What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Public Urination (1 Viewer)

Is it true that urinating in public can get you on the sexual offenders list for life?  I think that's crazy.  I've peed in public.  A lot.  My weiner my have been out, but there was nothing sexual about it.  I think there should be punishment.  Stiff punishment even.  But if it isn't stiff then there shouldn't be anything sexual in the charges.  That's crazy. 

PS: this France thing is gross.  Collecting it is so much worse than just watering a tree or bush. 

The city I live in started printing the names of everyone who was issued a citation for urinating in public a few years ago. Initially the thought was it would deter drunks from peeing in the alleys. What we found was that our city did not have more people getting caught pissing than other cities its size, the idea did not deter anyone, and after a year of constantly reading about all our pissers, it ruined the little dignity this place had. Everyone just thought we were pigs. And nobody is surprised city officials didn't see that coming. 

**Edited to add... now that I think about it, it wasn't just publishing their names. They were forced to write apology letters that were then printed in paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that urinating in public can get you on the sexual offenders list for life?  I think that's crazy.  I've peed in public.  A lot.  My weiner my have been out, but there was nothing sexual about it.  I think there should be punishment.  Stiff punishment even.  But if it isn't stiff then there shouldn't be anything sexual in the charges.  That's crazy. 

PS: this France thing is gross.  Collecting it is so much worse than just watering a tree or bush. 
The few times I've ever peed in a public alley (driving late night and no business open with a bathroom), the last thing I wanted was to be seen by someone.

Seems the total opposite of being a flasher, which is what you are compared to on those registers.

What seems odd is that Paris has public toilets (for a small fee) that are underground near Notre Dame (speaking from necessity of having to find one last year), which seems to be close to the one they feature in the article.  I don't know why they also add open, free toilets.  In general, I like the idea, but I'd sure hate to live near one of those.

Peed on a NYC subway platform while blind drunk some years ago. It was the middle of the night and probably nobody saw. But it was not a high point. 

Yes its true

What seems odd is that Paris has public toilets (for a small fee) that are underground near Notre Dame (speaking from necessity of having to find one last year), which seems to be close to the one they feature in the article.  I don't know why they also add open, free toilets.  In general, I like the idea, but I'd sure hate to live near one of those.
SACTUARY!

I see you working here.

I was told by a police officer (who caught me public urinating in an alley at a parade) that public urination...within a certain number of feet of children, can get you on a sexual offender list.  

I was told by a police officer (who caught me public urinating in an alley at a parade) that public urination...within a certain number of feet of children, can get you on a sexual offender list.  
This is seriously one of my worst fears, but that stipulation is fine.   Haven't been anywhere near crossing that line.  Kids aren't out at 2+am and I only point my junk towards a wall/tree/bush/w/e

Sounds like he was just being a #### and trying to scare you

No.

At least not 7-8 yrs ago
Depends on what state you live in.  Some states require it for people who get caught peeing in public.  You have to be careful of which state you're in and state laws for public nudity.  In WA nudity is only against the law if you are purposely trying to offend someone.  It's definitely going to factor in where I choose to retire.

Thunderlips said:
This is a good thing. I don't want anyone wizzing anywhere close to where I buy my girl scout cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread