What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Help: Diggs vs. AB (1 Viewer)

B-Dawk

Footballguy
Hey everyone, 

I can only keep three of these guys at their drafted value. I've been planning all offseason to keep Brown, Hunt, and Kamara, but I'm now wondering if Diggs in the 6th round represents enough value to retain my first rounder and Antonio Brown go back into the draft. Am I overthinking this? Am I overlooking another possibility? By my calculations, throwing back AB would land me Keenan Allen or AJ Green at the 10th pick in round one, versus getting Mike Evans or Gronk in the 2nd if I keep Diggs. 

Antonio Brown - 1st round

Kareem Hunt - 4th round

Alvin Kamara - 13th round 

Odell Beckham JR. - 1st Round 

Stephon Diggs - 6th Round 

Travis Kelce - 4th Round

Aaron Rodgers - 3rd Round 

Corey Davis - 7th Round

I'd appreciate your counsel on this matter. Please leave a link in your reply and I'd be sure to answer your requests.

Cheers to draft season!

Hey everyone, 

I can only keep three of these guys at their drafted value. I've been planning all offseason to keep Brown, Hunt, and Kamara, but I'm now wondering if Diggs in the 6th round represents enough value to retain my first rounder and Antonio Brown go back into the draft. Am I overthinking this? Am I overlooking another possibility? By my calculations, throwing back AB would land me Keenan Allen or AJ Green at the 10th pick in round one, versus getting Mike Evans or Gronk in the 2nd if I keep Diggs. 

Antonio Brown - 1st round

Kareem Hunt - 4th round

Alvin Kamara - 13th round 

Odell Beckham JR. - 1st Round 

Stephon Diggs - 6th Round 

Travis Kelce - 4th Round

Aaron Rodgers - 3rd Round 

Corey Davis - 7th Round

I'd appreciate your counsel on this matter. Please leave a link in your reply and I'd be sure to answer your requests.

Cheers to draft season!
I'm a little confused by the bolded statement. You said that you throw AB back, you'd get Allen/ Green. You then say you'd get Evans/ Gronk if you keep Diggs. By default, if you thow AB back, wouldn't you be keeping Diggs?

If you keep AB, what pick would you have in the 2nd? I assume 12-team and that you'd have 2.03, correct?

If you kept Diggs, would you then be able to draft Allen/ Green at 1.10 and then still have that 2.03 pick? If so, I think it really comes down to if you'd prefer:

• AB, Kamara, Hunt, Gronk (i'd rather go Gronk vs. Evans)
or

• Kamara, Hunt, Diggs, Allen/ Green, Gronk
For me, assuming I have the above correct, I almost think I'd rather keep Diggs. The possibility of getting 2x WR1's + the best TE to go along with 2x RB 1's seems so be just slightly better than keeping AB and then waiting till the 3rd for your next WR (or 3rd RB I suppose). 

Take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/768938-3rd-keeper-david-johnson-1st-a-collins-17-or-k-drake-17-whir/?

Yes, your assumption is correct and sorry  I wasn’t clear.

Keeping Diggs over Brown gives me Hunt/Kamara/Diggs + picks 1.10 and 2.03.

Keeping Brown gives me Hunt/Kamara/Brown + picks 2.03 and 6.03. 

Yes, your assumption is correct and sorry  I wasn’t clear.

Keeping Diggs over Brown gives me Hunt/Kamara/Diggs + picks 1.10 and 2.03.

Keeping Brown gives me Hunt/Kamara/Brown + picks 2.03 and 6.03. 
How many WR do you start? If it's three, I prefer Allen/Evans/Diggs over Brown/Evans/third rounder.

Think I keep Diggs in a start 3/4 WR league.

Gawain said:
How many WR do you start? If it's three, I prefer Allen/Evans/Diggs over Brown/Evans/third rounder.

Think I keep Diggs in a start 3/4 WR league.
and it is a 2 start RB...  Diggs is replacable

And I still don't quite understand...is it a snake draft? or same pick each round?   if he keeps Brown, Hunt and Kamara, doesn't he have:  Brown (1st), 2nd round (2.03), 3rd round (3.10), Hunt (4th) and ......   Kamara (17th).  What is wrong with this picture?  ...and based on Hunt (4th) and Diggs (6th)... I am keeping Hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread