What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Picking 4 PPR (1 Viewer)

wolfeman

Footballguy
12 team

PPR

We start 3 WR/TE and RB

basic scoring

So I have pick 4 out of 12 in PPR. I believe the usual will go Bell, Gurley, Zeke, guy 3rd is Dallas fan. I prefer to go with RB. I don’t care for DJ new coach, suspect line...

I really liking Dalvin Cook, but everyone says too early. Won’t have a chance at him again. So who would you take at 4? I’m leaning with Cook.

12 team

PPR

We start 3 WR/TE and RB

basic scoring

So I have pick 4 out of 12 in PPR. I believe the usual will go Bell, Gurley, Zeke, guy 3rd is Dallas fan. I prefer to go with RB. I don’t care for DJ new coach, suspect line...

I really liking Dalvin Cook, but everyone says too early. Won’t have a chance at him again. So who would you take at 4? I’m leaning with Cook.
If you really like Cook this will be your only chance to get him.  It's not too early if that  is the player you want.  However, I wouldn't take him that high and I am a Vikes fan.  Too many questions regarding health and more of a split with Murray there.  Last year Murray was dinged to start the year and never got fully healthy until late in the year.  The coaches like him and he has performed well when given the chance.  I think Cook's usage will not be as high as it started last year because of Murray being healthy and the coaches wanting to keep Cook fresh.  Big risk for me using a first round pick on Cook. 

I think DJ is the pick at #4 if the draft goes as you outlined.  I am not worried about the coaching change and DJ is the offense and it will continue to go through him.  I think he is the best combo of floor/ceiling at that spot for you.

If you really like Cook this will be your only chance to get him.  It's not too early if that  is the player you want.  However, I wouldn't take him that high and I am a Vikes fan.  Too many questions regarding health and more of a split with Murray there.  Last year Murray was dinged to start the year and never got fully healthy until late in the year.  The coaches like him and he has performed well when given the chance.  I think Cook's usage will not be as high as it started last year because of Murray being healthy and the coaches wanting to keep Cook fresh.  Big risk for me using a first round pick on Cook. 

I think DJ is the pick at #4 if the draft goes as you outlined.  I am not worried about the coaching change and DJ is the offense and it will continue to go through him.  I think he is the best combo of floor/ceiling at that spot for you.
We're also picking 4th in a 0.5 PPR league, DJ is the obvious pick but I'm concerned about the o-line, thought I read their starting center is out for the season. Bradford at QB isn't bad but how many snaps before he's hurt, other than Fitz who are they're receivers, etc. etc. Almost thinking and probably overthinking taking Kamara, Ingram is out the first four, he does it all and won't have much competition the first four weeks. Am I nuts?

We're also picking 4th in a 0.5 PPR league, DJ is the obvious pick but I'm concerned about the o-line, thought I read their starting center is out for the season. Bradford at QB isn't bad but how many snaps before he's hurt, other than Fitz who are they're receivers, etc. etc. Almost thinking and probably overthinking taking Kamara, Ingram is out the first four, he does it all and won't have much competition the first four weeks. Am I nuts?
Again...if you think Kamara will do better than DJ then pick him.  You are over thinking it.  Pick the player you want.  Its splitting hairs at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread