What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who should I grab (1 Viewer)

umma10

Footballguy
I'm in a 10 team 1/2pt ppr league

3pt passing TD and 6pt rushing/receiving TD

I currently start: 1QB/2RB/4WR/1TE/1K/1DST

I currently have: Barkley/Cook/D.Adams/G.Tate/A.Robinson/Z.Ertz

my next pick is 4 slot and 8 slot

Here is who is available that I am thinking:

QB: C.Newton/D.Brees/K.Cousins

RB: Miller/Lewis/Burkhead (typical RB's in that area)

WR: Sanders/Funchess/Garcon/Anderson/Kupp/Goodwin

I was thinking of grabbing Anderson (WR) then Brees with the 8th....what are your thoughts or does someone else really stand out? All rookies are available too.

Thanks!

I like Sanders this year and think he will bounce back and have an excellent year. Much improved QB play will make him a great value at that spot. I like to wait on QB but wouldn't fault you for taking Breeds at 8. I also like Lewis at 4 or 8.

I'm alittle Biased, but I would take Brees ;-)

And I also like Sanders. I don't think I would bother with those Rb's. Maybe Dion since it's .5 PPR

If  you want a WR of that group I would go with Goodwin and I would actually go with Cousins over Brees.  I think Brees is going to have a down year (for Brees) because I think the Saints are going to run more than in the past.  I think they are changing their methodology.  Although with the 3 pt passing TD that really gives Newton a boost in the QB rankings due to the rushing aspect.  I think Cousins will have a great year but I may get convinced that Newton would be the way to go in this scoring. 

Sorry for the rambling.  Bottom line if you want WR/QB I would go with Goodwin>Anderson>Sanders>Kupp and Newton=Cousins>Brees

Users who are viewing this thread