What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is M.Evans + Juju for Hopkins too much ? (1 Viewer)

I am not a fan of Mike Evans, I just don't like his inconsistency from year to year. I do like Ju Ju and would try to make a spot on the bench for him and throw someone else in the trade if you can to acquire Hopkins. 

Certainly since you don't have space to keep him and can get one of the best wr's in the game don't hesitate, do it.

Do that if you can!!

for ME - I consider Hopkins the #1 Dynasty asset right now. If I had 1st overall in a brand new Dynasty, that's who I'ld take. I wouldn't hesitate for a second!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little bit of an overpay but I'll still take Hopkins in this deal

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/768943-njoku-trade-value/

I am not a fan of Mike Evans, I just don't like his inconsistency from year to year. I do like Ju Ju and would try to make a spot on the bench for him and throw someone else in the trade if you can to acquire Hopkins. 
I agree with these.  It wouldn't be where I started, but in the end I would probably do it to get Hopkins and since you wouldn't be able to keep Juju,

His only inconsistency is the number of touchdowns. He has had 1000 yards in all four of his seasons.

Either way, I think it’s a decent deal for both teams.

Users who are viewing this thread