What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Welcome to the MFA! (1 Viewer)

comfortably numb clearly trying to kill music in the FFA like yoga pants (i assume this has been noted somewhere, but i haven't gone into any of those individual threads.

Why didn’t anyone ever start a thread about great examples of yoga form or recent trends in bikinis? 

For the record, I like much of the musical dialogue.  The Madonna thread being the exception, of course.

I like it too, it’s just other people have jumped in as well, plus there are the usual threads like 2018 music, hip hop, Tim’s album thread and a fantasy/music draft. 

For the record, I like much of the musical dialogue.  The Madonna thread being the exception, of course.
I have a soft spot for Madonna.

Or should i say hard? I think i have arthritis in my shoulder from that Justify my love video in my teen years.

Joking aside...its not cool to like madonna but i can appreciate any music that gets people moving and having fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread