pick 1.11     Odell Beckham Junior.

I think starting off with OBJ was a gift as he could finish as the best WR. Freakishly talented with production similar to Randy Moss in his early seasons, that is not easy to do. I don't think we have seen a career year from noodlehead yet.

Pick 2.06 (22)   Zach Ertz

)I feel lucky that Ertz fell to me in the 2nd round. One of the advantages of drafting in the middle instead of at the turns is sometimes you can catch a really nice value pick like this that would never happen if your drafting near the turns. Ertz likely should have been a 1st round pick in this format and possibly a better pick than a QB. I think the quality of TE performers falls off really steeply after the top 5 but maybe Olsen bounces back and some of the young guys do really well and the quality is deeper than I think.

If Ertz hadn't fallen to me in the 2nd round I likely would have drafted a WR instead.

Pick 3.11  Doug Baldwin

I really would have liked to get Fitzgerald here in the 3rd round but Norseman got him one pick before me. Doug Baldwin is just as good in my view for fantasy though. 

4.06    54.     Vikings, Minnesota MIN TMQB    

As I already discussed above. I am projecting Brees for more yards and TD than Cousins, and the Saints have a very good chance to make the playoffs as well. Not as good a chance as the Vikings in my opinion though. Competition in the NFC South is really stiff and they might not make it 

5.11    75.        Chargers, Los Angeles LAC TMQB    

I like the Chargers chances to win the AFC West this year and although Henry is lost for the year, the Chargers have some good weapons for Rivers to work with. The defense should help them and their ofensive line even seems improved.

6.06    86.       Howard, O.J. TBB TE    

One reason Howard lasted this long is because of Cameron Brate. Another may be because of Winstons suspension. However I think Fitzpatrick will go to Howard a lot while Winston is out. Who knows maybe more than Winston does when he returns. I think Howard had a stong end of his rookie season and that he breaks out in a big way 2018. The creme rises to the top.

7.11    107.       Davis, Vernon WAS TE    

I remember When I had Davis on my teams as a rookie. One of the most exciting TE prospects ever in my opinion. He can still play and is a better blocker than Reed anyways. I love Jordan Reed but he is a walking MASH unit.

8.06    118.       Penny, Rashaad SEA RB    

Heh. So while I was drafting all of those other players, almost everyone else was drafting RB. Which are not very valuable in this format. But most of you have been around here long enough to know that. I am going to assume you guys know what you are doing, and this is total shot in the dark pick for me just because there were no better options.

9.11    139.       Taylor, Taywan TEN WR    

I have been following this player with great interest since last year. He made some exciting plays in preseason. Some rumors about Rishard Matthews being injured and also the Titans asking him to take a pay cut, or that they might release him. Also the Titans are going to be playing more 3 WR sets than they did with Mularkey. I am excited about this pick as I do think Taylor could really outperform this draft position. When he had the big game I felt I couldn't try to wait any longer to draft him.

10.06    150.        Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK    

Since the Robbie Gould incident of a few years back I have decided to draft kickers much earlier to try to avoid such things by waiting too long. Gost is the best one by far. He was selected in the 10th round last season. 

11.11    171.        Miller, Anthony CHI WR    

I am a big fan of Miller and I think he will catch at least 60 for the Bears this season.

12.06    182.        Bryant, Matt ATL PK    

I was actually going to take the Vikings rookie kicker Carlson over the rest of the other kickers here, but just looking at how well Bryant has scored in this league the last two seasons, he seemed like a safer bet, even if his playoff chances aren't as good. After the way Carlson kicked in the most recent Vikings game. I am not regretting having Bryant instead,

13.11    203.        Clement, Corey PHI RB    

Holy crap there were no RB left to select. I love Jay Ajayi, but he is reportedly hurt and hasn't been practicing. Eagles fans have been telling me Clement is the truth all offseason. He likely does get quite a few opportunities.

14.06    214.        Chubb, Nick CLE RB    

Carlos Hyde has looked good in preseason games so far. Hyde is a very good player and Chubb may not get a shot to do much this season behind him and Duke Johnson. If Chubb does get to start at some point this season, I think Duke Johnson continues to limit him still as well. The Browns. 

I do really like Chubbs talent and I saw a couple runs of his against the Eagles which were impressive to me, even though they were not huge plays really.

15.11    235.        Titans, Tennessee TEN Def    

I think the Titans have a lot of good players on the defensive side of the ball and they should at least be average for team defensive scoring. I just didn't want to get two of the last defenses.

16.06    246.        Kumerow, Jake GBP WR

As I said in my response to JWB post, I have heard nothing but good things about Kumerow and from Rodgers himself. I think he scores a few points this year.

17.11 267. Dallas Cowboys Defense

Dallas was been above average last season 23rd in 2016.

18.06 278. Christine Michael Colts RB

Did I really want Michael? Hell no. There were not too many other options by this point however.

Edited by Biabreakable
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Commish please back out my last pick. Makes my roster noncompliant thanks

Looks like BroncoFreak will be banished to the Pit of Misery. Dilly, dilly.

17 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

I don't see any way he gets cut when Rodgers is actively campaigning for the guy to be in the line up over the other WR they have.

He could easily get cut. The Packers have 3 locks at WR (Adams, Cobb, Allison) and 5 others fighting for probably 3 spots. 1 of those others (Davis) was the best punt returner in the league last season, so, if he makes it, that is 4 others for 2 spots - Kumerow and 3 rookies the team drafted this year.

Kumerow has been trying to make a final roster since 2015, so this could certainly be his year, but IMO he is a long shot for fantasy points barring multiple injuries to others.

:shrug: 

30 minutes ago, Just Win Baby said:

He could easily get cut. The Packers have 3 locks at WR (Adams, Cobb, Allison) and 5 others fighting for probably 3 spots. 1 of those others (Davis) was the best punt returner in the league last season, so, if he makes it, that is 4 others for 2 spots - Kumerow and 3 rookies the team drafted this year.

Kumerow has been trying to make a final roster since 2015, so this could certainly be his year, but IMO he is a long shot for fantasy points barring multiple injuries to others.

:shrug: 

We will see soon enough. 

Here is a recent article discussing the seriousness of Kumerows shoulder injury for all you fans out there who can't get enough of this guy.

It is expected to heal relatively quickly with rest and shouldn't impact Kumerow's availability for the regular season should he make the roster -- something that seemed like a foregone conclusion after his performance in Thursday's night's preseason win over the Steelers.

Most of the time when I talk to JWB I get the feeling he knows more stuff than I do. 

I admit I have been very busy with work and traveling a lot recently, and as I already said I don't follow Packers new closely, but when a player such as Kumerow comes and finds me when I was not even looking for them, they are not players who are at risk of being cut or near the bubble of the pecking order.

3 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

Here is a recent article discussing the seriousness of Kumerows shoulder injury for all you fans out there who can't get enough of this guy.

Most of the time when I talk to JWB I get the feeling he knows more stuff than I do. 

I admit I have been very busy with work and traveling a lot recently, and as I already said I don't follow Packers new closely, but when a player such as Kumerow comes and finds me when I was not even looking for them, they are not players who are at risk of being cut or near the bubble of the pecking order.

i use Draft Dominator to track the draft. Not to really propose picks, because this format is so different that its recommendations don't typically match my choices. (YMMV.)

When you chose Kumerow, it was the first (and only so far) instance where I had to add a player to the DD database, because it did not have him represented. Take that as you will.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

When you chose Kumerow, it was the first (and only so far) instance where I had to add a player to the DD database, because it did not have him represented. Take that as you will.

And you drafted the second player not in the DD database - Michael

:thumbup:

On 8/23/2018 at 1:41 PM, Stinkin Ref said:

Stinkin Ref....13th hole...

1.13    Barkley, Saquon NYG RB    
2.04    Thomas, Michael NOS WR

3.13    Henry, Derrick TEN RB   
4.04    Kittle, George SFO TE 

5.13    Gordon, Josh CLE WR    
6.04    Seferian-Jenkins, Austin JAC TE 

7.13    Chiefs, Kansas City KCC TMQB    
8.04    McDonald, Vance PIT TE 

9.13    Moore, D.J. CAR WR    
10.04    Barber, Peyton TBB RB 

11.13    Matthews, Rishard TEN WR   
12.04    Butker, Harrison KCC PK 

13.13    Sutton, Courtland DEN WR   

14.04    Browns, Cleveland CLE TMQB 

this pick is mostly about the weapons...I like Landry, Gordon, Ndjoku, Duke, Hyde ....Talylor should have a nice season with the best set of weapons he's ever had....and if Baker plays, I'm fine with that too....I'm usually buying a piece of the CLE offense in most drafts somewhere....snagging the TeamQB gives me piece of all the pies....feels like there are fantasy points to be had here...

15.13    Powell, Bilal NYJ RB  
16.04    Sturgis, Caleb LAC PK 

I gotta feeling I'm going to like the value of Powell at this price even in a non PPR for RB league....he was RB28 in this format last year, which is an RB2...I just took him as RB55 as my RB4... and if you call Ivory/Crowell a wash.....and McGuire is dinged....Powell is still going to get PT and thats about all you can ask for at the 15-16 turn....if Sturgis wins the job he could be a small PK steal at PK28....

17.13    49ers, San Francisco SFO Def27 
18.04    Jets, New York NYJ Def30

last year the Saints and Lions were drafted as DST 30 and 31.....they both finished in the top 9.....

Edited by Stinkin Ref

:penalty:  after further review...

Chiefs, Kansas City KCC TMQB13
Browns, Cleveland CLE TMQB25

Expect a better than average ROI here....you could argue the weapons on these two teams talent wise are both in top 5...:eek:....is that crazy...?....maybe

Barkley, Saquon NYG RB7   
Henry, Derrick TEN RB16 
Barber, Peyton TBB RB40      
Powell, Bilal NYJ RB55

No PPR for RB….no problem….Barber turning into a steal in the 10th/RB40…Powell solid RB4…should be some TD’s and yardage in this group

Thomas, Michael NOS WR6
Gordon, Josh CLE WR30  
Moore, D.J. CAR WR54 
Matthews, Rishard TEN WR67    
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR68 

Need Gordon to play…a JuJu type rookie year out of Moore would be nice….Mathews could be a semi steal….Taylor a little concerning there….Sutton=DT who?......questions with this group but could also be $$$$....

Kittle, George SFO TE11
Seferian-Jenkins, Austin JAC TE16 
McDonald, Vance PIT TE25 

Heavy investment here…3 of top 8 picks….but will it pay off…?...me thinks yes

Butker, Harrison KCC PK7   
Sturgis, Caleb LAC PK28 

Could be money if Sturgis wins it…if he gets cut…maybe he signs elsewhere… 

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def27   
Jets, New York NYJ Def30 

Meh…but you never know…  

Overall: decided not to focus on “potential extra games” in Anarchy this year….except maybe in BLC….and it may come back to haunt me….need to make my money in the regular season…we’ll see….good luck League of Champions…:banned:

Edited by Stinkin Ref
  • Like 3

I can go ahead and post this since @Fiddles has to draft a TE. My take on my team:

1.8 Deandre Hopkins, WR, HOU - Drafted as WR2. Finished last season as WR2. Finished last season as the #6 overall scorer excluding TMQB, so he should be about as good a value as is possible to draft at this position. Playoff points seem unlikely, capping his ceiling.

2.9 Tyreek Hill, WR, KC - Drafted as WR9. Finished last season as WR6. Had just 105 targets, so risk of losing opportunity due to Watkins' arrival seems low. Mahomes has a stronger arm than Smith, so it could lead to more deep targets. KC was a playoff team last year, so playoff points are possible.

3.8 Brandin Cooks, WR, LAR - Drafted as WR14. Finished last season as WR11. Moving from the Pats to the Rams creates some risk, since NE had 69 more pass attempts than LA last season, and there is no apparent reason for LA to significantly increase its pass attempts. I am banking on the fact that the Rams signed Cooks to an $80M extension as indicating that he will get at least as many targets this year as he did in NE last year. Certainly, part of his WR11 finish last season was due to NE's playoff success, but the Rams are a Super Bowl contender this year, so he could get similar playoff opportunity.

4.9 Jack Doyle, TE, IND - Drafted as TE12. Finished last season as TE5. Ebron is now in IND, which creates some risk. But in 2016, Luck's last healthy season, IND TEs split 420 points in this format. In 2014, his previous healthy season, IND TEs split 508 points in this format. Of course, there is obvious risk in assuming Luck will be healthy this season.

5.8 Sammy Watkins, WR, KC - Drafted as WR28. Finished last season as WR42, but I am hoping the guy who finished top 30 in 2014 and 2015 will show up this season, and banking on the $48M contract he signed with KC (with $30M guaranteed) as indicating they will utilize him better than LA did last season. With Mahomes replacing Smith and the signing of Watkins to pair with Hill, it seems possible this will become a more WR-centric offense, which would benefit Watkins. This gives me some Hill insurance, and playoff points are possible.

6.9 Colts, TMQB, IND - Drafted as TMQB12. Finished as TMQB6 in 2016, Luck's last healthy season. Finished as TMQB1 in 2014, Luck's previous healthy season. There is obvious risk in counting on Luck to be healthy this season, and between this pick and my pick of TE Doyle, my A2 season will probably be determined to a large degree by how that turns out.

7.8 Jaguars, TMQB, JAX - Drafted as TMQB14. Finished last season as TMQB8. Not much has changed, other than some young offensive players like Fournette, Cole, and Westbrook getting better with more experience. Bortles is not a world beater, but he is good enough to return value here. One reason for last year's finish is multiple playoff games, and this team is a Super Bowl contender, so it is reasonable to expect that to happen again.

8.9 Dion Lewis, RB, TEN - Drafted as RB34. Finished last season as RB9. He isn't in NE any more, but TEN signed him to a $20M contract this offseason, so it seems possible that he will get similar opportunity in TEN. I entered this draft thinking I would wait on RB until even later, but the possibility of getting 200 points at RB at this position in the draft was enough to draft my first RB here. TEN made the playoffs last season, so playoff points are possible.

9.8 Luke Willson, TE, DET - Drafted as TE29. Now #1 on DET depth chart. Last season, TE1 Ebron had 187.4 points in this format, which ranked as TE9, and TE2 Fells had 69.7 points; both are gone. The current TE2, Michael Roberts, had 12.6 points last season, and has struggled in camp and preseason. The current TE3, Toilolo, had 45.4 points last season in Atlanta. IMO there is a big opportunity for Willson here, which made him a good value at this draft position. Despite the fact that DET finished 9-7 last season, playoff points seem unlikely given the strength of the division.

10.9 Cameron Meredith, WR, NO - Drafted as WR61. Hurt all of last season, but finished as WR41 overall in 14 games and WR27 in ppg in 2016 when he broke out. Saints WRs other than Thomas combined for 334.5 points in this format last season, so there is a healthy amount of opportunity for Meredith if healthy. I considered Paul Richardson here but chose Meredith due to the greater likelihood of playoff points.

11.8 Chargers, DST, LAC - Drafted as DST7. Finished as DST7 last season without playoff points. I expect the Chargers to make the playoffs this season and get some bonus points there. MLB Perryman missed 10 games last season but is now healthy, and the team also spent its first 4 draft picks on defense to add athleticism and positional versatility. I think there is a solid chance that will translate into improved fantasy performance. Plus, I just wanted some Chargers on my team. :homer: 

12.9 Matt Prater, PK, DET - Drafted as PK11. Finished as PK12 last season, but that doesn't matter much to me. I don't want to end up on the wrong end of a PK run for my second PK and have to draft a player at risk of getting cut and scoring 0 points, so I had to get my first one drafted. Prater is consistent and plays in a dome in what could be an improved offense this season.

13.8 Adam Vinatieri, PK, IND - Drafted as PK18. Finished as PK17 last season, but as PK8 in 2016 when Luck was healthy. As mentioned for the previous pick, I wanted to get 2 PKs before getting into the risky zone, and I felt like I had to take my 2nd PK here to do that.

14.9 Falcons, DST, ATL - Drafted as DST15. Finished as DST21 last season, but finished the season strong. Expecting playoff points to make this a safe pick at this point.

15.8 Austin Ekeler, RB, LAC - Drafted as RB54. Finished as RB46 last season despite not really getting offensive snaps until week 4 and missing the final 2 games on offense with a broken hand. He played extremely well and his role should be expanded this season, plus the Chargers should be in the playoffs. I am expecting 120+ points, which is good value here.

16.9 Doug Martin, RB, OAK - Drafted as RB58. FInished as RB56 last season, playing in 11 games. Gruden brought him in and has been talking him up, so I am expecting he will get more than the 147 touches he had in Tampa last season, and thus expecting him to return value on this draft position. Hoping for 100+ points.

17.8 Jordan Wilkins, RB, IND - Drafted as RB62. Has had a good training camp and preseason, while fellow rookie RB Hines has not. Presumptive starting RB Mack is injured and may not be ready for the home opener, which could give Wilkins early opportunity. Hoping for 75 points here.

18.9 Travis Benjamin, WR, LAC - Drafted as WR83. Finished as WR53 last season. Mike Williams could eat into that production somewhat, although TE Henry's absence should mitigate by how much. Plus, I am expecting playoff points. Could be a steal at this point in the draft.

:football: 

• Like 2

Drafting from the far turn: Rounds 7-12, 2/3 of the way through...

7.16/8.01: Aaron Jones, RB Packers/TMQB Lions - Packers are going to the Super Bowl; extra games will make up for suspension. Jones, IMHO is the RB to own in GB.  There are split camps on this, and while I agree that pass pro is the logical line of demarcation between options, because Rodgers, ultimately talent wins out. Plus, when factoring in a high rate of offensive efficiency, just how many blitzing situations are opposing defenses going to find themselves in? Additionally, the committee might be 2, not 3 for a significant portion of snaps, as I don't think there's any talent behind Adams/Cobb/Allison mature enough to have a significant impact in 2018. I fully expect to see Montgomery lining up in the slot in some 3 and most 4 WR sets. I'll bet you can count on 2 hands the # of times the D sends someone when 4/Jimmy/RB flood the second and 3rd level over 16 games. Talent/complimentary talent/scheme win the day for me, and the Packers RB1 is a commodity. Alll the uberStud QB, and most of my projected playoff qb's had been taken by 8.01, but there were still some upper tier options remaining, as the run I'd been anticipating didn't really materialize. I'm under no illusions the Lions are going to the playoffs, but through 16 games, I'm confident Stafford will provide a substantial # of points to my tally. See Marvin Jones above Clarity breeds efficiency, and this is the most defined I've seen the Lions in a while.

9.16/10.01: Tyrell Williams, WR Chargers/Dallas Goedert, TE Eagles - I'm an unabashed Tyrell apologist, and that sometimes works to my detriment, but as of that moment in time, and this, Antonio Gates remains home, Mike Williams looks great, but I'm seeing his role defined by what he does best (contested catches/red zone) in a TE-minus offense, same with Benjamin (Devery Henderson deep threat). Yes, Rivers/Allen is radar lock, but footballs are going to be flying around that offense, and Tyrell will get his share too, in an elite passing offense. Apologist or not, I didn't see much left in the WR stable that offered quality qb/elite offense/talent/role/playoff potential. I very heavily, heavily pondered doubling up and talking both Tyrell and Mike here, and may ultimately regret not doing so...and then I notice Trey Burton (Dallas Goedert) sitting there like an ripe low-hanging fruit. Firmly believe he picks up where Burton left off, and may be a better red zone option. Rare NFL ready rookie TE walking into a pre-determined impactful role. Peterson uses the tools he's given at max efficiency. A gift I couldn't pass up. TE Premium format, with a bonus for extra games. QB/situation/talent/playoffs. Game/set/match.

11.16/12.01: James White/RB Patriots/D/ST Ravens - Well, you can't have everything in a 16-Team snake. I needed RB, and the pickings were slim. What remained was largely role players. Adrian Peterson hadn't manifested his Friday Night Lights yet. Well, the 'skins aren't a playoff team anyway, IMHO. The Patriots, however, are a Super Bowl contender, and as far as role-players go, White is a guy I'm targeting everywhere, or at least I was before his ADP started rising. He has a defined role when all cylanders are firing for the Pats backfield, but he's the one piece who seems to be constantly healthy and who's share increases every time there's injury/uncertaintly with the Pats skill position groups. With Burkhead (who I adore) looking fragile, Michel having issues, Hill/Gillislee being very role-specific, and no Edelman for 4 weeks, and Dorsett/Patterson's orbits more distant from the center of the Brady Circle of Trust, I'm all in on James White. I could be mistaken, but it seems like his usage increases in the playoffs, and playoffs are a given with the Pats, so...yes. Please. D/ST had started to go, and I was intent on having one I liked enough to punt the other to the final 2 Rounds. Ravens fit the bill, and playoffs are well within the realm of possibility.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:
15 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

@Fiddles with the third - TE Eric Saubert

Another fun exercise; good luck to all! Except to those of you who snarfed my Golden Bears.

1.04: Antonio Brown PIT WR

With Anarchy’s scoring, if I were picking at 1.01 I would be deciding between whether I wanted the #1 WR or TE. I lucked into my 1.01 pick because the three guys ahead of me all took RBs–all of whom were outscored by Antonio Brown last year. Brown scored 70 points more than the #3 RB. Easy money here. The alternative was Gronk, also a strong pick, but with more risk.

2.13 Jimmy Graham GBP TE

People seem to have forgotten that TEs get two points per reception in Anarchy; after Gronk and Kelce went in round one, only two more (Ertz and Olsen) were picked before 2.13. Tops on my list, even above those two, was Graham. He’s been hit and miss since his time in New Orleans, but joining the Cheese Spread offense in Green Bay, where he won’t be asked to block, has to give him huge upside. I like him in Anarchy better than Olsen who went the pick before, because if things go well he could be top-5 overall in scoring, and Olsen is more like a solid top 20.

3.04 Kyle Rudolph MIN TE

Not as lucky on this round, as my top pick was Freeman, taken the pick before, and before that were Evans and E.Engram, both nabbed by Coordinator at the turn. Freeman felt like the end of a RB tier, so I’m now officially a receiver team. The other two guys I had in my queue were Rudolph and D.Walker; I like Rudolph slightly more, but he’s definitely the kind of guy who’s only valuable because it’s Anarchy.

4.13 Marshawn Lynch OAK RB (Go Bears!)

Go Bears! I actually had LeSean McCoy higher in my queue, but he went a few picks earlier. If I weren’t a Cal homer I would have had Jarvis Landry and maybe Alshon Jeffery ahead of him, but I am and I didn’t, and they went ahead of him, too. So I get my Oaktown guy, who not only is the coolest dude in the NFL, he’s also running awesome sideshow bike rides in my neighborhood. And he’s one of the only true starting RBs left.

5.04 Charles Clay BUF TE

I had kind of been hoping that Demaryius Thomas would fall to me here, but he went right after my last pick. After that, Clay was #2 on my list. For some reason the league isn’t TE-crazy this year, so getting a third real Anarchy TE in my flex is a pretty big win. He’s the 13th TE off the board, and the #13 TE really shouldn’t be available in the fifth round. His upside is limited but he’s a lock for 170 points; in 2016 he scored over 200.

6.13 Robert Woods LAR WR

One of the reasons I do Anarchy is to note who Fiddles is taking. So in a sense I’m glad that he snarfed my top pick, Jordy Nelson, a few slots above. The other guys I had in my queue (Ingram and Drake) had gone earlier, so I wasn’t super-happy with the choices available here. I’d go for a fourth TE if I could. In terms of the WRs left, Woods has the most upside. The Rams offense should be pretty dang good, and both Watkins and Austin are gone and those targets have to go somewhere. Could be 1000/8 or more here.

7.04 Rob Kelley WAS RB

Things aren’t quite desperate enough that I’m tempted to take a QB here, but there’s not a lot of value out there. At the time I made this pick, Kelley was at least a nominal starter, and I thought if he looks more like his 2016 than his 2017 this year he could have a decent season. Unfortunately, before the draft ended Washington brought in Adrian Peterson, who would have been a better selection here.

8.13 Will Fuller HOU WR

The most unfortunate story of 2017 was the injury to Deshaun Watson. It’s great to see him back on the field, and if he plays anywhere near as well as he did before the injury, there should be a lot of scoring in the Houston offense. If Fuller can establish himself as the #2 WR he’ll be huge.

9.04 Marlon Mack IND RB

The IND RB situation isn’t sexy, and Mack is currently hobbled. But if he comes back by the season opener as expected, he’s pretty clearly the #1 RB in the offense, and to get a #1 RB, and one that could see 200+ carries, down here in the ninth round seems like the right way to go in Anarchy. There’s risk but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t last to 10.13.

10.13 DAL TMQB

I usually don’t like taking a QB this early in Anarchy, but right now I’m really not excited about any of the RB and WR prospects. My best bet there was Duke Johnson and I just couldn’t pull the trigger on him. (Plus I have a super-secret plan for my last RB slot). Prescott seems pretty significantly better than any of the other TMQBs out there, so I went for it here. My next TMQB is very likely to be whoever’s left in round 16.

11.04 John Ross CIN WR

Getting down into the moon shot area here. As far as I can see, Ross is going to be the #2 WR in CIN, and he’s got a lot of potential. I had thought about Golladay and Dez Bryant who went just before, but Bryant doesn’t even have a team and Golladay is likely to be the #3 WR in Detroit, so I had Ross ahead of them. Glad to see that can't-tackle-him-in-a-phone-booth TD he got in preseason against the Bills (which came after this pick).

People’s rosters are getting full now and the kickers and Ds are starting to go, so the pace on the positions players will be slowing down. 

13.04 CJ Anderson CAR RB (Go Bears!)

My secret plan for my last RB slot. With Bernard and Ronald Jones going at the turn, I’m guessing that Anderson won’t last to 14.13. (It turned out that five RBs wound up going before 14.13, so I was probably right). I think he’s better than Stewart who put up 732/7 combined last year, so depending on usage Anderson could be in the 900/8 range, or possibly even higher. Preseason usage isn’t exactly encouraging but he’s a legit sleeper in Carolina. Now I’ve got just one WR slot along with QB, K and D to go.

14.13 Phil Dawson ARI PK

Gotta get two kickers. Hopefully this one won’t get cut before the season like my kicker last year did.

15.04 Ravens BAL TMQB

Flacco isn’t exciting. Jackson kind of is. TMQBs down here are cheap, you just need to be sure to not get the one that’s going to finish 32nd, and Baltimore won’t. They could theoretically wind up in the top half of the league, which would be a good win.

16.13 Buccaneers TAM DEF

They’re a defense. They should be OK.

17.04 Bills BUF DEF

See 16.13.

18.13 Kevin White CHI WR

I had been hoping to wait for Maurice Harris (Go Bears!) to break out in Washington, but with him getting injured and missing time in the preseason even a Cal homer couldn’t pull the trigger on that one. Kevin White has not managed to live up to his draft pedigree (remember he went at #7 overall in 2015?), but he’s healthy this year and just toasted Orlando Scandrick for a TD in the preseason. He might put up a big zero, but there’s not a lot of receiver competition in Chicago; if he stays healthy he could easily wind up ahead of Allen Robinson or Taylor Gabriel on the depth chart.

• Like 3

I love the  write ups.

I really believe this was the most strategic draft year yet, because of the rules. Absololutely the best group of teammates to draft against. The League of Champions.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

And now my quest for dominance of the 2018 is complete!! :D

What does DD know that I don't?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nittanylion said:

Packers are going to the Super Bowl;.

Whats this you say??

I think Rodgers has a very good season but they still don't have enough on defense to be considered a SB contender.

• Like 1

Team rzrback77 - Defending Champion

In the after-math of the draft, I am surprised that it is not worse than this is. The timing of the draft was not the best for me and for the first time in a long time, I drafted without using the Draft Dominator to track team composition. Several have mentioned the difference in tight end drafting this season and I admit that I was one of those that did not respect the tight end position as I should. Being at the top of the draft impacted me greatly. In almost every league I would love to roster LeVeon Bell and when I drew the #2 slot, I jumped at that chance. @CalBear correctly surmised that I probably should have drafted Mr. Brown.

I will begin my team write-up, but have a home bible study beginning shortly and will have to finish later.

QB - Seahawks 2.15 and Eagles 3.2 - Quarterbacks are the top scorers by far in the league, but you must pick correctly if you choose early or you are doomed. It worked well for me a year ago and with an early draft slot, it was now or never if I hoped to get elite scoring. The problem is compounded by the fact that I do not think that Seattle will be a playoff team and Mr. Wentz is still not a certainty to play early. And then there is the injuries to Baldwin and Jeffery. This can still work out, but looking back it was probably not the best strategy this year. The best quarterbacks are those that can forget the previous play and move one, whether the play was good or bad. I think that I was recalling last season's championship behind Brady and Wilson and over-payed here.

RB - L. Bell 1.2,,  Gio Bernard 12.15, Ronald Jones 13.2, T. J. Yeldon 14.15 and Ware 15.2 - This is not a bad grouping despite the long wait between my RB1 and RB2. Not any starters after Bell and several of them have receiving as their best talent, which is devalued here. Bell and Yeldon are likely for the playoffs,wtih Cincinnati and Kansas City long-shots and Tampa Bay no shot. This group of five should finish among the middle of the pack, but will not make up ground for my poor tight ends and not very good wide receivers.

WR - Golden Tate 4.15, M. Goodwin 15.2, Funchess 7.2, M. Lee (IR) 8.15 and Lockett 9.2 - Despite waiting till late, this five-some had promise, but has already been shrunk to only four with a year full of zero coming from Lee. Definitely below average with only four of five scoring.

TE - Ebron 6.15 and R. Griffin 18.15 - Pleasantly surprised to draft two that should score some points, but again well below the league average here also. I suspect that both Indianapolis tight ends will catch a lot of passes this year and Griffin should out-produce his lowly draft status.

PK - Elliott 10.15 and Gonzalez 16.15 - Fly Eagles Fly all the way to a repeat Super Bowl appearance, Does anybody see a worst to playoff season for the Browns? No, me neither.

DST - Eagles 11.2 and Lion 17.2 - Decent value especially if the Eagles repeat.

I need a lot of luck and for my middle of the road teams to make the playoffs to have even a slim chance to hang this year. Regardless, it was great fun to again draft in David Yudkin's Anarchy league and enjoyed drafting with the long-time members of the  League of Champions.

Good luck to all this season!

Edited by Stephen Holloway
  • Like 2

This is not meaningful, but perhaps interesting. Here is the DD view of the rosters, with projections updated tonight:

Coordinator		2953.3
Anarchy99		2860.7
Reaper			2841.5
Just Win Baby		2814.6
There It Is		2811.3
BroncoFreak 2K3		2788.9
Duckboy			2776.2
nittanylion		2771.3
Stinkin' Ref		2727.8
CalBear			2703.0
Norseman		2688.9
JeremyX13		2647.3
rzrback77		2615.0
Fiddles			2613.0
Biabreakable		2560.4
Firstseason1988		2314.1

Caveats:

1. These are default FBG projections, no modifications. I'm sure many of you have different views on some players.
  2. Obviously, these do not account for playoff points.
  3. Obviously, these do not account for injuries or final roster cuts, which will make a huge impact.
Edited by Just Win Baby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Just Win Baby said:

This is not meaningful, but perhaps interesting. Here is the DD view of the rosters, with projections updated tonight:

Coordinator		2953.3
Anarchy99		2860.7
Reaper			2841.5
Just Win Baby		2814.6
There It Is		2811.3
BroncoFreak 2K3		2788.9
Duckboy			2776.2
nittanylion		2771.3
Stinkin' Ref		2727.8
CalBear			2703.0
Norseman		2688.9
JeremyX13		2647.3
rzrback77		2615.0
Fiddles			2613.0
Biabreakable		2560.4
Firstseason1988		2314.1

Caveats:

1. These are default FBG projections, no modifications. I'm sure many of you have different views on some players.
  3. Obviously, these do not account for injuries or final roster cuts, which will make a huge impact.

Coordinator getting credit for waiting until the 13th and 15th round to take his later RBs. And probably benefitting from over-projection of Gurley in the FBG projections.

Firstseason getting punished for going QB early.

I'm cursed with large fingers and a petulant chromebook. Yet again, I've typed my way through almost a complete analysis of my final 6 picks, only to erase it with the finish line in sight. Maybe I'll come back and try again, but for now this is gonna have to do:

Final 6 picks: Dustin Hopkins, PK Redskins, Keelan Cole, WR Jaguars, Cody Parkey, PK Bears, Frank Gore, RB Dolphins, D/ST Bengals, Geronimo Allison, WR Packers.

2 PK who should keep their jobs, have plenty of opportunities with offenses that stall in the Red Zone, and not make the playoffs. A D/ST which has potential to generate stats and has a slim chance at the playoffs, a RB who could benefit from playing out his swan song in front of a home town crowd who has absolutely adored him through high school and college and is only 6 TD short of 100 career TD. Heck, the back half of the Dolphins schedule, with likely nothing to play for, might be spent celebrating his career with some good old fashioned showcasing. Finally, a couple of WR with definite upside and playoff games well within the possible range of outcomes.

Final Roster:

QB Falcons, QB Lions

Leonard Fournette, Aaron Jones, James White, Frank Gore

Davante Adams, Marvin Jones, Tyrell Williams, Keelan Cole, Geronimo Allison

Jordan Reed, Ben Watson, Dallas Goedert

Dustin Hopkins, Cody Parkey

Ravens, Bengals

High floor Team with a solid shot at making it past the halfway mark, and fighting hard down the stretch. Probably have about as much of a chance at contending as Jordan Reed does of making it through the Season. Good luck to all League of Champions brethren!

• Like 2

On 8/28/2018 at 5:46 PM, Stephen Holloway said:

Team rzrback77 - Defending Champion

In the after-math of the draft, I am surprised that it is not worse than this is. The timing of the draft was not the best for me and for the first time in a long time, I drafted without using the Draft Dominator to track team composition. Several have mentioned the difference in tight end drafting this season and I admit that I was one of those that did not respect the tight end position as I should. Being at the top of the draft impacted me greatly. In almost every league I would love to roster LeVeon Bell and when I drew the #2 slot, I jumped at that chance. @CalBear correctly surmised that I probably should have drafted Mr. Brown.

I will begin my team write-up, but have a home bible study beginning shortly and will have to finish later.

QB - Seahawks 2.15 and Eagles 3.2 - Quarterbacks are the top scorers by far in the league, but you must pick correctly if you choose early or you are doomed. It worked well for me a year ago and with an early draft slot, it was now or never if I hoped to get elite scoring. The problem is compounded by the fact that I do not think that Seattle will be a playoff team and Mr. Wentz is still not a certainty to play early. And then there is the injuries to Baldwin and Jeffery. This can still work out, but looking back it was probably not the best strategy this year. The best quarterbacks are those that can forget the previous play and move one, whether the play was good or bad. I think that I was recalling last season's championship behind Brady and Wilson and over-payed here.

RB - L. Bell 1.2,,  Gio Bernard 12.15, Ronald Jones 13.2, T. J. Yeldon 14.15 and Ware 15.2 - This is not a bad grouping despite the long wait between my RB1 and RB2. Not any starters after Bell and several of them have receiving as their best talent, which is devalued here. Bell and Yeldon are likely for the playoffs,wtih Cincinnati and Kansas City long-shots and Tampa Bay no shot. This group of five should finish among the middle of the pack, but will not make up ground for my poor tight ends and not very good wide receivers.

WR - Golden Tate 4.15, M. Goodwin 15.2, Funchess 7.2, M. Lee (IR) 8.15 and Lockett 9.2 - Despite waiting till late, this five-some had promise, but has already been shrunk to only four with a year full of zero coming from Lee. Definitely below average with only four of five scoring.

TE - Ebron 6.15 and R. Griffin 18.15 - Pleasantly surprised to draft two that should score some points, but again well below the league average here also. I suspect that both Indianapolis tight ends will catch a lot of passes this year and Griffin should out-produce his lowly draft status.

PK - Elliott 10.15 and Gonzalez 16.15 - Fly Eagles Fly all the way to a repeat Super Bowl appearance, Does anybody see a worst to playoff season for the Browns? No, me neither.

DST - Eagles 11.2 and Lion 17.2 - Decent value especially if the Eagles repeat.

I need a lot of luck and for my middle of the road teams to make the playoffs to have even a slim chance to hang this year. Regardless, it was great fun to again draft in David Yudkin's Anarchy league and enjoyed drafting with the long-time members of the  League of Champions.

Good luck to all this season!

I think it is interesting that you recognize the advantage having a top QB gives to the bottom line of total points, and how that helped you win this league last year. In my observation, this was the main advantage you had over my team last year. So I have tried to follow suit and made QB a higher priority as a way to adjust to that.

However the ADP has been RB heavy all offseason. With some good reason, as there are many good RB in the league right now and multiple rookie RB had great seasons last year. People seemed to follow that more than drafting according to the league rules and scoring, which makes that ADP inapplicable.

QB were drafted early and often in 2017 and you won using a QB early strategy, so I expected that to remain the same and it didn't.

I am surprised by the pick of Griffin at TE for the Texans. I am always somewhat in the dark in regards to the Texans, but I have been reading another TE might be their best one than Griffin.

Last year you got tremendous value out of Adam Thielen. Maybe Lockett will provide a similar bump for your team this year.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 10:43 PM, Just Win Baby said:

Coordinator		2953.3
Anarchy99		2860.7
Reaper			2841.5
Just Win Baby		2814.6
There It Is		2811.3
BroncoFreak 2K3		2788.9
Duckboy			2776.2
nittanylion		2771.3
Stinkin' Ref		2727.8
CalBear			2703.0
Norseman		2688.9
JeremyX13		2647.3
rzrback77		2615.0
Fiddles			2613.0
Biabreakable		2560.4
Firstseason1988		2314.1

Caveats:

I have been very low on these lists plenty of other times before.

It usually works out a lot better than DD predicts. ;)

On 8/30/2018 at 1:08 AM, nittanylion said:

I'm cursed with large fingers and a petulant chromebook. Yet again, I've typed my way through almost a complete analysis of my final 6 picks, only to erase it with the finish line in sight. Maybe I'll come back and try again, but for now this is gonna have to do:

Final 6 picks: Dustin Hopkins, PK Redskins, Keelan Cole, WR Jaguars, Cody Parkey, PK Bears, Frank Gore, RB Dolphins, D/ST Bengals, Geronimo Allison, WR Packers.

2 PK who should keep their jobs, have plenty of opportunities with offenses that stall in the Red Zone, and not make the playoffs. A D/ST which has potential to generate stats and has a slim chance at the playoffs, a RB who could benefit from playing out his swan song in front of a home town crowd who has absolutely adored him through high school and college and is only 6 TD short of 100 career TD. Heck, the back half of the Dolphins schedule, with likely nothing to play for, might be spent celebrating his career with some good old fashioned showcasing. Finally, a couple of WR with definite upside and playoff games well within the possible range of outcomes.

Final Roster:

QB Falcons, QB Lions

Leonard Fournette, Aaron Jones, James White, Frank Gore

Davante Adams, Marvin Jones, Tyrell Williams, Keelan Cole, Geronimo Allison

Jordan Reed, Ben Watson, Dallas Goedert

Dustin Hopkins, Cody Parkey

Ravens, Bengals

High floor Team with a solid shot at making it past the halfway mark, and fighting hard down the stretch. Probably have about as much of a chance at contending as Jordan Reed does of making it through the Season. Good luck to all League of Champions brethren!

We find ourselves on the other side of the isle in a few places. For example Jordan Reed to my Vernon Davis. I think Davis is going to do well regardless, but as long as Reed is healthy he won't do as well. I do think the Alex Smith connection helps Davis somewhat as well.

Jake Kumerow vs. Geronimo Allison. Allison should be ahead of Kumerow on the depth chart I guess? I have seen only a small sample of plays of each player but I was unimpressed with Allison while Kumerow was making plays. We are both just fighting for scraps here, although I think Cobb isn't that great either, Graham is, so we are both just looking for some splash plays as the 4th option for Rodgers.

I am not a fan of a lot of the players you drafted, but it may end up working out better than I think. I do like the Gore pick and Dallas Goedert is a good player also who might do more than we would expect a rookie TE to do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, There it is said:

So. Biabreakable, what do you think of my team?

I think you should do a write up of the thought process of drafting your team, as you know better than I do what you were thinking with each decision. That would be more interesting than my guesses about that.

Just looking at your haul you went TE and QB early after getting David Johnson first. You usually hit the TE early, I am not as sure about the QBs. Did you change anything as far as how much you value the QB this year?

You got the Saints which was maybe a gift if they outperform the Vikings QB. History is definitely on Bress side here.

You drafted two Dolphins. You would have to explain to me why you thought this was a good idea.

You have a lot of Steelers players and generally a lot of your players have good chance for extra games.

3 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

Kumerow got placed on IR. What am I missing?

He probably wasn't that badly hurt, but they've got a lot of receivers and limited space. Besides, how can you cut someone named Equanimeous St. Brown?

11 hours ago, CalBear said:

He probably wasn't that badly hurt, but they've got a lot of receivers and limited space. Besides, how can you cut someone named Equanimeous St. Brown?

Or Marquez Valdes-Scantling? Or for that matter, anybody named Geronimo?

I swear every time I look at the Packers' depth chart I'm reminded of those Key & Peele East-West Bowl sketches.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Team Write up:

I drafted.

Spent all of about a total of an hour cumulative drafting this squad. :yawn:

I like my start. :banned::P

Way to jinx yourself. Guaranteed someone on your squad will get hurt this week. It's just a question of how long.