What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Critique my draft (1 Viewer)

Trashmetalx

Footballguy
12 team redraft  1/2 PPR Picked 4th

D. Johnson 

Gronkowski

Baldwin 

Mixon

Marvin Jones

K. Drake

Cobb

Jimmy G

Crowder

Stafford

Galladay 

Rashard Matthew's

Ravens D

Matt Bryant

Good team, Drake in the 6th round might be the steal of the draft, Everything I am reading on him is that he is absolutely killing it in camp. 

Great draft, even though I am not as high on Drake as others. Only question I would have is what QB's were available when you took Stafford? I don't mind him as a streamer with another guy like Rivers or Goff, but you don't have another qb.

msudaisy26 said:
Great draft, even though I am not as high on Drake as others. Only question I would have is what QB's were available when you took Stafford? I don't mind him as a streamer with another guy like Rivers or Goff, but you don't have another qb.
See Jimmy G

QB - B.  Jimmy G and Stafford is a good combo

RB - A+.  Love DJ, Mixon and Drake.  Look to add one more for depth.  Mixon in the 4th and Drake in the 6th are both criminal.

WR - C-   Not a Baldwin fan and he's banged up....no guarantee he will 100% by the season start. 

TE - A+.  No explanation needed.  Gronk is essentially a top 5 WR in value.

K and D - B+

Overall, very good team even though your very weak at WR. 

Good luck.

Thanks for the input folks!  Yeah I've been contemplating trading for a better reciever.  There really wasn't any good value at the 21st pick and it was hard to pass up gronk.  

I think my other receivers have a lot of potential but I don't feel I have many high floor guys.

Also gronks injury history makes me nervous about not drafting a backup.

Users who are viewing this thread