What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Kupp? (PPR dynasty) (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
I'm very high on him, but I'm also pretty good at WR. (Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE & 2 Flex)

I was offered Duke Johnson, Tyrod & Pryor for my Kupp & McGuire.

I could use the RB depth upgrade. (only worthwhile RBs I have are Fournette, Henry & Ingram) Still won the league last year!

WRs are K. Allen, Adams, AJG, E. Sanders, Juju, Doctson

I don't have a backup QB behind Stafford. So it boils down to is the WR downgrade I'd take worth the RB upgrade here.

What RB upgrade and WR downgrade? Dukie is behind your guys and Kupp is only ahead of Doctson. It does give you a little depth but not an upgrade. You won't get hurt by doing it but it really doesn't help you either,

What RB upgrade and WR downgrade? Dukie is behind your guys and Kupp is only ahead of Doctson. It does give you a little depth but not an upgrade. You won't get hurt by doing it but it really doesn't help you either,
I view Duke as a decent upgrade over McGuire & Pryor a bigger downgrade v Kupp

I wouldn't trade Kupp in your league, it's a deep starting lineup and a young WR2/3 is usually preferable to a RB of the same tier due to longer NFL life expectancy. I wouldn't worry too much about RB depth, try and get someone like Hyde, Crowell or Lynch for cheap to ride your bench and focus on the waiver for more depth. Fournette and Henry are healthy right now and Ingram is back soon enough. I prefer to overpay a litte if injuries do strike rather than spend much draft capital on RB depth before every season. Start WRs on your flex and keep reinforcing that position through the draft (with a late pick you need to ignore RBs for a while anyway as all the good ones will be taken by the time you get on the clock). 

Users who are viewing this thread