What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Mack Hollins, LV (1 Viewer)

FF Ninja

Footballguy
https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/mack-hollins/

With the news that Faust posted in the Alshon thread (possible PUP), I figured I'd bump the Mack Hollins thread... only to find there wasn't one (searched Hollins in thread titles, got zero results - so let me know if I somehow missed it).

Anyway, I had read he was running with the 1's in place of Alshon in training camp. Might be a guy worth looking into.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelp...igh-hopes-for-Mack-Hollins-in-2018-120441709/

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...t-prospects-philadelphia-insider-mack-hollins

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had him in stashed in my dynos....maybe he gets on the field....but i have to think ertz and agholor get alot of targets and maybe dallas g...

Eagles coach Doug Pederson is "optimistic" Mack Hollins (sports-hernia surgery) will be ready for training camp.

Astoundingly, Hollins has yet to gain full clearance 16 months after going under the knife. Needless to say, that is not typical. Hollins was first injured some time during the 2017 season but did not undergo surgery until after the Eagles' Super Bowl win. With DeSean Jackson now in the fold in Philly, Hollins is not going to get many opportunities to make big plays down the field, which is what his game is predicated on.

SOURCE: NBC Sports

Jun 3, 2019, 1:31 PM ET

@FF Ninja thread rename

Mack Hollins caught 3-of-6 targets for 22 yards and a touchdown in Miami's Week 9 win over the Texans. 

Hollins' last game with this many targets was against the Chiefs in Week 14 of the 2020 season. When DeVante Parker has been hurt, Hollins has become the outside receiver that the Dolphins trust most among their non-Jaylen Waddle group. That's not a ringing endorsement of the depth of this roster. Hollins should continue to be a bit player in Miami's game plan for Thursday night against the Ravens in Week 10. 

- NBC SportsEDGE

Mack Hollins caught 8-of-10 targets for 158 yards and a touchdown in the Raiders' Week 3 loss to the Titans.

It marks the second consecutive week that Mack Hollins has led the team in receiving yardage. Hollins' day was highlighted by a 60-yard hookup on 4th-and-15 deep into the fourth quarter that kept the Raiders alive. Hollins would ultimately score on the drive to bring the Raiders within a two-point conversion to tie the game with under two minutes to play, but the Derek Carr pass attempt fell short and the Titans were able to run out the clock. Hollins appears to be a weekly WR3 with upside having played at least 87% of the offensive snaps in each game thus far.

- NBCSportsEDGE

Also, for threads that need to be renamed, the best way is to tag the original poster like @The Frankman did above. But the way we do it here where threads go back years, that person is often not around anymore. So if they don't reply in a day or so, it's best to report the thread and ask for a title change. Thanks.

Mack Hollins caught 2-of-3 targets for 44 yards and one touchdown in the Raiders' Week 7 win over the Texans.

Hollins' biggest play of the day came in the final seconds of the second quarter when Derek Carr found him up the middle for a 26-yard touchdown. Hollins made the leaping catch between two defenders and absorbed a hit in mid-air, but came down with the catch to give the Raiders their lone receiving touchdown on the afternoon. Sunday's game against the Texans was Hollins' best performance since he went for 8-158-1 in Week 3 against the Titans. The veteran receiver is nothing more than a low-end flex play in Week 8 against the Saints.

- NBCSportsEDGE

Mack Hollins caught 2-of-4 targets for 17 yards in the Raiders' Week 9 loss to the Jaguars.

Davante Adams commanded all of Derek Carr's attention in this one, seeing 17 targets and posting a 10/146/2 effort. Foster Moreau's five targets were second on the team. Hollins plays virtually every snap in Vegas as the WR2, but his fantasy ceiling and floor are both extremely low ahead of a Week 9 date with the Colts.

- NBCSportsEDGE

Falcons signed Mack Hollins, formerly of the Raiders, to a one-year, $2.5 million contract.​

Hollins currently fits in as Atlanta's No. 2 wideout behind Drake London, though there's likely to be another addition at some point in the draft or free agency. Hollins had a nice year as a Josh McDaniels field-stretcher in 2022 and gets a small raise from last year's one-year, $2 million deal. The 29-year-old is also a good special teams player and should see plenty of work there with the Falcons. Hollins saw at least eight targets in six games last season, but Atlanta's questionable passing offense and commitment to the run should leave him out of non-deep league conversations.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Jeremy Fowler on Twitter
Mar 19, 2023, 11:23 PM ET

Falcons signed Mack Hollins, formerly of the Raiders, to a one-year, $2.5 million contract.​

Hollins currently fits in as Atlanta's No. 2 wideout behind Drake London, though there's likely to be another addition at some point in the draft or free agency. Hollins had a nice year as a Josh McDaniels field-stretcher in 2022 and gets a small raise from last year's one-year, $2 million deal. The 29-year-old is also a good special teams player and should see plenty of work there with the Falcons. Hollins saw at least eight targets in six games last season, but Atlanta's questionable passing offense and commitment to the run should leave him out of non-deep league conversations.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Jeremy Fowler on Twitter
Mar 19, 2023, 11:23 PM ET
They love their big WRs in Atlanta.

Reactions: Bri

Users who are viewing this thread