What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Anarchy League 4 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
LEAGUE 4 LEAGUE SITE is up, draft has been set to start on 8/14 at 11:30 am Eastern.
Timer is off, subject to change if there are problems.

Draft order:

01 - Cobalt Cruisin'
02 - Hail To The Victors
03 - indyram96
04 - jhexel
05 - BusMan
06 - ryheaps
07 - Montana Grizzly Bears
08 - Crippler
09 - HellToupee
10 - BroncoFreak_2K3
11 - Arodin
12 - Shadowfax
13 - Go DC Yourself
14 - Mr. Landry
15 - ridicule
16 - Kam2

Do we respond to the email this time?

Also, don't forget to turn on the notifications to your cell phone for when your on the clock (don't need to set for each pick unless you want)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just messing with you, after your original email and people responding even though you said not to. Again, thanks for setting these up this year. 

I pm'ed Kam2, since there is no indication on the site that he has checked into the league yet.  Hasn't been on here since Sunday.

Ugh...brutal couple days here.  Hope we start picking it back up some.

I'm sorry guys. Not sure if the work note that Anarchy got was from someone else, but not from me. My problem is that I'm vacation in Portugal and my latest location is in a bad cell area and the supposed wifi in this AirBNB place doesn't work. We are on to the next place in a couple days, so please bear with me if there are delays. I will try to check and predraft when I can. Sorry!  

I'm sorry guys. Not sure if the work note that Anarchy got was from someone else, but not from me. My problem is that I'm vacation in Portugal and my latest location is in a bad cell area and the supposed wifi in this AirBNB place doesn't work. We are on to the next place in a couple days, so please bear with me if there are delays. I will try to check and predraft when I can. Sorry!  
Must have confused with someone else. 

I wrote that after a 3-hour happy hour, so was not as precise as I should have been:  I don't think he'll have grounds to complain.

Both Kam and jhexel showing invalid roster on the roster page. 
Both will be banished to the Pit of Misery. Dilly, dilly!

Kam2 loses Alfred Morris and jhexhel loses Ryan Griffin. Both have to re-pick and both need to draft a WR.

I am giving Kam2 (WR), jhexel (WR), and Cobalt Cruisin' (PK) until 10 am, and if I don't hear back I will just make picks for them.

I waited until cuts were over. I  didn't need a kicker who turned into a FA. I can pre-draft or put it here.
Stalling until all cuts were named goes against the spirit of the rules, as no one else had that luxury when they had to pick. 

You can have Mike Nugent. 

I think that Shadowfax has my favorite non-me team in any of these leagues. Really solid roster with a lot of good values.

Users who are viewing this thread