What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

16 Team PR scoring Superflex League with Music Nerds (1 Viewer)

Do they jump on QB's early (like first half of the first round early)?  If they do I might change my order and throw Rodgers into the mix but I would probably have the top six (in no particular order) as Bell, DJ, Gurley, A. Brown, Zeke, and Kamara.  I would get whichever of those guys makes it to me at 1.06.  If they are quick on the QB trigger and 4 or 5 QB's are gone before you get back to the second pick I would probably go with Rodgers at 1.06

Do they jump on QB's early (like first half of the first round early)?  If they do I might change my order and throw Rodgers into the mix but I would probably have the top six (in no particular order) as Bell, DJ, Gurley, A. Brown, Zeke, and Kamara.  I would get whichever of those guys makes it to me at 1.06.  If they are quick on the QB trigger and 4 or 5 QB's are gone before you get back to the second pick I would probably go with Rodgers at 1.06
Not sure, first time in the league with them. Some of them don't even know who Saquon Barkley is. 

Not sure, first time in the league with them. Some of them don't even know who Saquon Barkley is. 
Then research the site that you will use for the draft and check the draft list for the site because they will probably be following that mostly.  That should give you a good idea how things will go.

Then research the site that you will use for the draft and check the draft list for the site because they will probably be following that mostly.  That should give you a good idea how things will go.
Good idea but we aren't using a website. We are just posting our picks in a message board. Alvin Kamara went 4th overall.  Was that a bad pick?

Good idea but we aren't using a website. We are just posting our picks in a message board. Alvin Kamara went 4th overall.  Was that a bad pick?
Is the league based in an NFL city? That teams players might get accelerated.

Kamara isn't a bad pick.  Probably not my choice at 4 but if you want him that is the only chance you will have to get him

Is the league based in an NFL city? That teams players might get accelerated.

Kamara isn't a bad pick.  Probably not my choice at 4 but if you want him that is the only chance you will have to get him
Nope, we are spread out all over. I ended up getting Saquon Barkley at 6. Now I'm not sure what to do in the 2nd round. I think I want to get another RB. Is that too much?

Nope, we are spread out all over. I ended up getting Saquon Barkley at 6. Now I'm not sure what to do in the 2nd round. I think I want to get another RB. Is that too much?
Don't worry about a position.  Take the BPA when it comes back around.  That could be qb in a superflex league.  I could see taking Rodgers if he is there.

Don't worry about a position.  Take the BPA when it comes back around.  That could be qb in a superflex league.  I could see taking Rodgers if he is there.
QB started going like crazy and I did panic. I got Stafford in the 2nd and Luck in the 3rd. Did I just totally mess thiss up?

QB started going like crazy and I did panic. I got Stafford in the 2nd and Luck in the 3rd. Did I just totally mess thiss up?
Probably not.  If the qb's went that quick you are probably good because the other positions get stretched out.

Users who are viewing this thread