What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs Top 3 songs: Nirvana (1 Viewer)

comfortably numb

Footballguy
Ill close the open ones from the past few days tomorrow.

Very simple... list your top 3 songs in order with #1 being your favorite.

I'll tally up the numbers awarding 3pts for your 1st place vote and 1pt for your 3rd place.

Feel free to discuss and make funnof each other's top 3. Ill let this run til I'm bored and feel like tallying up the scores.

Come As You Are

Lithium

All Apologies

And may I take this moment to say that the Unplugged "The Man Who Sold the World" is the greatest Bowie cover ever.

I would spend some serious cash to go back in time and see that Unplugged session...incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is tough, i think some of mine are outside the norm

Breed

Heart Shaped Box

Scentless Apprentice

In Utero is better than Nevermind IMO

changed the order slightly, if you ask me next month, it will likely be different but Breed is my favorite Nirvana song for sure. Would like to find a spot for Aneurysm

this is tough, i think some of mine are outside the norm

Breed

Heart Shaped Box

Scentless Apprentice

In Utero is better than Nevermind IMO

changed the order slightly, if you ask me next month, it will likely be different but Breed is my favorite Nirvana song for sure. Would like to find a spot for Aneurysm
Non radio Nevermind then In Utero then radio Nevermind. 

Smells Like Teen Spirit (seriously? I know this is the “trendy” but nobody picked it?)

Rape Me 

Lake of Fire

Smells Like Teen Spirit (seriously? I know this is the “trendy” but nobody picked it?)

Rape Me 

Lake of Fire
Im with ya

Not trendy and i guess played out to some but would be a shame for this song to not make the top 3 list 

Teen spirit

All apologies

Rape me

Rape Me 

Lake of Fire
Of the Nevermind singles I think it's aged the best, but I've been partial to the Territorial Pissings-On a Plain back half since the mid 90's. 

Edit- I didn't vote it but I kinda hope Rape Me makes the top 3. Close 4 for me since I'm not considering the unplugged covers. 

Territorial Pissings

Very Ape

Something in the Way

Could name like another dozen but these are tops for me.

Teen Spirit - Overplayed yes but brings back such great memories from my college days.

Come as you are

Drain you

Users who are viewing this thread